Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Frimlin's Expanded Rewards Store

by Frimlin Posted 14th May 2018 at 7:57 PM - Updated 21st Aug 2022 at 10:15 AM by Frimlin : Added v16

281 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 173 Feedback Posts, 107 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 9 of 12
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#201 Old 13th May 2021 at 8:44 PM
Hi, I just downloaded this mod and I love it already.

I was wondering if you will be adding the Career Minded trait to the rewards store? That's one of the two traits that can only be unlocked by doing the tutorial. It would be great to not have to do the tutorial every time just to get this trait, so if you could add it that would be wonderful. The other locked trait (Over-Achiever) is in the mod, but I didn't see the Career Minded one.

Thanks for this amazing mod!
Test Subject
#202 Old 17th May 2021 at 6:54 AM
Hi, this isn't working for me since patch 1.74.59.1030 (May 2021), which is a shame because I love it. Is it likely to be updated with the next pack to come out?
Test Subject
#203 Old 29th May 2021 at 5:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by missdeefying
Hi, this isn't working for me since patch 1.74.59.1030 (May 2021), which is a shame because I love it. Is it likely to be updated with the next pack to come out?

Have you singled it out as the real culprit? Works fine for me on the same version. Haven't installed the 27 May patch yet.
Lab Assistant
#204 Old 30th May 2021 at 9:28 PM
Thanks for this! Is it still working with patch 1.75? Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#205 Old 11th Jul 2021 at 8:50 AM
Hey all! Sorry I've been quiet - my work got really busy in a new and more senior role!

For those asking or wondering, this mod hasn't needed to be updated yet - it still works fine with the current version of the game.

But it will need to be for Cottage Living! At that time, I will add support for the Bust the Dust kit too.

Expect an update at or just after the release of Cottage Living. Until then, I wish you happiness and health. :lovestruc

• Watch my Sims 4 Speed Builds & Let's Plays on YouTube.
  • Chat with me on Twitter. :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#206 Old 24th Jul 2021 at 1:49 AM
Thanks for letting us know! I will wait patiently.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#207 Old 25th Jul 2021 at 9:35 AM
Default Version 13 Available, Supporting Cottage Living.
Hi! Version 13 of this mod is now available. :lovestruc

I've added in the new Cottage Living aspiration reward trait Nature Conservationalist.

I've also finally added in the Bust the Dust kit aspiration reward traits Fast & Fastidious and Filth Dweller.

Enjoy and happy Simming!

Test Subject
#208 Old 25th Jul 2021 at 3:50 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH for updating!! I love your mod.

Quote: Originally posted by Frimlin
Hi! Version 13 of this mod is now available. :lovestruc

I've added in the new Cottage Living aspiration reward trait Nature Conservationalist.

I've also finally added in the Bust the Dust kit aspiration reward traits Fast & Fastidious and Filth Dweller.

Enjoy and happy Simming!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#209 Old 25th Jul 2021 at 9:41 PM
I was just thinking about this mod yesterday and how much I love using it. thank you for the update!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#210 Old 28th Jul 2021 at 10:39 PM
Thank you for such a quick update! I love this mod so much. ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#211 Old 9th Aug 2021 at 2:53 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#212 Old 12th Aug 2021 at 8:54 PM
I'd love a small description of each reward, it would help a lot with deciding on whether I'd want to add it to my game or not
Test Subject
#213 Old 14th Aug 2021 at 9:44 PM
Default Oh yeah
Restores a lot of fun to the game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#214 Old 7th Sep 2021 at 8:10 AM
Hi all!
The "Spa Day" refresh brings a few new traits and I will work to update them into this mod as soon as I can.

Lab Assistant
#215 Old 8th Sep 2021 at 10:48 PM
Thank you for updating this mod and keeping it current, my game would not be the same without
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#216 Old 11th Sep 2021 at 6:27 PM
Default Version 14 Available, Supporting the Spa Day Refresh
Hi! Version 14 of this mod is now available.

I've added in the new Spa Day aspiration reward traits Self-Care Expertise, Calming Aura, and Clear Perspective.

Enjoy and happy Simming! :lovestruc

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#217 Old 11th Sep 2021 at 9:44 PM
Thank you for this mod.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#218 Old 12th Sep 2021 at 2:43 PM
Thanks 4 this, your mod's the best, love it! Following.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#219 Old 12th Sep 2021 at 9:56 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#220 Old 12th Sep 2021 at 10:46 PM
Thanks for this great mod! Is there any way you would make a flavor pack making these cost double? I feel like they're too easy to buy considering they are such a pain to earn.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#221 Old 22nd Sep 2021 at 3:52 PM
This looks awesome and I'm excited to try it out :)
Kind of a wild question, but many years ago did you create genomes and cobs for the Creatures series? Just asking because mod expertise + same username; if so, I loved your stuff and used several in every game!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#222 Old 7th Dec 2021 at 6:00 AM
I have an idea for a reward trait. I was looking through the reward traits already in game and was surprised when I didn't see a trait that makes it so your sim doesn't gain weight. I was wanting to see if that would be a possibility. I want to replicate myself and I can't really gain weight. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#223 Old 8th Jan 2022 at 12:16 PM
Hey, I love this mod! Would you consider adding non-aspiration reward traits to the list? I mean the ones you get from careers etc such as:
Kindness Ambassador (base game)
Critcally Connected (City Living)
Sulani Mana (Island Living)
Influential Individual (Eco Lifetsyle)
Charismatic Crooner (Snowy Escape)
Legendary Stamina (Snowy Escape)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#224 Old 9th Mar 2022 at 12:20 AM
Can you add Toddler hidden traits (top notch and happy) and all 10 character values from Parenthood?

And the Family-Oriented trait as reward, if possible.

Like this: https://www.patreon.com/posts/51214313

But I always use the version of free rewards. Thank you very much. (I think you need ask permission to Chingyu?). Your mod is a must have in my game
Test Subject
#225 Old 12th Apr 2022 at 2:40 PM
Great Mod! Unfortunatly I downloaded this mod as a balanced alternitive to obtain traits that would normally force a destuctive playstyle such as "Twisted Heart". It was dissapointing to find it wasnt included. Still a very powerful and well made mod however.
Page 9 of 12