Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Oct 2020 at 11:05 AM
Default Object Ground and Wallshadows Invisible in Game
For reasons I havn't been able to figure out, the ground and wallshadows for this new object mesh show up...well they don't show up at all, in game.

In SimPE, the preview is ok, the scenegraph chain looks ok to me, nothing is showing up there that I can figure out anyway.

I've done my best to compare all of the names and other references, but I can't seem to see what might be causing this.

Thanks in advance for help, object attached!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 10th Oct 2020 at 1:00 PM
The (AL) tableDiningSocialite that it appears this has been cloned from does not use a second SHPE, GMND and GMDC set for the shadows so your CRES only has the one Practical. In the CRES the second Shape under the Reference Tab is not 'called' by anything.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Oct 2020 at 3:55 AM
I have decided to abandon that package as I can't do this "practical" cres thing. Tried, but no go for me.

I have 4 shapes/sizes of this mesh and just wanted all the packages to have the same structure.
Scholar
#4 Old 11th Oct 2020 at 3:36 PM
The CRES doesn't match the rest of the mesh, it is less fiddly to make the rest of the mesh suit the CRES.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Extra LargeTable_Aligeth.zip (683.8 KB, 3 downloads)