Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shower Bladder Reliever UPDATED!

by PolarBearSims Posted 14th Sep 2017 at 3:31 AM - Updated 23rd Oct 2023 at 12:30 AM by PolarBearSims : Patch Update 9/5/19

89 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 67 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 3:57 AM
Thank you for this mod!!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 12:45 PM
Will this conflict with http://modthesims.info/d/569089 ?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 1:33 PM
The original isn't broken, I currently have it in my game and my game is fully updated....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 3:22 PM
Cool) that is so sweet)
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 3:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HumALittle
Will this conflict with http://modthesims.info/d/569089 ?

Looks like it will, they use the same files.

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 3:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
Looks like it will, they use the same files.

Ok thank you
Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 3:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cdshrout1171
The original isn't broken, I currently have it in my game and my game is fully updated....

Like mentioned, I could see how it wouldn't work for some yet possibly work for others. I went through the original mod comments and saw several reporting it didn't work in their game and others saying it still did. Considering how much of the codes were outdated, it was possible for it not to work. All i did was update those files to help ensure it worked with all updated games. The other 2 flavors are my idea for the mod and would of been able to post that even with out the original posters version. Due to the amount of time the OP has been gone the original is no longer supported. By me taking it over means it will be updated when necessary, will be supported by an active member, and others will get support for the mod when needed.

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 6:06 PM
ADDED
In the description a new mod conflict has been added. Thank you HumALittle for bringing the new conflict to my attention so it can be listed in the description.

~ENJOY~

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 6:11 PM
Thank you so much for this mod! I was looking for one like this.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 6:26 PM
People really pee in the showers this often?
Theorist
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 6:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gigihuxtable

Honestly I can't answer that. I personally wouldn't but guess my trait would be more the neat trait lol. That's why I made 2 extra flavors bc I don't see all people doing that all the time. But I do imagine slobs, eco-friendly, frugal types would probably do so more often.

Now game reasoning, sims take forever to do anything. This helps in game on time and the sims don't get any added buffs or whims so other than the motive going up there isn't really anything saying they're peeing lol

Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gigihuxtable

I'll answer that.

Yes.

Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 10:01 PM
you made.... mod.....where sims....pee under.....shower.... I cannot believe this, where you takes those ideas lmao hahaha
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 1:00 AM
Haha this is great, I love the traits that do this XD. The shameless trait is a reward trait you can buy. It makes sims never get the embarrassed moodlet.
Theorist
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 1:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ebonyx
Haha this is great, I love the traits that do this XD. The shameless trait is a reward trait you can buy. It makes sims never get the embarrassed moodlet.

Ah thank you! I only see what I find in the codes so when I saw that I really had no idea where it came from but it sounded good to use. Glad you like the trait idea. :D

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 10:25 AM
I'm so sad that this conflicts with Faster Showers. I loved the bladder relief mod for Sims 3, so I really wish I could get this one, but without Faster Showers, my Sims are always either stinky or starving when they go to work or school, because it's impossible to fit both in before they leave. >^<
Theorist
Original Poster
#18 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 12:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mizuki_Ukitake
I'm so sad that this conflicts with Faster Showers. I loved the bladder relief mod for Sims 3, so I really wish I could get this one, but without Faster Showers, my Sims are always either stinky or starving when they go to work or school, because it's impossible to fit both in before they leave. >^<

Faster showers has a little of this added if you want to check it out.

Lab Assistant
#19 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 6:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
Faster showers has a little of this added if you want to check it out.

Actually, one of my friends walked me through editing MC, so I made the day twice as long, which should mean normal showers should be no problem! I'm replacing Faster Showers with this mod. :lovestruc :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 3:09 AM
Thank youuuu for this mod, i was just thinking when I was playing "I wish my sim would just pee in the shower cause you are going to take forever with both, we don't have time"
Theorist
Original Poster
#21 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 3:10 AM Last edited by PolarBearSims : 4th Nov 2017 at 5:36 AM.
PANDORA SIMS has stolen my custom portions of this mod!!! Please read spoiler to see what you can do!

Theorist
Original Poster
#22 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 7:01 PM
UPDATE

Patch Update 11/07/17<--Changes were needed

Thank you all for your support and for being patient while I update all of my mods.

~ENJOY~

Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 9:50 PM
I loved that you updated this mod. It has to be my fav mod of all time. BUT now that pets has come out it's totally broken, and no longer works. Here to let you know in the hopes you can fix it again! BTW thank you for fixing it the 1st time.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 2:34 PM
Thanks for the update!
Theorist
Original Poster
#25 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by drealm2459
I loved that you updated this mod. It has to be my fav mod of all time. BUT now that pets has come out it's totally broken, and no longer works. Here to let you know in the hopes you can fix it again! BTW thank you for fixing it the 1st time.

I just tested the mod and it works as its supposed to. Do you have other mods? Maybe there's a conflict. Also, have you redownloaded the updated version since the cats and dogs patch?

Page 1 of 4