Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Oct 2021 at 10:58 PM
Default Upload Tagged For Deletion, but it's 14 years old, and I can't find the Moderation Thread
https://modthesims.info/d/277672/rm...simooligan.html

Hi All,

I made the sad mistake of including my new website on to my posts here, which tagged ALL of my uploads for deletion. Devastating to say the least. I should have revisited the "advertising" policy, but so be it. Excited to launch a website; made a mistake.

Most of my Tagged For Deletion builds have been reinstated without incident, except one... which was uploaded in 2008, and I cannot for the life of me find the Moderation Thread where I'm supposed to tell a Mod that I fixed the mistake. I PM'ed AdonisPluto, but they don't seem to answer messages, rightfully so. If any moderator can help remove this TAGGED FOR DELETION thing on my post that is almost 14 years old, that would be AMAZING. Unless there's another offense that came to light after being up for 14 years? https://modthesims.info/d/277672/rm...simooligan.html

Thank you
Simooligan
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 29th Oct 2021 at 11:33 PM
I wouldn't even know where to start looking for a moderation queue thread. The upload still doesn't meet current creator guidelines, but that's okay since you originally uploaded it with different guidelines. I've untagged it for you.

You may want to double check some of your uploads and remove site advertising, else they may get tagged too. I see some you have edited today have twitch, twitter and ko-fi links.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Oct 2021 at 11:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
I wouldn't even know where to start looking for a moderation queue thread. The upload still doesn't meet current creator guidelines, but that's okay since you originally uploaded it with different guidelines. I've untagged it for you.

You may want to double check some of your uploads and remove site advertising, else they may get tagged too. I see some you have edited today have twitch, twitter and ko-fi links.

Thank you so much for your help!! Grateful to have it back