Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 6:31 PM
Default Anyone Ever Dream of Star Trek?
A few nights ago I had a dream about star Trek that I was visiting Romulus on vacation, and it was a nice beachy place with swimming pools and all, it was really nice. Usually when I dream of Star Trek it involves Romulans or Romulus. Then Deanna Troi went back in time to the time of Kirk, and she kept telling everyone what the future would be like (breaking the prime directive)

So do you ever dream about Star Trek? share your Star Trek Dreams here.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 6:37 PM
I once dreamed that me and some of the TNG cast (I can remember Data, Picard and Troi) went to study at a university. I remember that Data was dressed as Sherlock Holmes and it was really random
Forum Resident
#3 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 11:24 PM
I had once dreamed about Data marrying 7 of 9, and then they went bowling at Lanes and Games for a honeymoon. Data hit me in the head with a bowling ball, and I woke up on the Enterprise D's sickbay. I got up and left to find a guy inside the warp core. I asked Jordi why a man is in the warp core, and he just laughed and told me "he finds it easier to work on from the inside." I asked how he is not fried to a crisp, and he simply laughed and walked away. So I go towards him and he opens the hatch, and turns out to be Agent 13 from the 1960's show Get Smart. He told me to come inside, so I did only to find that after I entered I was swimming while eating a bowl of popcorn. Then I woke up.

I often have weird convoluted dreams.
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 7:37 PM
I once had an odd dream that Dr. McCoy was showing me some toilets which were in cages. That was very odd.
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by parrot999
I had once dreamed about Data marrying 7 of 9, and then they went bowling at Lanes and Games for a honeymoon. Data hit me in the head with a bowling ball, and I woke up on the Enterprise D's sickbay. I got up and left to find a guy inside the warp core. I asked Jordi why a man is in the warp core, and he just laughed and told me "he finds it easier to work on from the inside." I asked how he is not fried to a crisp, and he simply laughed and walked away. So I go towards him and he opens the hatch, and turns out to be Agent 13 from the 1960's show Get Smart. He told me to come inside, so I did only to find that after I entered I was swimming while eating a bowl of popcorn. Then I woke up.

I often have weird convoluted dreams.

Lol, that was a pretty rad dream.

Like what they always say, "If you can't beat 'em... USE THEM JEDI MIND TRICKS MAN!"
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 2:03 AM
I had a dream I was captain of Enterprise D, we were doing warp 5 and I was standing there watching the stars blur by me. I turned around to sit on my chair, then all of a sudden I was on a rocky area and I was reaching for a Federation style faser. If I remember correctly, it was set on maximum stun...

There was a Cardassian in front of me, and as I was about to shoot him, I was in Sisco's office.

He was sitting there smiling and beside me was B'elanna was beside me and Sisco said "I hope you two have a great time." then I woke up.

I always had a thing for B'elanna, just enough bumps on her forehead to get it up quick.

Like what they always say, "If you can't beat 'em... USE THEM JEDI MIND TRICKS MAN!"
Mad Poster
#7 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 3:46 AM
I had a strange dream that had Dr. McCoy and Scotty in it. I can't really remember what exactly happened in the dream, but we were all riding dinosaurs.

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam