Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 4:49 AM
Default Non-eye creations
We have a thread for eyes... but the group is called "Eye Creators" and implies that it's for eye creators, but not that we always have to talk about eyes, right? Right?? (sort of?)

So this is for your creations that are not eyes, upcoming, if you want feedback from friends! FFF (Feedback From Friends)!!

Upcoming, I have a black-and-white flying V in Toki Wartooth style, and a set of 8 posters of Toki and Skwisgaar from Metalocalypse in Sims style. (Alex, you'll love it, I'm sure, plus Toki doesn't have moustache, so yeah, I'm pretty sure you'll like it.) Examples below.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 9:08 AM
Toki is pretty good, Skwisgaar not so much... his hair is really weird.

I'm working on many random projects, including a skintone, some sims, and some hair recolors.

So here's a preview of my new skintone, Times of Day, by yours truly!
This is only 3 out of 6, by the way!

Afternoon

[IMG]Evening[/IMG]

[IMG]Morning[/IMG]
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 9:44 PM
I remember those! Very pretty! And I couldn't find any better hairs for Skwisgaar that were curlyish.

Some of the images aren't showing up.
Banned
#4 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 1:44 AM
Yeah. I know they're not showing up. They aren't images, either. They just say 'evening' and 'morning' in bold.
Banned
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 6:03 AM
My Metalocalypse posters are rejected (which is what I expected, but it was worht a try) and my flying V is changeds required. So I did the changes... but they're taking forever to do it... maybe the problem is because I first submitted it when my user-name was Torako-Tiger-Girl, and now is Wartooth?
Banned
#6 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 8:47 AM
Eh. Don't think that's the problem.
Anyhoo, TOD will be submitted tomorrow probably!
I just have to finish the screenshots and I'm done! Woot!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 3rd May 2010 at 9:15 PM Last edited by lovetadraw : 3rd May 2010 at 9:28 PM.
Miki Yoshida sim. From Miki Falls. I know I already have this on the Creator Feedback Forum, but it takes far too long.

The eyes are edits of the dark brown Real Eyes
The one pict is a fan retone, but it's still from the book. Only the eyes are the wrong colour. She's 18/19 so I made her an adult sim. I'm thinking of adding manga blush, what do you all think?

One of these days I'll finish that Terra sim.
Screenshots

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#8 Old 4th May 2010 at 4:33 PM
I would make the mouth a bit smaller and thiner, and the nose smaller too. Other than that.. I think she's perfect!! GREAT JOB! ^^

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Forum Resident
#9 Old 4th May 2010 at 5:31 PM Last edited by lovetadraw : 4th May 2010 at 7:16 PM.
Smaller nose? Really? hm... I'll check, I have a few picts of her in profile. Thanks, stay tuned, I'll be back! (no, you don't have to)

Update,
I made her lips smaller, and her nose a touch smaller. I found a Japanese School Uniform too. I'll upload soon. Just need to take some pics!
Screenshots

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Banned
Original Poster
#10 Old 5th May 2010 at 12:56 AM
I'm working on an Ayu Hamasaki Sim (see the CFF and/or my signature), and also another sim named "Hva" (from Norwegian word meaning "what" if you're wondering, which you probably aren't but eh whatever, also in the CFF and my signature). And why is she 18-19 and still in serafuku? Japanese high school ends at 17. (three years: 15, 16, 17).
Forum Resident
#11 Old 5th May 2010 at 2:01 AM Last edited by lovetadraw : 5th May 2010 at 2:30 AM.
Sorry, 17-18. It takes place over 1 year, I just forgot. Anyways, I'll be getting my catheter (for my iv antibiotics) out tomorrow hopefully, and then the next day I got to my grandparents house. So I probly won't get to upload Miki for a bit. It occurred to me, Miki wears a short sleeve uniform. Oh well, I've already planned to point out that she wears a huge variety of clothing and that the D/Ler can dress her however they want. I don't think the mods would be that strict. I almost packed her with maxis stuff, but thought I should still give her a school uniform.

OMFG! Look at this! I commented on his DA and he replied, this is so amazing!
Screenshots

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...