Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Apr 2021 at 4:30 AM Last edited by winter-soldier : 13th Apr 2021 at 7:26 AM.
Default Cannot upload file to moderation queue?
To be honest I am not sure if my file has already been uploaded (3 times) If it did, sorry about that! I get an error that says "your file has not been submitted" and an option that says refresh. I refreshed my page and it logged me out. i tried 2 more times today with a vpn to see if it was an Internet issue but still it says the same error

I'm afraid of trying to upload it again because I was thinking the file actually got submitted for moderation approval three times even though it didn't let me know.

EDIT: The error says "There seems to have been a slight problem with the Mod The Sims database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser."
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 13th Apr 2021 at 7:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by winter-soldier
To be honest I am not sure if my file has already been uploaded (3 times) If it did, sorry about that! I get an error that says "your file has not been submitted" and an option that says refresh. I refreshed my page and it logged me out. i tried 2 more times today with a vpn to see if it was an Internet issue but still it says the same error

I'm afraid of trying to upload it again because I was thinking the file actually got submitted for moderation approval three times even though it didn't let me know.

EDIT: The error says "There seems to have been a slight problem with the Mod The Sims database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser."

I just received a PM saying my thread has been approved which was a relief. But I'm afraid I may have sent that same thread 3 times? I apologize for the mods ???? It kept giving me this error and I was afraid something was wrong with my .zip file. My intent was to spam
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#3 Old 13th Apr 2021 at 8:50 PM
Hey there!

You have one upload on your profile from 2019, and I see just one in the queue. I'm guessing the pm said that your submission was received, not approved. So one in queue is all there should be, yes?
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 13th Apr 2021 at 10:29 PM
Thanks for the report.  The error submitting multiple times should now be fixed, for future reference

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.