Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#201 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 10:37 PM Last edited by guatla : 4th Apr 2009 at 2:10 AM.
the reason to make cloth as planes, because, in this way is more versatile.
the mesh has 800 faces
but, yes, it will be better with more faces...
I use maxis cloth for the rack
Advertisement
Zombie Socks
#202 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 10:58 PM
I do love the idea of alpha editable clothes! It's really a great thing for people who recolor. Will it work like a maxis dresser?

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Top Secret Researcher
#203 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 11:36 PM
guatla said it works as an endtable. But making it work as a dresser is a great idea!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Lab Assistant
#204 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 11:39 PM
She said it works like an endtable. :/ I didn't see anyone actually put things ON those racks. I was thinking about decorations with the view option.

But yeah, a dresser function would be more suitable.
Mad Poster
#205 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 1:09 AM
Yeah, make it a dresser. The mesh is excellent by the way, but the clothes seem a bit flat texture-wise. I think a little bit of shading would go a long way.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#206 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 1:20 PM Last edited by guatla : 11th Apr 2009 at 12:26 AM.
It was a good idea, now, it's a dresser. But I added a slot, it works as endtable too, lol
I add a pics in game, the shadows-planes are not finish.
The footprint is 1x2 tiles.
Screenshots
Zombie Socks
#207 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 6:47 PM
Amazing! I'm going to be rushing to download this when it gets uploaded!

The only thing that's still bothering me is the white and brown shower curtain. Is it supposed to be dirt or a pattern? It doesn't really come across too well as either.

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Top Secret Researcher
#208 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 6:52 PM
That's what I was going to say, too. Either change the color or make the pattern less "full" so it's more recognizable.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#209 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 1:44 AM Last edited by guatla : 4th Apr 2009 at 2:34 PM.
how it seems that nobody likes the brown print ... I saw one like it in Ikea , lol
I have made this,... (I prefer the boxes print)
and the rack without clothings...
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#210 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 2:35 AM
oh, that curtain on the very left is great, I have a strong feeling that we had a wallpaper or something in our home with exactly that pattern and colors when I was a little child.
And I like the old pattern. It's just too detailed and with that brown color it gets too easily confused with dirt, as Pixelhate said some time ago. Try how it looks with a dark orange or sth.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#211 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 2:40 PM Last edited by guatla : 11th Apr 2009 at 12:26 AM.
all versions of shower's brown curtain...
the first is a little bit more orange... true!
at this moment I like all of these... I can't choose...lol
Screenshots
Zombie Socks
#212 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 3:51 PM
I love 2 and 3, but 3 would probably match better. Hey, if you can't choose, just include them all! (except the first one maybe, I'm afraid that still confuses me! )

I love them all too!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#213 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 9:19 PM Last edited by guatla : 11th Apr 2009 at 12:26 AM.
I made this table-shelf, now i start to make objects for it...
I have done this basin, I have thought to make some cleaning products and towels ... Anything else?...
(there are five shelves ...)
Should I make more big the basin?... maybe it shows a little bit small ...

thanks all for your coments
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#214 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 12:15 AM Last edited by guatla : 11th Apr 2009 at 12:26 AM.
new mesh... cleaning products
do you want any brand in particular? ... lol
Screenshots
Zombie Socks
#215 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 12:45 AM
I would if I, uh, knew any brands. I don't. XD I tend not to look too closely at my cleaning products.

Maybe a small basket of laundry?

Some other suggestions:
-extra toilet paper
-extra towels
-shampoo

Also, what are the white things with the green at the top. They look kinda cool, but I'm not sure what they are.

Wonderful job as always, guatla! I love watching all the things you come up with because they're always amazing!

world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#216 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 12:50 AM
I love your stuff SO MUCH. <3

Personally I'd prefer no specific brands - something like what you have now is perfect.

How about a couple rolls of toilet paper? And maybe a small magazine rack? Or like www said, a laundry basket - something wicker would look nice with the design you have going now. I'm trying to think what I have in my bathroom. XD

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Top Secret Researcher
#217 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 12:14 AM
An open toilet bag is my idea, something like this:

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#218 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 7:53 PM Last edited by guatla : 10th Apr 2009 at 8:36 AM.
thanks all...
i think that i will made a open toilet bag for the shelt and a basket of laundry, and no more. I know that I said that I would make a blue and yelow recolor , but i have enough at this moment... and I want start a diferent thing

more toilet paper and towels, the mesh it is not amazing, but I can add a bump map in a object (I wanted to do long time ago) ... thanks for these threads, and all people wrote in them (pixelhate, Jasana_BugBreeder, Numenor, ...:
Did you know ? .. About Bump and Normal Maps,Bumpmapping object ?
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#219 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 1:44 AM Last edited by guatla : 11th Apr 2009 at 12:27 AM.
toilet bag... maybe, a more masculine fabric...?...
do you think that the scale is good?
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#220 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 12:32 PM
hm, I'd say 90-80% of the size the bag has now would be perfect. The tooth paste and stuff has good scale though.
A recolor with simple stripes using the same colors should be masculine enough.
Good work!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#221 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 12:30 AM Last edited by guatla : 11th Apr 2009 at 12:42 AM.
bag recolors and basket...
any change?
at this moment basket is a decorative object... but DO you think that it is a good idea make it a dresser?
Screenshots
Inventor
#222 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 12:52 AM
Is a dirty clothes basket? I don't think anyone here dress with dirty clothes.
Maybe something like this for a dresser? Or maybe for towels.

I know this is not a request forum, but... could I suggest a bidet? Is the last thing I think you're needing.
Zombie Socks
#223 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 1:19 AM
A bidet?!

All of it looks so lovely, quatla! Could I see a closeup of the comb?

Inventor
#224 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 1:26 AM
Do not laugh! In my country and many others is very used... guatla understands, I think...
Zombie Socks
#225 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 1:33 AM
Sorry! I didn't mean to offend you! In my country... we just don't use them. It's generally seen as something out of the ordinary. I didn't mean any offense!

Locked thread | Locked by: Yogi-Tea Reason: do not delete - contains useful infos, links & pictures (uploaded but still useful to meshers)
Page 9 of 15