Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Opera Modular Sofa + Extra recolours for Annie Modular Sofa

by blake_boy Posted 10th Dec 2007 at 10:04 AM - Updated 8th Oct 2008 at 10:01 PM by -Maylin-

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 3:43 PM
Your head must be swelled...as it SHOULD BE! Your creations are some of the best! I delight in using them. Thank you.
Instructor
#27 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 12:06 AM
These are so COOL! Thanks so so so much for these... they look amazing!
Instructor
#28 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 9:12 AM
Hail the "sofa" king! The new legs are a great add on and the recolours divine. Thankyou to the pair of you for bringing us what in my opinion is the best sofa ever
Alchemist
#29 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 9:15 AM
Field Researcher
#30 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 7:04 AM
Sheer magic. I love them!!
Thank you so much - Also many thanks to Georgia…

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Test Subject
#31 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 5:49 AM
I need help, for some reason they do not connect when i place them together. I also had this problem for the annie sofa. Any ideas?

~~~Blue->Rox~~~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 10:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xXxBluexXx
I need help, for some reason they do not connect when i place them together. I also had this problem for the annie sofa. Any ideas?

have you downloaded inge's patch from here: http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?p=1393933
download and put in your downloads folder the sectional sofa patch.
If you have Shaklin's sectionalsofa patch, you'll have to remove that from your downloads folder in order for these to work
Field Researcher
#33 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 1:45 AM Last edited by mocha0030 : 23rd Dec 2007 at 1:55 AM.
your sofas are by far my new favorites. they're GREAT! the quality of the mesh and textures is top notch. and thanks so much for the corner add-on pillows. that was the cherry on top!

the ONLY issue is i can't change the color of the opera or annie with the design tool. i have to delete and buy a new one altogether if i want to change the color, which becomes a bit frustrating when decorating if you want to see how different color combinations will look in the room. it's pretty much your fault for giving us so many wonderful color options to choose from.

i can't recall if i have the same problem with the dana.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 2:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mocha0030
your sofas are by far my new favorites. they're GREAT! the quality of the mesh and textures is top notch. and thanks so much for the corner add-on pillows. that was the cherry on top!

the ONLY issue is i can't change the color of the opera or annie with the design tool. i have to delete and buy a new one altogether if i want to change the color, which becomes a bit frustrating when decorating if you want to see how different color combinations will look in the room. it's pretty much your fault for giving us so many wonderful color options to choose from.

i can't recall if i have the same problem with the dana.

Thanks guys, really appreciate everyones comments.
Yeh, the problem with the design tool annoyed the crp out of me. But Im not sure how to fix that at all to be honest..
Test Subject
#35 Old 26th Dec 2007 at 2:16 AM
At your feet...

A la Mancha, manchega, que hay mucho vino...
Mucho pan, mucho aceite y mucho tocino...
Mad Poster
#36 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 6:40 PM
I can only repeat what has been said here over and over - your sofas are divine!! I don't need any other custom downloads now!! Thanks, especially for the white recolor - white's my favorite color!!
Test Subject
#37 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 9:50 PM
your sofas are my favorite. i use in game alot. thank you!
Theorist
#38 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 3:25 AM
awesome!
Scholar
#39 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 2:38 PM
Fantastic job. Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Field Researcher
#40 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 8:08 AM
Omg Thank you, i love these sofas !
Field Researcher
#41 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 11:25 PM
Stunning, again... I love the modern feel to them.
Test Subject
#42 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 6:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blake_boy
have you downloaded inge's patch from here: http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?p=1393933
download and put in your downloads folder the sectional sofa patch.
If you have Shaklin's sectionalsofa patch, you'll have to remove that from your downloads folder in order for these to work
In my game i have that patch but I ahve the same problem but yesterdy playing I found out if you place two togeth and they're not connected in one of the seats your sims will start to get up and only go halfway and freeze won't go anyfarther the rst of your game is fine except that sim and what you have to do is type in moveobjects on and move her but it'll kepp happening.So could you help me there?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#43 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 9:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolchic13013
In my game i have that patch but I ahve the same problem but yesterdy playing I found out if you place two togeth and they're not connected in one of the seats your sims will start to get up and only go halfway and freeze won't go anyfarther the rst of your game is fine except that sim and what you have to do is type in moveobjects on and move her but it'll kepp happening.So could you help me there?

Do you have Shaklin's sectional sofa patch in your downloads folder? Also, what ep do you have?
Test Subject
#44 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blake_boy
Do you have Shaklin's sectional sofa patch in your downloads folder? Also, what ep do you have?
I don't believe I have her patch, if it's not to much trouble can you give me the link and I have all of them except the ikea and the bath and kitchen stuff.
Test Subject
#45 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 5:25 PM
I need this sofa, but I can't open this link: http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?p=1393933
I hate my computer!
Test Subject
#46 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 11:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LoveBloomxxSims
I need this sofa, but I can't open this link: http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?p=1393933
I hate my computer!

I also cant open this thread, so i cant download the object. Plz can someone help me i really would love to use these wonderful creations. The internet comes up with "Internet can't display the webpage". Plz help

Lifes short, live it as it comes and dont worry.
Test Subject
#47 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 10:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by imrebel
I also cant open this thread, so i cant download the object. Plz can someone help me i really would love to use these wonderful creations. The internet comes up with "Internet can't display the webpage". Plz help

http://forums.modthesims.info/download.php?p=1393933
Test Subject
#48 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 7:43 AM
When I try to open the link to inge´s patch it doesn´t work.
It´s like it doesn´t exist ._.'
Test Subject
#49 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 9:08 PM
This is gorgeous, Thank you )
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#50 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 2:28 AM
I was just wondering if you had Sims 3, and if you were gonna do modular sofa's like this, but for Sims 3. I loved these in Sims 2, and I was looking all over my S3 game for them, and I realized it wasn't for 3. XDDD
Page 2 of 3