Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Models Wanted: New Positions at Modeling Agency!!

by chapalove07 Posted 16th Nov 2007 at 4:39 AM - Updated 16th Feb 2008 at 6:15 PM by chapalove07

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 8:45 PM
but how do you get it into your game? i've tried looking for it and everything. i downloaded this thing like 5 times already and everytime i go and play my game and look for a job everyday it doesn't have it one there...how do you get it in there?
Field Researcher
#27 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 12:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jblack2002
but how do you get it into your game? i've tried looking for it and everything. i downloaded this thing like 5 times already and everytime i go and play my game and look for a job everyday it doesn't have it one there...how do you get it in there?

You should probably get one of the hacks on this site to choose this career. It could take awhile to show up otherwise. The boolproprtestingcheat cam also be used to pick this career. Read the sticky thread, Custom Careers, at the top of this forum.

For other recent posters, this career needs serious editing to be workable. This can be done with Bijou's career tool in SimPE.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 11:32 PM
I dont know what's going on! I'm so sorry! I have been looking into it for a LONG while and can't figure it out! I am pretty young and only started working with SimPE and these things about a year ago. I'll keep looking, and I'm sooooo sorry!!
Chapalove07

(\_/) (\___/) (\_/)
(' , ') ( *.* ) (="=) 3 little bunnies sitting in a row,
(")(") ((")(")) ('')('') S-I-T-T-I-N-G
I accept requests!!
Love me or hate me, I'm still an obsession,
love me or hate me, that is the question.
If you love me than THANK YOU.
If you hate me, you know what to do...
Test Subject
#29 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 7:11 PM
Great idea thank you
Test Subject
#30 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 7:59 PM
Well this doesn't work very well. I found the job but it's got 00:00-00:00 working hours and 0$ pay for all levels it seems. And no skill requirements. I didn't think modeling would be the hardest job in the world but this...
Test Subject
#31 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 8:23 PM
good job!!!!!
Test Subject
#32 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 9:26 AM
hi. plesse make a career of fashion magazine. with good carpool and no uniforms.please ....i have never seen them anywhere.the requriements should be creativity,charisma and logic.keep whatever chance cards u feel great.the level can be:
1)Assistant 100$
2)Camera man/lady 200$
3)Heading and Footer editor 500$
4)Model 700$
5)Editor 750$
6)Style editor 900$
7)Fashion Editor 1100$
8)Chief editor 1250$
9)Head of the team 1500$
10)Magazine cover page model 2000$
sorry i stressed u up but i felt the tutorial complicated and i loved ur career.i really appreciate......please take it as a request.
Thanks a lot
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 12:34 PM
Well, modelling career seems to be such a great idea, but I don't download it because of all the bad comments And that makes me sad...
Instructor
#34 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 9:23 PM
Q: How Do you Make A career?

To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 12:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by liyuan
Well this doesn't work very well. I found the job but it's got 00:00-00:00 working hours and 0$ pay for all levels it seems. And no skill requirements. I didn't think modeling would be the hardest job in the world but this...

The same happens here. I finally found this job available to pick and I tried it out but it doesn't seem to be working right... :s
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:28 PM
Thank You
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#37 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 11:20 PM
Thank you.
Page 2 of 2