Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd May 2021 at 2:25 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Corrupted Memories
Ok guys, I just recently have noticed that some of my memories seem to be blank or corrupted , I am not using any special mods except the Insimenator (usually to change the first name). I have tried running hood checker and the program did identify errors but it can't do anything to fix it. What I mean by corrupted memory icon is that, for example, it says "Broke up with someone" but the picture of that Sim is missing. The same goes for memories for the golden anniversary party, the image where the partner should be is blank. Does anyone know what causes this and how to solve the issue? Example pictures :[IMG][/IMG]
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 3rd May 2021 at 4:21 PM
I know the Golden Anniversary memory is glitched by default, there's a fix for it by cyjon that I use: http://www.cyjon.net/node/395
(Empty memory is lucky, I know I saw a picture one where a sim had their golden anniversary with a slice of pizza!)

This will only fix future memories, the only way to fix the current ones is with SimPE. The broken memories by themselves don't do anything bad, so you can just leave them be.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd May 2021 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ovenhole
I know the Golden Anniversary memory is glitched by default, there's a fix for it by cyjon that I use: http://www.cyjon.net/node/395
(Empty memory is lucky, I know I saw a picture one where a sim had their golden anniversary with a slice of pizza!)

This will only fix future memories, the only way to fix the current ones is with SimPE. The broken memories by themselves don't do anything bad, so you can just leave them be.

Yes, that's what I thought about the anniversary memory myself, Sometimes I would get a memory with a painting . I am not sure about the other one, and I don't know how to edit memories with SimPE but I will try to download this fix you suggested.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 3rd May 2021 at 8:30 PM
Do you have and use SimPE at all ?

You don't have to edit the bad memories, you can just delete them, and that is easy if you use SimPE.