Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#1326 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 3:29 AM

"Mawwwwm! You said I would be cute when I grew up..OMG what happened to my cute little NOSE!"
"Now dear, it's just a little runny..or something"

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Scholar
#1327 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 11:38 AM
kanjibongoh: In my game the newspaper use to be rolled-up if there is a dog on the lot. It can also be a random thing, I don't know.
Test Subject
#1328 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 8:12 PM
Mrmo: Thanks I love how this game is always so full of fun surprises.

Sheila "Shifty-Eye" Cavanaugh lives for 5 Finger Discount Days at the electronics store.
Mad Poster
#1329 Old 1st May 2017 at 4:04 AM Last edited by grammapat : 1st May 2017 at 7:19 PM.
On my last post is a teen who's worried that her toddler nose isn't cute. She grew up, and that white around her nose can now be seen...it's TEETH!

found a close up - those really ARE nose teeth!

Mad Poster
#1330 Old 1st May 2017 at 7:54 AM
I've had lots of sims with teeth sticking out of their chins, but this is the first time I've seen one with their teeth up their nose!
Test Subject
#1331 Old 2nd May 2017 at 3:29 PM

Consuelo heads out early to her favorite spot on the lake.

Mad Poster
#1332 Old 3rd May 2017 at 4:27 PM
Guess what is it?

Lab Assistant
#1333 Old 3rd May 2017 at 5:24 PM
Random cheerleader celebrating after doing her business in the restroom.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1334 Old 4th May 2017 at 4:50 AM
I like them...purple

Test Subject
#1335 Old 4th May 2017 at 2:39 PM
My random Sim, Caleb Knight.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#1336 Old 4th May 2017 at 5:40 PM
I've been experimenting with in - game pictures and my paint program. There is something calming and familiar about the pictures, for me anyway. Except maybe the picture of Sunny the clown. Sunny has a helluva long story, and I wont do that here and now ; but, I can tell you, whatever you may be pondering about Sunny, yes... All of it...
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#1337 Old 4th May 2017 at 9:01 PM
Mad Poster
#1338 Old 5th May 2017 at 4:53 PM

Why? Do birds have a life-span?

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#1339 Old 5th May 2017 at 6:26 PM
Oh dear - is he really smoking green?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Instructor
#1340 Old 5th May 2017 at 7:10 PM
Norwegian Blue? Beautiful plumage!

Just call me William, definitely not Who-Ward
Mad Poster
#1341 Old 5th May 2017 at 7:49 PM
They always smoke green when they die. You can try "cagepetfixes," grammapat. It doesn't work that well for me, but it does for other people.

And, because it's against my principles to post in a picture thread without posting pictures, have some random shots of the Warehouse Boys before the bulk of them went to college and downtown was obliterated by falling satellites.

Pascal and his girlfriend Andice are perhaps a little too oblivious to their surroundings.

Vidcund certainly thinks so!

But it's okay as long as Andice is paying attention to him instead.

Poor Vidcund! He can't get ahead.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#1342 Old 8th May 2017 at 12:54 PM
Actually William Newkinz read his own book in his dorm!

Sims 2 Rocks! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#1343 Old 9th May 2017 at 12:50 AM
Jumping on the couch was more fun than I thought...

Julio and Serge got into yet another fight...

Julio lost, so he slapped Serge... now the two are crying.

Mad Poster
#1344 Old 12th May 2017 at 7:57 PM
I tried to find a mod to STOP that wimpy stuff. Wanted weak Sims to do it, but not my body-builder monster alien

Lab Assistant
#1345 Old 13th May 2017 at 9:03 PM
This is what happens when your baby ages to a toddler during a fire.
Screenshots

"Nothing is what rocks dream about." - Aristotle
Mad Poster
#1346 Old 13th May 2017 at 11:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
I tried to find a mod to STOP that wimpy stuff. Wanted weak Sims to do it, but not my body-builder monster alien

@grammapat - try nocrybabies by Pescado.

Quote: Originally posted by Pescado
Greatly reduces the crying and moaning when sims insult, slap, and otherwise
harass each other. Only really nice wussies do this now.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/f...r=nl%2Fhacks%2F
(Link is to the NL hack directory. This mod hasn't been updated since 2005, so it should be compatible with most configurations of NL and later.)
Mad Poster
#1347 Old 15th May 2017 at 11:03 PM

Boy, that's a soft carpet!

Lab Assistant
#1348 Old 17th May 2017 at 9:27 PM
Taxi drivers are pure evil. I always fear for my sims when they take the taxi. It always seems like it will be their last ride. This driver looks like she's had one irritating customer too many. They all do!
Screenshots

"Nothing is what rocks dream about." - Aristotle
Scholar
#1349 Old 23rd May 2017 at 4:03 PM
So teen zombie Buck Grunt was trying to gossip to this random teen townie and she wasn't having it. Sweets the wolf just wanted to play fetch and Alissia the servo was watching it all take place. Random pic is random.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Lab Assistant
#1350 Old 24th May 2017 at 2:32 AM
Ryan Ryan took his son, Reid, to the park to have some weekend fun. Reid ended up making a friend, Marilou Lewis-Neal, and played on the roundabout with her. The first-born sim of Pinedale, Frank, was there and decided to push them. I though it was sweet.

Call me Hannah
Page 54 of 121