Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Apr 2021 at 1:07 PM
Default What did you do with Gobias Koffi aka Tobias Fünke aka Leather Daddy?
I love Arrested Development, and randomly seeing the otherwise useless trait "Never Nude" still fills me with joy. So what did you end up doing with Gobias Koffi? Did you make him write the book "The Man Inside Me" in the game too? Did you make him Simland's first analyst therapist?

I've been playing in Boroushburg, and once I got the Exotic Dancer's rug for one of the clubs, I knew I needed our Leather Daddy as a performer. I'm not faithful to his original age or traits. In Boroughsburg he's younger than in Sunset Valley, but I think he has already passed his Blue Man Group days. His current traits are Never Nude, Clumsy, Loser, Socially Awkward and Absent Minded, but I'm not sure about the last one. His Lifetime Wish is Superstar Actor but that's never going to happen for him.

His artist name is Anustart. He's so awkward, I love it.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2021 at 3:11 PM
These stories just don't seem the same unless Susan Wainwright makes an appearance in them someplace. Maybe she's the one dancing on the pole though, it's difficult to tell from just seeing the dancer's legs.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2021 at 3:11 PM

Arrested development Gifs ONLY!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Apr 2021 at 2:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gigagiga
So what did you end up doing with Gobias Koffi?

Rolled my eyes at the gay jokes and threw him to the mercy of NRAAS' story progression.
Instructor
#5 Old 4th Apr 2021 at 7:07 AM
I let him live his life in SV.
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Apr 2021 at 4:33 PM
I played Sunset Valley many years ago, so i don't remember anything except for being disgusted by his hairstyle, and giving him a new one; then i just left him be, never really cared about him.

Check out my YouTube channel and Tumblr - I'm renovating Twinbrook
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 5th Apr 2021 at 6:11 PM
Field Researcher
#8 Old 5th May 2021 at 11:38 PM
Hey, everyone? I seriously doubt anyone here is actually trying to be ableist, but when people keep laughing about a certain MTS member who is, quite literally, obsessed with Susan Wainwright, and has clearly posted that she is going through some very difficult times, that is really, really not okay.

I’ve had to take a break from the forums for various reasons, so I’ve missed a lot of posts, and she might have posted something that crossed a line and I missed it. (I’m trying to go to earlier pages, but Cloudflare keeps thinking I might be attacking the site. I’ve been able to go to earlier pages on different forums, though. *shrug*) If she did, then I’m not aware of it, but in any case, it’s in very poor taste to make fun of the mentally ill. C’mon, guys, we’re better than this.

I know people are going to attack me for this (I wish they wouldn’t – one of the reasons I haven’t been able to post is a serious anxiety disorder, but I can’t not post about this), so I’m just going to unsubscribe from this thread and sign out for a while.

And in regards to the topic itself, for whatever reason I’ve never been interested in playing Tobias. Once I had the idea to turn him blue, but I never got around to it. I wonder if there’s some way to have him be Mrs. Featherbottom....

Hey- if you said something to me in a post and I didn't write back, I'm sorry. Sometimes I don't feel good enough to post and by the time I'm able to the thread's old enough that I feel kind of weird about bumping it just to post one or two sentences. So please don't take it personally! :)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th May 2021 at 5:40 PM
I'm here for the reactions.

You're game looks fun OP. Personally, I'm not too fond of townies, if I'm feeling merciful I'll delete rather than let my Sims torture them. But you gave Gobias there his best little Sim life lol

I talk to myself but no one answers ;_;
Mad Poster
#10 Old 7th May 2021 at 5:42 PM
Nothing. Never even played this pudding man. Honestly forgot he existed. Although I tend to think most maxis premades in TS3 are forgettable excluding the Goths and Landgraabs, but that's because they have a history pre-dating TS3.

Personally I've never watched arrested development so I don't understand the never-nude trait at all. To me it just seems like filler content that I never use in my game.

Quote: Originally posted by Macaroodle
Hey, everyone? I seriously doubt anyone here is actually trying to be ableist, but when people keep laughing about a certain MTS member who is, quite literally, obsessed with Susan Wainwright, and has clearly posted that she is going through some very difficult times, that is really, really not okay.

...it’s in very poor taste to make fun of the mentally ill. C’mon, guys, we’re better than this.

I agree with what you're saying but I'm not sure how it is related to this thread.... Unless you're suggesting the OP is mentally ill?

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Inventor
#11 Old 9th May 2021 at 10:42 AM
I did what I did with all the pre-mades:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhEUBgu9j5Y

I preffered playing in Riverview anyhow

The Grumpy Old Gamer's Blog

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 9th May 2021 at 2:21 PM
Gobias doesn't really strike me as the leather daddy type. I would find it odd that a never-nude sim would be like... that, but what do I know?

We should sort all the Sunset Valley premades into bears, twinks, leather daddies, otters, twunks, butch, etc. Actually, on second thought, maybe let's not. :P

BagelTheDog, Village Idiot.

"What a fool you are, I'm a god! How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence! How could you be so naive?" - Dagoth Ur.
"AAAAHHH... I'm burning in hell, the demons are poking me with their pitchforks! Help me!" - Margaret Thatcher (hopefully).
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#13 Old 9th May 2021 at 3:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BagelTheDog
Gobias doesn't really strike me as the leather daddy type.
Tobias did go through an actor phase...
https://i.imgur.com/Y6m5uSK.jpg
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 9th May 2021 at 3:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Tobias did go through an actor phase...
https://i.imgur.com/Y6m5uSK.jpg

I rescind my statement. Looks like he would be great at it.

"What a fool you are, I'm a god! How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence! How could you be so naive?" - Dagoth Ur.
"AAAAHHH... I'm burning in hell, the demons are poking me with their pitchforks! Help me!" - Margaret Thatcher (hopefully).
Alchemist
#15 Old 9th May 2021 at 8:43 PM
KO-KO-KO-KO-KO!

Chi-cha! Chi-cha! Chi-cha!

AKOODLE-DOODLE-DOO! AKOODLE-DOODLE-DOO!

Kookoo-ka-cha! Kookoo-ka-cha!

what does his name even mean?
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 9th May 2021 at 9:51 PM
...has anyone in this forum ever seen a real chicken?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#17 Old 9th May 2021 at 10:36 PM
I don't understand the question, and I won't respond to it.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 10th May 2021 at 1:37 AM
How long do you think until this thread gets moved to the Toilet?
Wait, does that even happen anymore?
Does the Toilet still exist? I swear there was a section of the forum where all the strange and derailed posts were sent and it was called MTS's Toilet or something.
I'm not going insane am I?

Mad Poster
#19 Old 10th May 2021 at 2:13 AM
The Toilet existed at one point. You're not insane.

Quote: Originally posted by ed95

Yes, and the chicken was driving a green suv.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#20 Old 10th May 2021 at 2:39 AM
For the confused:

I hope that clears it up, no-one is laughing at any MTS members, just at Arrested Development and Gobias Koffi.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#21 Old 10th May 2021 at 3:03 AM
Now I'm even more confused. I'm gonna have to watch this show just so I know wtf you guys are on about.

Lab Assistant
#22 Old 10th May 2021 at 3:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
The Toilet existed at one point. You're not insane.

Well, we should bring it back. I'm going to march right into Delphy's office and demand he brings it back! Or maybe not, I'm not really fussed anyway.

Mad Poster
#23 Old 10th May 2021 at 6:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BagelTheDog
I'm going to march right into Delphy's office ...

I believe you will find that his is the third stall on the right, unless he's moved it again.
Mad Poster
#24 Old 17th May 2021 at 7:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ed95

At the farms in Neptune, NJ when I was a child.

I deleted Gobias Koffi and sold his house to Queen Beryl and her 4 Heavenly Kings.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)