Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Feb 2020 at 4:36 PM
Default Help with editing Cyjon's Ghost Hack (Spawn Tweaks)
I'm using Cyjon's Ghost Hack. The Spawn Tweak component has features that I really want, but unfortunately it stops child ghosts from spawning due to their broken animations. However, the talented Earlypleasantview on tumblr recently made a working animation for ghost children! I really want those dear ones floating around.

I'm looking at Spawn Tweaks in SimPE and I would need help with how to make the mod allow children to spawn. I guess it's in the behavior function "Sub - Main - Should Ghost Spawn?" but I have absolutely no clue what to edit. If someone would like to tell me step-by-step how to do it, I'd be very grateful!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 29th Feb 2020 at 7:31 PM Last edited by vegan_kaktus : 29th Feb 2020 at 8:27 PM.
I'm really not comfortable in BHAV editing at all so I don't know if this is the right way to do it. Hopefully someone else who's a little more comfortable in BHAVs can correct me and show you how it's done if I'm wrong.

Also, don't forget to click "commit file" after editing the BHAV :-))
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Mar 2020 at 5:19 PM Last edited by Bubbel97 : 2nd Mar 2020 at 6:05 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by vegan_kaktus
I'm really not comfortable in BHAV editing at all so I don't know if this is the right way to do it. Hopefully someone else who's a little more comfortable in BHAVs can correct me and show you how it's done if I'm wrong.

Also, don't forget to click "commit file" after editing the BHAV :-))

It works! Tack så mycket för hjälpen
Forum Resident
#5 Old 2nd Mar 2020 at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bubbel97
It works! Tack så mycket för hjälpen

Great! Inga problem :-D
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Mar 2022 at 5:34 PM
Thanks for the tutorial! I've attached a copy of the .package where this is edited in case anyone else would like it! All the credit goes to CJ for making the original mod and vegan_kaktus for the tutorial!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  CJ-GhostHack-SpawnTweaks_edited to allow child ghosts.rar (873 Bytes, 43 downloads)