Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Frimlin's Expanded Rewards Store

by Frimlin Posted 14th May 2018 at 7:57 PM - Updated 21st Aug 2022 at 10:15 AM by Frimlin : Added v16

281 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 173 Feedback Posts, 107 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 12
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#176 Old 10th Sep 2020 at 4:01 PM
thank you for the update
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#177 Old 13th Sep 2020 at 12:18 AM
Thank you for the quick update for the Star Wars pack!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#178 Old 8th Nov 2020 at 3:07 PM
I use this all the time. Especially to immediately get the Handy and Observer trait because it's a pain to spend a bunch of sim years for your sim to figure out their best friend is a bro sim.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#179 Old 10th Nov 2020 at 6:18 PM
Hello everyone!

Firstly, thanks so much for those of you who leave sweet comments. :lovestruc I really appreciate those! It's lovely to read them when they appear. Thanks again.

Secondly... it's patch day! And a new expansion is coming shortly, too! But don't worry, I'm still actively playing Sims 4 almost every day, and will update my mod as fast as I can.

It will still work fine if you leave it in, though if you get Snowy Escape, you will not see the new things you can buy with satisfaction points. That won't stop you playing or enjoying the expansion though! So please don't worry. However, all being well, I will get the mod quickly updated and so you won't need to worry about playing with a mod that's out of date!

I'll post again as soon as I've updated. In the meantime, enjoy the new patch content and I'll see you soon!

Frimlin x

• Watch my Sims 4 Speed Builds & Let's Plays on YouTube.
  • Chat with me on Twitter. :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#180 Old 12th Nov 2020 at 1:10 AM
I really appreciate you keeping this mod up to date. I love it so much! ♥♥♥
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#181 Old 12th Nov 2020 at 9:05 PM
Default Version 11 Available, Supporting Snowy Escape.
Hi! Version 11 of this mod is now available. :lovestruc

I've added in the new Snowy Escape aspiration reward traits Worldly Knowledge and Survival Instinct.

Enjoy and happy Simming!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#182 Old 14th Nov 2020 at 3:31 AM
Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#183 Old 31st Dec 2020 at 4:58 AM
Thank you SO much for this mod! Is it by any chance still compatible with patch 1.69? Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#184 Old 2nd Jan 2021 at 8:43 AM
Happy New Year everyone!

Quote: Originally posted by Luvs2Read
Thank you SO much for this mod! Is it by any chance still compatible with patch 1.69? Thanks again!

Yes it is, absolutely.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#185 Old 15th Jan 2021 at 2:44 PM
I Love This!!!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#186 Old 23rd Jan 2021 at 2:07 PM Last edited by sparky1922 : 23rd Jan 2021 at 5:21 PM.
can anyone tell me if this mod is still working with the 170.84 patch please?
Lab Assistant
#187 Old 24th Jan 2021 at 1:43 AM
Thanks for this so much! Do you happen to know if it is working with patch 1.70 update? Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#188 Old 25th Jan 2021 at 3:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Luvs2Read
Thanks for this so much! Do you happen to know if it is working with patch 1.70 update? Thanks again!

It still works, but it does not show the Brave reward, not sure if there are any others with the 1.70 update.

Thank you Frimlin for this mod it is one of my favorites!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#189 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 8:58 AM Last edited by Frimlin : 27th Jan 2021 at 7:28 AM.
Default Version 12 Available, Supporting the Paranormal stuff pack!
Hi! Version 12 of this mod is now available. :lovestruc

I've added in the new Paranormal stuff pack reward items Sacred Candles and the Paranormal Investigator License.
It also includes the base game Brave trait reward that came with the latest patch.

Enjoy and happy Simming!

Lab Assistant
#190 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 4:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Frimlin
Hi! Version 12 of this mod is now available. :lovestruc

I've added in the new Paranormal stuff pack reward items Sacred Candles and the Paranormal Investigator License.
It also includes the base game Brave trait reward that came with the latest patch.

Enjoy and happy Simming!

Thank you! I am so excited to update this in game.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#191 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 9:20 PM
Thank you for the update Frimlin. I hope you are doing well and avoiding the virus too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#192 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 7:11 AM
Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#193 Old 31st Jan 2021 at 6:05 AM
Thank you for the update!! <3
Test Subject
#194 Old 7th Mar 2021 at 7:05 PM
hey, i was using the half price version and it seems not only the aspiration traits, but the entire reward store was half price (like the traits and potions that are there on the vanilla game), is this intendend or a bug?
Test Subject
#195 Old 13th Mar 2021 at 3:00 AM
Hi! Can you please consider adding the following traits:
Happy Toddler;
Top-notch Toddler;
And all the character values' reward traits, for example, 'Mediator'?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#196 Old 14th Mar 2021 at 9:52 PM
Hi all! I am not actively playing Sims right now. I believe there's a kit reward trait that needs adding and I will try and get that added in here when I can.

Quote: Originally posted by Shaula
hey, i was using the half price version and it seems not only the aspiration traits, but the entire reward store was half price (like the traits and potions that are there on the vanilla game), is this intendend or a bug?

Yes, that's intended. This mod is for the entire reward store and this is how it has always worked since first released.

Quote: Originally posted by Silere Ventum
Hi! Can you please consider adding the following traits:
Happy Toddler;
Top-notch Toddler;
And all the character values' reward traits, for example, 'Mediator'?

I have wanted to add those. However, they are not as simple to add as the actual reward traits and I wanted to keep this mod to just one script, as it is now. I might add them one day though. However, you can manually add them and any other trait to a sim easily via other mods like MC Command Center.

Test Subject
#197 Old 15th Mar 2021 at 7:24 PM
So i got city living, parenthood and my first pet but Frimlins expanded rewards won't work now, i even reinstalled it and nothing
Field Researcher
#198 Old 28th Apr 2021 at 10:24 PM
Hello! Your mod is fundamental to my game, I can't play without it.
Can I make a suggestion to include all the aspiration rewards in it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#199 Old 3rd May 2021 at 8:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lannister Moon
Hello! Your mod is fundamental to my game, I can't play without it.
Can I make a suggestion to include all the aspiration rewards in it?

Hi! It already does contain them all! There's only a couple missing that I know of - the two that came with the Bust the Dust kit. But I will be adding those, most likely with the next update for a pack.

Field Researcher
#200 Old 6th May 2021 at 4:30 AM Last edited by Lannister Moon : 6th May 2021 at 7:19 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Frimlin
Hi! It already does contain them all! There's only a couple missing that I know of - the two that came with the Bust the Dust kit. But I will be adding those, most likely with the next update for a pack.

I was talking about Quick Learner and Domestic traits... And most important: Top Notch Toddler and Scouting Aptitude. For Sims created as adults and kids who don't did it...
Page 8 of 12