Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Toggle

by TwistedMexi Posted 4th Jun 2017 at 4:00 AM - Updated 25th Jan 2018 at 5:18 PM by TwistedMexi

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 4:09 AM
You are amazing! Thank you SO much for this!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 5:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sagerainwillow
You are amazing! Thank you SO much for this!

No problem, enjoy!

TwistedMexi's Cheat Resource || Base Game Mods || Expansion Mods
All my mods and cheats are entirely free, but if you'd like to support me, you can buy me a coffee.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm also now on twitter and you can find me on Patreon!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 8:54 AM
this is awesome I really wanted my sim to be the only one vampire I gotta check it out
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 8:58 AM
Quick question, will I need to enter this command every time I open the game?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 1:15 PM
This is brilliant! Thank you.
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 3:29 PM
thanks for this mod, could you also add in one for aliens too.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 4:12 PM
Yes! Thank you! Sometimes I want to play a game specifically about vampires, but most of the time I want a vampire-free neighborhood. Thanks to you, I can have vamps only when I want them. You rock!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 4:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gigihuxtable
Quick question, will I need to enter this command every time I open the game?

No, it's a global setting across all saves (just like sims 3 was). It will stay off until you toggle it back on.

All my mods and cheats are entirely free, but if you'd like to support me, you can buy me a coffee.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 5:44 PM
Will this eliminate existing vampires in played games, or does it just affect new saves?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 5:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kfroguar
Will this eliminate existing vampires in played games, or does it just affect new saves?

YES if you have it toggled off, and go to load a household that had vampires, they will be completely human (including ol' Vlad). So always be sure to toggle it back on before you go to play a vampire save.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 6:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Juliusk123
thanks for this mod, could you also add in one for aliens too.

I want to say the same! Thanks a lot, and can you please do this against Aliens too?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 10:49 PM
Thank you!!! This is just what I needed to stop with vampires for awhile you saved me time from taking it out ...this way if I want to play again I can thanks again
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 11:36 PM
Thank you so much for this. I wanted to get the vampire pack for the objects and the neighborhood, but I didn't want vampires running around. Now I can buy the pack.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 12:08 AM
It is wonderful to have this option, thank you so much.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 1:29 AM
Thank you TW.. I only bought this pack for my kids. I don't want them in my game. I just use the beautiful gate and some of the chairs that came with the pack.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 7:07 PM
Thank you so much for this mod!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 5:24 PM
Thanks so much, Twisted Mexi! Now, I can buy the Vampires GP. I'm afraid of them, so, this will allow me to have all the cool stuff that came with that pack!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coolsim9999999
Thanks so much, Twisted Mexi! Now, I can buy the Vampires GP. I'm afraid of them, so, this will allow me to have all the cool stuff that came with that pack!

No problem ^_^ Glad I could help.

Scholar
THANKS POST
#20 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 12:49 AM
Thank you for doing what Maxis refused to.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 3:16 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 10:03 PM
Works great.
I forgot to turn the toggle back on lol. Lost my vamps every time anything loaded. Oops. Don't forget ;)
Test Subject
#23 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 6:44 PM
Hi, I get a script error every time I use this mod - it seems to be conflicting with MC Command Centre.
Is there anything you could do to fix it? I really want to use it - I hate vampires!
Test Subject
#24 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 11:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TwistedMexi
No problem ^_^ Glad I could help.

Hi TwistedMexi,
I was wondering if this mod was updated after the June 15 patch notes (I'm sure it is because you're very efficient !) I just wanted to check because I'm about to buy the Vampires pack.

Thanks a lot,

Coolsim
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 3:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cnstnc680
Hi, I get a script error every time I use this mod - it seems to be conflicting with MC Command Centre.
Is there anything you could do to fix it? I really want to use it - I hate vampires!

Me too. I'm afraid to use this mod and damage the MC Commander scripts.
Page 1 of 3