Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Russian Food Pack, part1: 5 new meals in bowls

by Jasana_BugBreeder Posted 20th Apr 2007 at 5:35 PM

122 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 110 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 5:41 PM
Hmm looks yummy. Thanks for sharing
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#3 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 5:52 PM
oh fabulous! i love "cookable"/"preparable" foods (as buyable foods still spoil). my food choices are getting enormous and i love watching my Sims make stuff. i can't wait for part 2 as these are making me hungry!

DDO
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#4 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 6:17 PM
It s a pity no "call to" menu
I like dumplings much, and I do not have to get these foods from pcsims now
Great!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Forum Resident
#5 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 6:31 PM
All I've got to say is that the detail is amazing, not only in the textures, but the meshes and the way the food is prepared. Thank you for making these amazing new foods.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 6:32 PM
oooh these are lovely thanks!

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Mad Poster
#7 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 6:47 PM
Yummi!! I love borsch and dumplings! Thank you for making and sharing them. They look wonderful.
Scholar
#8 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 6:48 PM
A Jasana. The meals and the bowls are nicely made. I'm eager to give them to my sims. Thank you !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Field Researcher
#9 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 6:55 PM
Those are really great, how creative and beautiful!

Thanks for sharing,
~Roxanne

SIMcredible's Painter
Field Researcher
#10 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 6:59 PM
I *LOVE* the smiley face! What a clever idea. I'll have to try this with my kids to get them to eat their oatmeal.

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
#11 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 7:22 PM
Wow thats darn awesome holy Russian cow, man your textures are so darn good, i'm in awe :o

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Greatest Dad Ever
#12 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 8:24 PM
They ae Awsome Jasana , keep up the great work !
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 8:37 PM
Эта очень вкусна!
These are great, and they're spot on!
...now I'll have to go to the store so I can make some cold cumcumber soup and pirozkhis...and lots of my other favourites...
Ooh, I'd love to see some pirozkhis in my Sims, too!
Спасибо!
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 9:44 PM
I love borsh but that is the only traditional russian food I eat. But these are great. Now my simmies can eat my favorite food. !
Alchemist
#15 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 9:48 PM
Your food are very realistic.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 9:56 PM Last edited by IgnorantBliss : 25th Apr 2007 at 7:10 AM. Reason: converted to Thanks post
It's really cool to see unique ethnic foods being made. Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 7:22 AM
hurray! down with sushi (it's good of course but...) viva Borshch!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 8:12 AM
I love it!
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 2:31 PM
When i saw the thread i wasn't too thrilled, soup and bowl foods are generally just a texture pasted... on a bowl lol. But then i saw the pics and i nearly fell off my chair!^^
Everything is so beautiful! Food preparation stage, servings, individual bowls and dumplings are simply amazing! These are the most beautiful prep stage i've seen by the way - specially the dumpling one
The smiley soup at burnt stage made me laugh out loud ROFL

I'm gonna test them today and report back if something 's wrong
And i'll make a new category "Russian Food" in the menu since you're making another russian set (and i've already downloaded a beautiful russian cake on another site)

Thank you so much for these awesome new foods, Jasana; You made my sims a beautiful gift! I love these SO MUCH! :lovestruc
And i can't wait for the part 2!! *thrilled*
Field Researcher
#20 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 4:59 PM
These are just beautiful with great attention to detail! It's terrific to be able to add such high-quality foods to my sims' meals. Thanks so much for sharing your hard work! BTW Is the rest of the kitchen set (counters, table etc.) available somewhere? The textures look beautiful!

More of my work can be found @
Sims2Artists.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 5:26 PM
Very nicely done Jasana,
this has to be the best looking soups and replacement bowls i have seen
makes me wish i could do as well but unfortunatly i dont have an imagination :P
Thank you these will go great with the game.
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amythestfenix
BTW Is the rest of the kitchen set (counters, table etc.) available somewhere?
Yes, I uploaded it to Sims Mod Board - I believe it needs some improvement and additions (i.e. I didn't recolored transhcompactor and dishwasher), but I'm quite tired of recoloring, so I decided to share current version there
Quote: Originally posted by fireflies
this has to be the best looking soups and replacement bowls i have seen
makes me wish i could do as well but unfortunatly i dont have an imagination
At first, I certainly wouldn't say that you are person without imagination Your creations are wonderful.
At second, I'd say it's not the question of imagination - I just tried to 'simify' common foods (they are common, really - I cook borshch about 2-3 times a month, not more often just because I lazy and we do eat dumplings often, but I skip preparation stage - buy already prepared - because my own cooking skill isn't enough for them :D). I mean, why not trying to create a meal that looks common to you - in such multi-national community as MTS there'll always be people for whom your meals will look unique and unusual
Instructor
#23 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 7:34 PM
OMGGGGGGGGGG!Spasibo!!!!!!!!
Gorgeous perfect aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
my fav meal!I cookin Semolina every day on brekfast for my daughter and Borsch on dinner

could you make Pelmeni??Dumplings its ukraine food not russian(love them)))i hope you make)

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS
www.justsims2.ru
JustSims2 new adress!Me,Barcelonista,JameLia,KateK and NataliS
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 4:33 PM
thank you so much :D

Love is the Greatest Power!!! :)
Instructor
#25 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 5:21 PM
Большое спасибо, Jasana! С огромным приветом!!! <3 <3 <3 Яша

Thank you very much, Jasana! My best wishes!!! <3 <3 <3 Yasha

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Page 1 of 5