Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lisa 'Left Eye' Lopes

by angelmarie123 Posted 7th May 2005 at 9:27 PM

158 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 156 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 7
Lab Assistant
#151 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 11:15 PM Last edited by Rocas Faol 777 : 9th Jan 2006 at 11:22 PM.
Greetings

I am not going to DL this because I have no need for Lisa Lopez in my game (at this point anywho) full of freaks, weirdoes, and abnormalities. Besides I don't think Lisa's spirit would rest properly if I dropped her sim into some of the genetic "experiments" that are going on in my current gene pool.

I did, however, have a point. You did an absolutely superb job on this sim. This is one of the best celebrity sims I have seen thus far. Believe me I know. I have spent the past couple days going through the Downloads/sims subsection looking at EVERYTHING anybody has put on here as a sim. I just happened to see her and had to drop in and say-That is some really first rate work!

I didn’t know her personally or anything, but I am sure even Lisa would have been proud of this sim you have made of her. Even though I am not going to take her and use her right now, I am pushing that almighty and powerful "Thanks" button because of the excellence of your work. Keep it up...

Happy Hunting
RF

Duty is heavier than a mountain - Death is lighter than a feather. The Wheel of Time

Pain is a blessing, anger is a gift

I have some friends, some honest friends, and honest friends are few; My pipe of briar, my open fire, A book that's not too new. Robert Service
Test Subject
#152 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 5:48 PM
this sim looks so ridiculously like her!
Lab Assistant
#153 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 6:10 AM
Amazing likeness!
Test Subject
#154 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 11:51 PM
hi,
i know you have heard this before, your sims are very good. they actual look just like the real people. unlike some others.
please do more
Test Subject
#155 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 3:03 AM
Very, Very good job on here upper lip it most of took u like freakin a hours to shade it in. but anyways its like flipin awesome man greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat jobbbbbbbb.
Field Researcher
#156 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 4:47 AM
WoW! It's amazing ... the likeness is overwhelming! You have a great talent ... thank you so much for sharing it with us ... she'll always be alive for those of us who enjoyed her talent, thank you for giving us another way to do this ... RIP Lisa
Test Subject
#157 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 2:17 PM
First time I've saw your version of this girl, I just thought, WOW! She looks alike! But, I had bad time, my computer is slow and this file is kind of big. And I thought I maybe download it some other time. Well, bad idea, cause I never found her again before now! (halleluja!) And now I've got her... And, the kind of skin she has, is what I've been looking for. Angelmarie123, you are really an angel. Thank you soooooo much!

"If a human brain was so easy that we could understand it, we would be so stupid that we didn't understand it anyway."- Jostein Gaarder
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#158 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 9:46 PM
thank you so much everyone....and thanks alot to you, yosim. I am glad you were able to download her lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#159 Old 2nd May 2011 at 8:10 PM
OMG!!! Looks JUST like her!!!! GREAT JOB! I usually don't say that. But you really hit it SPOT ON here!!!!
Page 7 of 7