Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Don't Wash Dishes Where You Angry Poop

by scumbumbo Posted 15th Nov 2017 at 7:45 AM - Updated 21st Feb 2019 at 10:57 PM by scumbumbo : Updated for Feb 21, 2019 game patch

305 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 202 Feedback Posts, 102 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 12 of 13
Forum Resident
#276 Old 4th Dec 2019 at 2:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by teresa7676
This mod is still not working for me at all

What is going on, exactly?

~*~ Star light, star bright, I am Starry Might! ~*~
Lab Assistant
#277 Old 5th Dec 2019 at 10:16 PM
Default Just not working
Quote: Originally posted by Starry Might
What is going on, exactly?

Anytime time I click a sink to enable to disable it does nothing and still not able to use the sinks to wash dishes sims just can throw them away. It basically is doing the same as his did when it broke,
Forum Resident
#278 Old 6th Dec 2019 at 6:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by teresa7676
Anytime time I click a sink to enable to disable it does nothing and still not able to use the sinks to wash dishes sims just can throw them away. It basically is doing the same as his did when it broke,

Dang.

Unfortunately, I just learned that the reason scumbumbo vanished is because he is dead.

Test Subject
#279 Old 17th Dec 2019 at 9:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon
If anyone is still having issues with this mod, even with yerdiss' version, I got it to work in my game by updating it. It works up to patch 1.55 now.
DL:
http://www.simfileshare.net/download/1318505/
I tested this with all EPs, GPs, and SPs, including Realm of Magic and it worked just fine.

Hi,

I was wondering how you opened the .package file? I've been wanting to have a look at this mod and the "prepare food" version of it. I've tried opening it in S4PE and S4S. Would you, by any chance, be willing to tell me how you were able to open it?

Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#280 Old 21st Dec 2019 at 11:55 PM
Dang.

Unfortunately, I just learned that the reason scumbumbo vanished is because he is dead.

Whoa, that sucks! RIP scumbumbo. He was an awesome modder.
Forum Resident
#281 Old 22nd Dec 2019 at 2:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Trinity2oo5
Whoa, that sucks! RIP scumbumbo. He was an awesome modder.

Yeah, I found out about it when Flerb uploaded "Ode to Scumbumbo" (an in-game picture of his avatar) to the site: http://modthesims.info/d/635690/ode-to-scumbumbo.html

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#282 Old 31st Jan 2020 at 12:48 AM
Does anyone know if this is updated for university pack? I really need this.

I'm really sad about what happened with scumbumbo T-T RIP
Test Subject
#283 Old 31st Jan 2020 at 3:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dorien922
Hi,

I was wondering how you opened the .package file? I've been wanting to have a look at this mod and the "prepare food" version of it. I've tried opening it in S4PE and S4S. Would you, by any chance, be willing to tell me how you were able to open it?

Thanks.

The package file is not to open you simple put it on the mods folder to work in the game.
Test Subject
#284 Old 2nd Feb 2020 at 4:45 PM
yeah, if you remove all the sinks in the damn house, sims won't be washing no dishes in the bathroom like a bunch of ass#$%$s, right?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#285 Old 3rd Feb 2020 at 3:02 AM Last edited by musicmaniac32 : 12th Feb 2020 at 6:00 AM. Reason: change in game
Thank you! I was worried it wouldn't work, but it does. No more gross bathroom dish washing.

2/11/2020 - NOOOOOOO! Whatever the update was that I just installed, this doesn't work anymore. My sinks disappeared and when I try to put sinks back in it says, "Script call failed." :cry:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#286 Old 31st Mar 2020 at 9:51 PM
This and other scumbobumbo mods have been updated by various modders here: https://scumbumbomods.com/
Lab Assistant
#287 Old 28th May 2020 at 1:40 PM
This mod removed all sinks on campus and when i try to place new ones it says "script error". I used the default enabled version
Forum Resident
#288 Old 28th May 2020 at 2:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SusannePlays
This mod removed all sinks on campus and when i try to place new ones it says "script error". I used the default enabled version

Did you download from here? Sadly, the MTS one is out of date (and always will be since the author is dead ).

Try the link in the post above yours to find Basemental's update of it.

Test Subject
#289 Old 28th May 2020 at 11:19 PM Last edited by emicattt : 28th May 2020 at 11:51 PM.
Did you download from here? Sadly, the MTS one is out of date (and always will be since the author is dead ).

Try the link in the post above yours to find Basemental's update of it.

Does Basemental's version work for you? I installed it and nothing happens when I click on the sinks.

Update: I had mods and custom content disabled. (This is the first mod I've installed.)
Forum Resident
#290 Old 29th May 2020 at 2:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emicattt
Does Basemental's version work for you? I installed it and nothing happens when I click on the sinks.

Update: I had mods and custom content disabled. (This is the first mod I've installed.)

Yes, it does. Also, I'm glad you figured out how to make it work.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#291 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 12:45 AM
does this work with the june 3rd 2020 update?
Forum Resident
#292 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 2:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bunnygrrr
does this work with the june 3rd 2020 update?

Yes, according to MCCC's Discord and luthien's Broken Mod topic for it.

Test Subject
#293 Old 10th Jun 2020 at 2:58 AM
Broken mod, dont let you put any sinks
Test Subject
#294 Old 17th Jul 2020 at 9:22 PM
Have heard nothing but great things about this MOD however, once I installed it....all my sinks are gone now and I can't place new ones. An error pops up saying "failed to load" or something similar to that.
Forum Resident
#295 Old 19th Jul 2020 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by necromenta
Broken mod, dont let you put any sinks

Quote: Originally posted by CosmicXxAries
Have heard nothing but great things about this MOD however, once I installed it....all my sinks are gone now and I can't place new ones. An error pops up saying "failed to load" or something similar to that.

The download on the page is the old, broken one.

Go here for the latest version (updated by LeiRoiDeTout): https://scumbumbomods.com/#/dont-wa...you-angry-poop/

Test Subject
#296 Old 16th Oct 2020 at 1:42 PM
Default Does not work
The download on the page is the old, broken one.

Go here for the latest version (updated by LeiRoiDeTout): https://scumbumbomods.com/#/dont-wa...you-angry-poop/

The updated version by LeiRoiDeTout does not work (anymore? since the last update?). Sinks are disabled but the sims are still able to wash their dishes. Could it have to do something with the sinks being off the grid? My current gameplay is off the grid, thats where I noticed it.
Forum Resident
#297 Old 19th Oct 2020 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RosieDunne
The updated version by LeiRoiDeTout does not work (anymore? since the last update?). Sinks are disabled but the sims are still able to wash their dishes. Could it have to do something with the sinks being off the grid? My current gameplay is off the grid, thats where I noticed it.

Hmm...I actually remember there being problems with that before long ago.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#298 Old 1st Jan 2021 at 2:06 PM
Rip </3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#299 Old 7th May 2021 at 7:27 AM
Mod dead, update please
Forum Resident
#300 Old 7th May 2021 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by macahy
Mod dead, update please

Are you trying to download it from here? You'll have to go here for the up-to-date version by LeRoiDeTout: https://scumbumbomods.com/#/dont-wa...you-angry-poop/

Page 12 of 13