Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2019 at 1:26 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Late Night, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Invisible clothes but no custom content
Hey there,

So downloaded midnight hollow and roaring heights and noticed that a clothing piece was Invisble.
I don't have other cc so it's weird.

What causes this and how can I change it.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 15th Jun 2019 at 7:33 PM
The full outfit for female T/YA/A near the bottom of CAS, right? That's a broken (invisible) outfit from Roaring Heights. It's not game breaking and if I remember correctly it didn't get assigned to any sims - at least I don't remember seeing floating heads and hands around town, but I zapped it a million years ago so I'm not 100% sure. If it annoys you as much as it did me, you can disable it's categories so it doesn't show up at all in CAS anymore. You'd need s3pe, and probably MC CAS to get the instance number... How familiar are you with changing outfit categories with S3PE before we get to the explanation?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jun 2019 at 7:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by enable_llamas
The full outfit for female T/YA/A near the bottom of CAS, right? That's a broken (invisible) outfit from Roaring Heights. It's not game breaking and if I remember correctly it didn't get assigned to any sims - at least I don't remember seeing floating heads and hands around town, but I zapped it a million years ago so I'm not 100% sure. If it annoys you as much as it did me, you can disable it's categories so it doesn't show up at all in CAS anymore. You'd need s3pe, and probably MC CAS to get the instance number... How familiar are you with changing outfit categories with S3PE before we get to the explanation?

I used it before so that's not a problem. I found something on the internett about this invisible outfit and apparently it's because I don't have the latest store fix.
Instructor
#4 Old 17th Jun 2019 at 3:07 PM
Oh well then try that first, sounds quicker and easier. Still weird tho cause I have the fixes and my RH was original, non-decrapped version and the damn thing was still invisible...