Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated Farm Animals with Custom Sounds and Custom Animations

by rebecah Posted 28th Dec 2007 at 3:35 AM - Updated 1st Feb 2011 at 5:07 PM by rebecah

197 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 168 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 8
Test Subject
#101 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 12:39 PM
Epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#102 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 7:40 PM
awesome! i like how you can ride them and milk the cows and everything. By the way, where's the horse? lol anyway nice job!
Test Subject
#103 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 1:54 AM
Not to seem dumb or anything but I really like these I just can't seem to find the folder they're in in my game
Test Subject
#104 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 8:38 AM
This looks awsome. I'm so going to downlod them all when I get home
#105 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 8:39 AM
that is stunning!!! im amazed that you would be able to get those animated. i know your trying your hardest and putting forth your best effort, but im also going to propose a challenge. it would be awesome if your chickens could lay eggs and you could make money off them. Mabey you could get the eggs to go into the sims inventory, like apples with apple trees. i bet you could do it!! but, put that at the bottom of your priorities (sp?). you are probobly very busy, and that rideable horse can always use some improvement. hope you take my challenge!!

yours truely, DancingCheeseburgerofDOOM.

(ps. i did not intend to sound imposing or forceful in this request. I honestly am just asking and offering ideas.)
Test Subject
#106 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 5:55 PM
Omg this will go great with my it's not fair video
Forum Resident
#107 Old 7th May 2009 at 7:31 PM
cool.. any horses to ride?
Test Subject
#108 Old 17th May 2009 at 2:37 AM
i dont understand where is it under when you play the game? is it under misc? outdoors what????
Test Subject
#109 Old 24th May 2009 at 8:55 AM
Lol, I know this is wired, but, I find it disturbing that sims can ride pigles and chicks..? Notthat you shouldn't make them rideable.

Amazing job.
Test Subject
#110 Old 26th May 2009 at 9:26 AM
Very pretty farm animals!Thanks.
Test Subject
#111 Old 28th May 2009 at 11:59 PM
OMG THANKYOU, Ur creations r AMAZING!!
Test Subject
#112 Old 30th May 2009 at 4:37 PM
Hi I don't know why but the download links are broken :S
Test Subject
#113 Old 31st May 2009 at 7:08 PM
I've noticed this as well. Were they lost during the server crash, I wonder? I look forward to using them in the future if I can! They look lovely. If anyone might be able to send these to me, it'd be wonderful!
Test Subject
#114 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 1:02 PM
Your farm animals are amazing! Is there any chance of getting them as simply 'hood objects to put in the fields and farms of your neighbourhood?! :D

For crying out loud. I've giving up. Every image hosting site i try doesn't work. you wanna see my banner then follow the damn link cos I've given up.
Test Subject
#115 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 10:40 PM
I download them and none of them show up or work!!!!!!!!! My sis tells me rebecah is inexperienced but I don't believe it. Please help! I tried twice. this is So frustrating.
Mad Poster
#116 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 4:17 AM
This is so cool. Now if I can only find a chicken that lays eggs...

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Test Subject
#117 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 4:04 AM
These are so awesome!!!! Where is the link to the mesh???
Test Subject
#118 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 12:09 AM
Where I bought it´, I mean, of course, in the game
Test Subject
#119 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 11:03 AM
Hi I've been having trouble with the animals, I don't think it is the horses because I had them first with no problems. But ever since I downloaded the other farm animals and get them in buy mode, it says that the child in one of my families is too hot and takes all the children away. Sims also disappear from the active menu. Is there anything else I would need to download to stop this? thanks
Scholar
Original Poster
#120 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 11:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by philippa144
it says that the child in one of my families is too hot and takes all the children away.

I have no idea why this would be happening to you. I doubt it is the animals as they do not have any global modifications. I suggest you move you global mods out of your game and test them to figure out which one is in conflict.
Lab Assistant
#121 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 9:36 PM
These look so cool. I love them! Thank You!

Go Jason English!! 1st place 24hr Solo mountain Bike world Champs! :)
Test Subject
#122 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 11:06 PM
Amazing! Thank You!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#123 Old 20th Oct 2009 at 1:48 AM
Default Help
um when i placed the all theanimalsin the lotand have my adultsim ridethecow andwhenihadmy todlerride ananimal theanamals when back whards is this normal or is itthedreciton of thelot thati need to fixi will be doing an xperement and ifi get bord i will hopesome onetells me. butotherthan thatlittle problem thayare great
Test Subject
#124 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 7:50 PM
Absolutely brilliant! Thank you
#125 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 8:51 PM Last edited by GeneralOperationsDirector : 13th Nov 2009 at 6:41 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by rebecah
The ride able portion is controlled by an NPC controller. The controller ages after time and may change the height of the item, if this happens You can re-download the item or save a copy of the controller in another area of your computer.
Might this be why several of your objects [including the Nature Fairy] are marked by the Windows OS as "modified" after playing lots containing them? If so, would making the .package file read-only fix the issue, or break the game?

Edit: The nature fairy is by Jasana Bugbreeder, but all of your "rideable" downloads seem to do this.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Page 5 of 8