Replies: 1007 (Who?), Viewed: 140035 times.
Page 41 of 41
Lab Assistant
#1001 Old 15th Mar 2022 at 8:22 PM

Beau Broke increasing his music skills since that is the only toy he has.
Scholar
#1002 Old 16th Mar 2022 at 1:49 AM
That sounds so sad but then I remembered that all my toddlers only have 1 toy. Need to start working on those scholarships from birth!!

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Lab Assistant
#1003 Old 16th Mar 2022 at 4:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pideli
That sounds so sad but then I remembered that all my toddlers only have 1 toy. Need to start working on those scholarships from birth!!

It is a struggle to pay the bills much less buy him more toys but that will be changed when his mother marries Mortimer Goth. By the way where does your profile picture come from? Is it from a movie, tv show, or real life?
Scholar
#1004 Old 16th Mar 2022 at 5:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyIan
It is a struggle to pay the bills much less buy him more toys but that will be changed when his mother marries Mortimer Goth. By the way where does your profile picture come from? Is it from a movie, tv show, or real life?

Haha, it's 8 year old me, from a webcam video. I made a mini series called "In school" where I played a mean teacher. Funnily enough, I'm now a teacher. Hopefully not as mean though.
And I still do theater :D

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1005 Old 3rd Apr 2022 at 2:33 AM
William DeBateau from Belladonna Cove
Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#1006 Old 9th Apr 2022 at 7:41 PM
My fav toddler room, and latest toddlers. The pretty mom seems worried about her unusual girl, but the other mom is OK with hers.
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Test Subject
#1007 Old 30th Apr 2022 at 5:13 AM
Even though it's just a game, it's really nice to see my Sim Self with his daughter due to the fact that I will probably never be able to actually have kids.

Mad Poster
#1008 Old 30th Apr 2022 at 8:29 PM
Never saw this before; unhappy and ignored, the poor girl found some bugs to play with in the piles of garbage. Even smashed her hand on a can, which splashed her with goo...
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Page 41 of 41