Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
The Admin Formally Known As Aobh
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 4:03 PM
Default Tsunami relief
With the recent tragedy, we've decided to replace our Child's Play banner with a link you'll find on Google.com

Basically the banner above takes you to a page that lists all the aid agencys currently seeking donations/aid for the tsunami relief, it also lists various news agencies and blogs so you can keep track of what's going on.

We provide this as an information service and hope it'll help you give whatever you can to the righ people.

Our hearts and thoughts go out to the victims of this disaster.

- A

"Good heavens! It appears my wee wee has been striken with rigor mortis!"
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 4:51 PM
This is a wondeful idea. So sad to have such a tragedy upon the people of that region, as its a tragedy for the whole world now .
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 9:52 PM
:weep: ...........................

What is history but a fable agreed upon?
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 11:50 PM
Aobh, I can't see the link for some reason - could you post it here please?
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Dec 2004 at 2:06 AM
Sorry, I'm an idiot. Found it.
Test Subject
#6 Old 31st Dec 2004 at 8:07 PM
.... Condolences..... our prayers are with everyone who lost someone
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 31st Dec 2004 at 10:01 PM
Please be advised that if you donate make sure it is a reputable company i.e. The Red Cross
It is sick and wrong but there are a lot of scammers out there already saying they are here to take donations and they are just having a field day with sympathetic folks out there.

You Don't have to suport the war to suport our troops
God be with my baby boy, left for Iraq 01/08/08
#8 Old 1st Jan 2005 at 3:34 PM
Default Disaster Relief Project
The Gone But Not Forgotten Sims and Friends are putting together a Disaster Relief Project - theme - "It's A Small World". Anyone interested in helping out please join us here:

http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/si...rreliefproject/

Boo and Staff
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Jan 2005 at 3:44 PM Last edited by Kimmy81 : 1st Jan 2005 at 3:47 PM.
If anyone played the sims 1, you should know about "gone but not forgotten sims" groups.
Linda is putting great deal of her efforts to enlighten entire sim community.
I'd love to greet her over here on MTS2 with her idea of the project.
Hope to hear from all of you who want to help.
PM me (not Boo, cos she's too busy to check them) if any questions about the group, or just contact us on the group mentioned above

Thank you all,
Kimmy
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Jan 2005 at 12:01 PM
it so so sad that this happened and i've just got some money so im thinking bout donating!
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Jan 2005 at 11:43 PM
All I'm seeing is just the regular Google ads, nothing about disaster relief.......?
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#12 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 3:04 AM
You missed it....