Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted: doll

by natrobo Posted 28th Apr 2005 at 6:06 PM - Updated 4th Nov 2008 at 12:14 PM by -Maylin-

118 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 116 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Lab Assistant
#101 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 4:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daysies
the dolly's adorable! :D

Is your avatar Orlando Bloom And your regular avatar sim?... that's cool :D

Yay im first on the fifth page!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. I wanna help him to gain world
(")_(")domination! Copy and paste him into your signature to help him too!!
Test Subject
#102 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 1:02 AM
Aww, they are so cute. My sim kiddies are excited to play with them :P
Test Subject
#103 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 11:06 PM
That's so cute!!!! thanks =)
Test Subject
#104 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 1:43 PM
:wave: thank you very much these are lovely. Please could you also make a realistic looking baby doll in cute clothes for my young sim-friends. Wendy clare :baloons:
Field Researcher
#105 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 10:46 PM
Did I do something wrong? I mean those cutes won't show up? Thank you for making these!!! :2cents: Could you make a tinkerbelle doll for me or anyone who wants to download it?

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 1:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
As per request by Tiggerypum, I've checked why these dolls couldn't be recoloured, and I've found that all the Material Overrides were damaged.
Here are the packages with the corrected MMATs. Now the dolls are recolourable.

I am having troubles with these two files. I get the error message, "Cannot Move File: Cannot Read from source or file disk." ANd when I try to copy them straight from MTS, I get an error message that is very similiar.

These are adorable dolls, and I love the recolours that Tig did... please help.
Field Researcher
#107 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 7:20 AM
Aww! Thanks! This will be perfect for my little girl simmys!
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#108 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 9:41 PM
I wanted to thank you for this doll. It is very cute. Unfortunately, I've been unable to install parts of it because there are non-american english diacritical characters in the filename that my computer doesn't recognize, so it fails to open. :0( I know it's asking a lot, but is it possible to reload your files without those special diacritical characters? I've tried to set my keyboard to other languages but it still failed to open/install.

American english keyboards do not use any kind of accent marks over letters. American keyboards DO have the apostrophe but those are not useable in a filename . Apostrophes are only useable in text content.

Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 6:19 PM
Natrobo, I was looking for kid stuff and found some recolors someone made of this doll. One of the photos showed a toddler boy playing with a doll which made me want to ask you a question - is there any possibility that you'd consider making a boy doll too? I always prefered boy dolls as a little girl, and I'm sure that I was not all that unusual in that regard.

Thanks for thinking about it
Test Subject
#110 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 3:56 AM
J'adooooooooooore^^ Vu le nom des téléchargements, t'es française. Bravo pour ton travail, c'est super réussi et je trouve que le jeu manquait cruellement d'objets pour les bébés et bambins.
Thanks for your work, it's a really nice and original.
Field Researcher
#111 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 9:41 PM
Thank you. But in game, when my sim child does the "carry" option, and puts the doll down (if they even get to that point,) the doll vanishes. :/
Field Researcher
#112 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 2:15 PM
Aw, very sweet!

Any chance of making a boy version? :D
Forum Resident
#113 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 12:00 AM
Wonderful!

Thank you.
Test Subject
#114 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 6:01 PM
I love your Doll!!! but the only Problem is it disappears when the child carries and walks with it...
Lab Assistant
#115 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 2:48 PM
Would you be willing to make a Boy version? I notice you are still on, but not sure if you still play Sims 2 instead of 3.

I ask because I love Charleeheart's Raggedy Anne, and would love to have an Andy to go with it.
Test Subject
#116 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 3:44 PM
I'm so glad you made this, I've really wanted a doll for my sims =D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#117 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 7:11 PM
could you please make a Chucky recolor? or just boy version
Lab Assistant
#118 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 1:41 PM
When ever my sims carry these dolls they dissapear in their hands :< so I can only let my kids play with them
Lab Assistant
#119 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 4:02 AM
Thank you so much for these dolls! They're beautiful! Already downloaded them so now, I'll be looking for more dolls on MTS and Sims Resource to download for my cute, beautiful little girl sim! :lovestruc :lovestruc
Page 5 of 5