Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#226 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 7:46 PM
first house ive ever really decorated, so its not that special

Teen brothers' bedroom

kitchen

corner of the parents berdroom

http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/...zps8c4afd6f.jpg

www.thelongaliens.livejournal.com *updated 7-13-11* please leave a comment if you read it!
Advertisement
Theorist
#227 Old 3rd Mar 2013 at 2:01 AM

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Inventor
#228 Old 3rd Mar 2013 at 2:03 AM
if only i could decorate like that... if only...
Alchemist
#229 Old 12th May 2013 at 6:43 AM
Contest house I did at Sims fans uk

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Instructor
#230 Old 14th May 2013 at 7:00 PM
Some rooms from the house of my alien twins who just started college.

Kitchen

Bathroom

Kristof's Room

Keeley's Room

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Field Researcher
#231 Old 20th May 2013 at 3:18 AM
I deleted 10 gb of stuff from my downloads folder, only leaving me with 2 gb of stuff. Unfortunately a lot of my clutter was taken out so my rooms are soooooooooo empty....

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Test Subject
#232 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 5:30 AM
Default Recent Lots....
A few lots that im pretty proud of ^^

Pork Ramen Noodle Shop

Urban Brooklyn

Scholar
#233 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 10:37 AM
Part of Thesis and Lerato Subject's room. The decor may look a little morbid at first, but remember that they're great-grandchildren of the Grim Reaper:

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Test Subject
#234 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 12:48 AM
My legacy's nursery. This is basically where all the babies and tots stay until they turn into children ^_^

Field Researcher
#235 Old 1st Aug 2013 at 4:42 AM

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#236 Old 1st Aug 2013 at 10:16 PM

Only actual room pic I could find. Don't even know why I took it; I've created lots of rooms I like.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#237 Old 13th Aug 2013 at 5:53 PM

Two views of the kitchen of Martin and Allegra Gorey. Allegra is an idiosyncratic but vital part of the downtown art scene, and I love decorating their house. Note how warm, and bright colors in the furnishings offset the dark, cold colors on the walls.She's making a statement with that. Something about life in the void of space and death? I dunno; I just like how it looks. That is of course mostly her artwork on the walls, including a portrait of their daughter, Ruby.

Rock Goddess Mary Munny's home studio may have been the least over-the-top place in the house.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#238 Old 31st Oct 2013 at 3:18 AM
Reviving a dead thread once again!

http://i.imgur.com/SKuPkpl.jpg?1
I was showing off Nina Caliente's new place to my sister, and I happened to see how cool this looks. I couldn't resist taking a picture.
Field Researcher
#239 Old 5th Nov 2013 at 2:13 PM
Well just one of many kitchens I have made...
Link Ninja
#240 Old 27th Nov 2013 at 3:13 AM Last edited by Charmful : 27th Nov 2013 at 5:38 AM.
Default Favorite Wall Decorated in a Dorm

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Test Subject
#241 Old 27th Nov 2013 at 7:31 PM Last edited by JulySims2 : 11th Sep 2014 at 11:03 PM.
The Curious Brothers

My favourite Room from the Curious Brothers new house is the living / dining room with open kitchen. This is their TV nook.
It's supposed to look "manly" but the pink lamps just fit the theme well... Also the brothers are strange anyway, so why shouldn't they have pink lamps?

The chess and reading part of the room. You can spot the elevator in the mirror. The upper stories of the house are not for living though.

The office part of the room. It's facing the kitchen, which is a bit odd, but I'll work on the floor plan again as soon as they have more money.
Lab Assistant
#242 Old 29th Nov 2013 at 6:31 PM
Default My favorite Room
[IMG][/IMG]
Being Jewish, I set this dinning room for celebrating Hanukkah, then decided to just keep it as is.

The best revenage is a well lived life.
Field Researcher
#243 Old 17th Dec 2013 at 8:17 AM
@jooxis - I love the blue and white house! (as the beach-loving person that I am :P)

Here's some of mine...

Mad Poster
#244 Old 18th Dec 2013 at 8:34 PM
A picture I sort of had planned to use in the calendar contest, until I saw that it was already closed. Bummer... Ah, well.

Screenshots
Test Subject
#245 Old 19th Dec 2013 at 6:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ninet
Wow so many great pics!
treejen definitely love your rooms!
RingzTerritory great!

I'm in the process of building and decorating a new house for one of my fav familys:
Hall

1st living room

2nd living room

and dining room

i like black , good
Lab Assistant
#246 Old 19th Dec 2013 at 3:58 PM
Tina`s bedroom

Screenshots

If you leave me now…
Test Subject
#247 Old 19th Dec 2013 at 8:04 PM Last edited by JulySims2 : 11th Sep 2014 at 10:52 PM.
simmer22, I really think it's a shame... Love the picture, very cozy and warm... Makes me want to decorate my sims' homes too, too bad I don't have the holiday stuff pack :D
jayevonne, Tina seems to have an interesting personality, if you can say that about a sim. I like the room, except for the oversized rubber ducks, they scare me :D

Curious Nursery

Soo, the house I created for the curious brothers started to make my eyes tired because of
all the colors. So I did a new one, with a blue / mint-turquoise color scheme. This is the nursery
for little Thysia (Pascal's baby, currently toddler) and Vidcunds unborn child, which will either be named Celeste or Hugo.

My Simblr: Julke-Sims
Mad Poster
#248 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 12:24 AM
Waleth & July - so what happened to your prior pics? I like July's nursery, crisp and clean.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Test Subject
#249 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 11:32 AM
Reorganizing happened I tried to replace every picture with the new path but I must've missed some. I'll replace them right now

My Simblr: Julke-Sims
Lab Assistant
#250 Old 23rd Dec 2013 at 3:47 AM
Marco`s bedroom

If you leave me now…
Page 10 of 18