Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The SEP (Slot Enable Package) v. 1.2 *UPD 19may08*

by Numenor Posted 28th Mar 2006 at 10:51 PM - Updated 19th May 2008 at 1:18 AM by Numenor : Updated to "Kitchen & Bath" SP

406 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 383 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 10 of 17
Test Subject
#226 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 11:07 PM
Holy Crap! This is a long long long awaited addition to the game! As always you are amazing!

Also known as Silky

"Why you toddering, fen-sucked dewberry! I'm going to go find something to strike you with! Excuse me." --Stewie
Field Researcher
#227 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 5:57 PM
This is a perfect idea. Thanks for sharing this wonderful hack :-)

ılı.------Volume------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop
Test Subject
#228 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 1:04 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
#229 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 1:05 AM
Terrific Thank you
Field Researcher
#230 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 10:56 PM
Thought I'd mention: I have the Glamour Life Stuff Pack, and the SEP continues to work perfectly.
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#231 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 4:53 PM
Thanks Hairfish! What creators really hate to do is to check all their creations with every new EP/Pack; I sincerely admit I never do that : I just cross my finger while keeping working on my newer creations...

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Field Researcher
#232 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 11:19 PM
Thanxs so much!, now it's more realistic and I don't wast counters anymore
Lab Assistant
#233 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 1:19 PM Last edited by Meemo : 26th Sep 2006 at 1:21 PM. Reason: added to the bottom
Quote: Originally posted by JoyLuck18
This is the best. It always bugged the heck out of me that sims couldnt use anything placed in a corner of the kitchen counter. Thank you for getting rid of this insensible Maxis rule!!!!

me too!

Maxis should pay you for this and include it in the next EP or bug fix!!

btw - does anyone from Maxis ever look at MTS2?

Waiting for Sims4 so I can go all Halliwell again!!
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#234 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 3:31 PM
What's worse, is that Maxis already created all the needed slots; but then forgot (or omitted?) to move and orientate them correctly, with the resul that the corners were not usable

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

Test Subject
#235 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 11:22 PM
do I have to enter the cheat to turn my objects at 45 degrees or I will be able to do it with the SEP?
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#236 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 12:51 AM
No cheats The *only* position allowed on the corners, with the SEP installed, is at 45°; the objects will turn and snap automatically in the right position.

Lab Assistant
#237 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 4:48 AM
thank you sir ! you're the best !!
Test Subject
#238 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 2:00 PM
Default Thank You
True to your name, you are "The ModFather" Thank you for sharing your work with us. It's always "Fantastic!"
Forum Resident
#239 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 10:28 AM
Cheers Numenor!, at long last I put something useful in the corners of my Kitchens that's not a table lamp! - {Downloads} - thanks for sharing!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#240 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 11:17 PM
thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#241 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 8:30 PM
Numenor, I am a dedicated follower of your creative and extremely useful objects/hacks. Thank you so very much for sharing with all of us so freely all your hard work and dedication you put into our enjoying TS2 all that much more

This is just too fantastic!
Lab Assistant
#242 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 9:27 PM
No more useless counters! Thanks a thousand times! I always had that problem with at least 1 - 2 corners which I couldn't do anything useful with (which often resulted in huge kitchens )
It's great! I love it!
Test Subject
#243 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 11:02 PM
WOW! This is as cool as you CEP!

Yours Truley,
Atomic-Ian
Test Subject
#244 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 11:02 PM
WOW! This is as cool as your CEP!

Yours Truley,
Atomic-Ian
Test Subject
#245 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 8:06 PM
I can't believe I'm only just finding this today... thank you thank you thank you!
Field Researcher
#246 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 1:08 AM
Huston.. we have a problem !!
during some test seems that hack have some conflich with pet :\
can you confirm it ?

with the boolProp cheat test enabled, when a cat jump on a surface, an error come out saing something about a constat..

"Object id: 175
name: N001_User00161 - Giumbo
Stack size: 8
Error: Invalid constant.
Iterations: 332"

Giubo are the cat
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#247 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 9:23 AM
Thanks Max, but I need more info, because the SEP doesn't contain any BHAV or constant, and therefore it can't be the object that has the invalid constant (BCON).
If you post as attachment the entire error log, zipped, I will take a look.

Field Researcher
#248 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 9:29 AM
ok here you have it... it's a rar but i'm pretty sure that you can open it
Attached files:
File Type: rar  ObjectError_N001_t54606.rar (10.7 KB, 14 downloads)
Field Researcher
#249 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 1:41 PM
ok ... i think isn't SEP, i think, 'cause i've removed every Nume.hack and the problem remain <_<
sorry for the "fake allarm"

but the problem remain
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#250 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 4:54 PM
Max, have you removed every "Nume.hack" or "every hack" at all?
The BHAV pointed out in your error log, at the moment the errors occurs, just reads a constant that should exist in a normal Pets installation (for anyone interested: a BCON from the Globals, Instance 0x017E, line 0x07; value: 0x014).

My only guess is that you have in your Downloads another hack that overrides the Globals: perhaps the creator used for his own purposes the BCON 0x017E, that was unused until Pets; and therefore such a hack now conflicts with Pets.

Page 10 of 17