Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jun 2019 at 2:58 AM Last edited by gh0stic : 14th Jun 2019 at 10:40 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Deleting from Error Popup
Ok so I've been looking all over the place for this answer - I had a bunch of sims (normal (non NPC or objectfile) w/ character date and junk) acting out probably due to a mod conflict - I've yet to get the mod conflicter going. ANYWAY, I had a bunch of sims on a 1x1 community lot buying things from the shop another sim owns. Well one of them errored out and I zoned out 100% and clicked "delete" which removed the sim from the lot.

Is my game ok? Is that sim going to be ok? (It's a townie I made myself, not a game generated townie. I do have them in my game bc I turn them into better looking townies for my gameplay bc im lazy but I NEVER touch the families in the bin EVER, i will kill them eventually and make a nice cemetery though)

OMG anyway, is that townie and my game going to be ok!? I do have a backup this time if needed!!!

Now playing Waverly Chronicles, rotational gameplay
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Jun 2019 at 5:44 AM
Yeah it's fine, you simply deleted that instance of the sim off the lot. They are not 'Deleted'. 'Deleting' off a lot is the same as resetting. Deleting sims the bad way means deleting them from the simbin. That deletes them from the game and shreds them.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Jun 2019 at 5:03 PM
Oh thank GOD, thank you SO much for this. I literally thought I done bork'd my game already. I wish I'd not zoned out and read that damn error pop up though so I knew what the problem was. GG @ me

Mad Poster
#4 Old 14th Jun 2019 at 5:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gh0stic
Oh thank GOD, thank you SO much for this. I literally thought I done bork'd my game already. I wish I'd not zoned out and read that damn error pop up though so I knew what the problem was. GG @ me

Look in your logs folder. Errors are saved in there.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Jun 2019 at 5:44 PM
You right, I'll looky-loo when I get home from work today!