Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 3:05 PM
Default Is the gallery list of packs very flawed?
I try uploading lots to TSR, but every time I get this message about listing all eps, and I do that, but only the one's listed by the gallery. Because lets face it ... I have all exp, all a game packs and most stuff packs. Something the downloaders might not have. Would it be any better if I do like disable packs in origin like some of the big streamers do. How do you even do that?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2020 at 12:46 AM
The gallery will automatically detect which DLCs you have used in your lot afaik, you can filter only base game items in build/buy mode so no need to disable packs. I have bunch of DLCs and my uploaded lots in this site and gallery consist only the base game.
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2020 at 2:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kompaktive
The gallery will automatically detect which DLCs you have used in your lot afaik, you can filter only base game items in build/buy mode so no need to disable packs. I have bunch of DLCs and my uploaded lots in this site and gallery consist only the base game.

Choosing only the packs you want for uploads in the game is not something that works for all. You have to remember to set it up each time you select a new category, because it frequently drops. I'll have to see what TSR thinks I guess.

Another thing is CC. I mean if I disable mods in options there shouldn't be any right?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2020 at 3:18 PM
No idea about custom assets since I never tried that before.