Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jun 2022 at 1:13 PM Last edited by pova : 24th Jun 2022 at 1:23 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Custom styles reset when I exit CAS
I hope this is in the correct category. But in all my years of playing I've never experienced this; I'm guessing there has to be a corrupt file somewhere but I've no clue what to look for.
Basically, whenever I use CASt (regardless of how i access it) I'll edit my outfits with all my custom textures and whatnot, and then when I save it they'll be wearing the outfit but the colors will be one of the basic preset colors. In one case I even entered CASt via the wardrobe while my sim was wearing a custom color outfit, edited OTHER outfits, and when I exited her main outfit (which I did not alter at all) was a basic preset color.
Very annoying because it's like a total dice roll now whenever I want to change anything.
If anyone is wondering all the patterns I'm using are normal base game ones, not CC.

Help very much appreciated! I'm a little stumped.

Edit: just tried to save a custom style as a precaution and it just saves as one of the default presets.