Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Oct 2019 at 11:06 AM Last edited by Kitteeeh : 27th Oct 2019 at 12:50 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Blank Want slots?
Hi ! So I recently loaded a lot that is normally completely fine, and I'm greeted with Beau Broke having 2 blank Want slots. He also lacked 3 Want slots (he went to college, so he should have had them, but he didn't). I rerolled his Wants and Fears with the Sim Blender, to no avail. I ran the Hood Checker and used the remove option, to see if it maybe was to do with hood corruption since I am using the neighbourhoods that shipped with the game (when I decided to play them, I didn't realise they were already corrupted ) When loading up the lot again, I was left with the same issue. So I decided to use the Batbox to fix his Wants and Fears, which did re-add his lost want slots but they were all black this time, with the little lock symbol on them. So I rerolled them again with the Batbox this time and just ended up with more blank Want slots. I am left with this: https://imgur.com/a/HBN9wm2 (sorry for the low quality !)

I'm at a bit of a loss. Any help is appreciated !!
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Oct 2019 at 11:32 AM
Try taking him to a community lot or asking another sim on a date and see if that resets them.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Oct 2019 at 12:49 PM
Made him go on a date and all his Wants and Fears are as normal. Thanks so much Jo !