Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eat at tables [no longer maintained as of August 6th 2021]

by Shane Grey Posted 4th Dec 2019 at 3:35 PM - Updated 6th Aug 2021 at 8:45 AM by Shane Grey

132 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 94 Feedback Posts, 37 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 25th Dec 2019 at 12:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Teknikah
Thank you, now my sims can act like normal people :D

Quote: Originally posted by kuncen
Thank you so much, my household can dinner properly.

Mine will have a really great Winterfest dinner, at a beautifully set table :D
You're welcome, I'm happy to help. ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 27th Dec 2019 at 4:24 PM
Obrigado!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 6th Jan 2020 at 2:35 PM
Yaaay!!!the dining room comes to life!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 12th Jan 2020 at 3:40 PM
Yes, thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 19th Jan 2020 at 2:54 PM
Thank you.Thank you. Thank you. This mod was so much needed.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 20th Jan 2020 at 7:54 AM
thank the L O R D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#32 Old 20th Jan 2020 at 9:13 PM
Awesome!
Test Subject
#33 Old 30th Jan 2020 at 8:03 PM
This seems helpful! Once my computer is fixed, my sims will act like normal human beings! Will this be updated for Tiny Living soon?
Test Subject
#34 Old 8th Mar 2020 at 8:43 AM
think the latest update has messed things up again any update on the horizon
Field Researcher
#35 Old 9th Mar 2020 at 7:17 PM
Hi, thank you for updating this mod! But I think the download link is broken.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#36 Old 15th Mar 2020 at 11:34 PM Last edited by Shane Grey : 15th Mar 2020 at 11:47 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by deeg
think the latest update has messed things up again any update on the horizon

Quote: Originally posted by justpass11
Hi, thank you for updating this mod! But I think the download link is broken.

I haven't had a lot of time to check things out lately, but I do know, for an obvious reason...
So I'll be checking and updating soon, no worries :D

EDIT : I've uploaded a new file, could you go ahead and see how it works for you ?
Test Subject
#37 Old 21st Mar 2020 at 7:39 AM
Thank you for this, my impatience treat is calmer now!
Btw, that pic of Bob and Eliza...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 8th Apr 2020 at 2:58 PM
Thanks, but i think the latest Patch broke your Fix again ... at least my sims are again standing in front of the food plate while the dining table and chairs are right behind them, this bug ist so annoying, i'm really looking forward for an update for this mod :)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#39 Old 9th Apr 2020 at 11:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by saxas13
Thanks, but i think the latest Patch broke your Fix again ... at least my sims are again standing in front of the food plate while the dining table and chairs are right behind them, this bug ist so annoying, i'm really looking forward for an update for this mod

I can't do anything wuthout an update for S4S for the moment, sorry :/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#40 Old 13th Apr 2020 at 10:16 AM
So I checked the mod since S4S was updated and there was no change needed. Play tested it and everything worked fine. You may have so sort of conflict with this mod or something bugging it, because everything works fine in my game :/
Test Subject
#41 Old 23rd May 2020 at 8:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Frechi
thank the L O R D

No...not really. Thanking Shane is so much more appropriate.
Test Subject
#42 Old 29th May 2020 at 1:27 AM
Hi Shane,

I'm using PC: 1.62.67.1020 / Update 04/07/2020.

I have installed your mod, all mod settings are enabled in game settings, it shows up in the menu as custom content and I have removed my other mod to check. It's definitely not a mod conflict issue. It's not working for me. My sims are still standing up to eat. I don't understand why it would work on your computer but not mine or saxas13's.
Test Subject
#43 Old 1st Jun 2020 at 11:14 PM
Not sure if anyone else has this problem, but for me my Sims seem to ALWAYS want to eat at the table. I have a movie theater room in my house and when I try to eat popcorn while sitting on the chair, they seem to want to get up and find a table to eat.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#44 Old 5th Jun 2020 at 6:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emicattt
Hi Shane,

I'm using PC: 1.62.67.1020 / Update 04/07/2020.

I have installed your mod, all mod settings are enabled in game settings, it shows up in the menu as custom content and I have removed my other mod to check. It's definitely not a mod conflict issue. It's not working for me. My sims are still standing up to eat. I don't understand why it would work on your computer but not mine or saxas13's.

Strange. I can figure out why they wouldn't sit.

Quote: Originally posted by mbryo3939
Not sure if anyone else has this problem, but for me my Sims seem to ALWAYS want to eat at the table. I have a movie theater room in my house and when I try to eat popcorn while sitting on the chair, they seem to want to get up and find a table to eat.

That's because the priority for eating is set to be the highest at a dining table. But if they're watching something, or talking with someone, they shouldn't go and find a table necessarily. :o
Anyway, I'm waiting for S4S to update and I'll have a look, as I saw nothing wrong with the last update.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#45 Old 9th Jun 2020 at 2:47 AM
I loveeee this mod and I hope this still works now.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#46 Old 18th Jun 2020 at 11:28 AM
I'lle be taking a look at this later today as S4S just got an update.
Test Subject
#47 Old 19th Jun 2020 at 3:45 AM
Just got back into Sims from a hiatus. I can confirm newest version doesn't work for me either. The only mods I currently have are ones it worked with previously.
Test Subject
#48 Old 2nd Jul 2020 at 12:57 AM
Does this mod work with newest update
Test Subject
#49 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 12:19 AM
The mod is broken by the last patch my sims still stand in front of the fridge and my chairs stay unused
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 4th Aug 2020 at 4:18 PM
Thank you! Very needful!
Page 2 of 6