Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Feb 2020 at 8:17 PM Last edited by Victor_tor : 10th Mar 2020 at 6:22 PM. Reason: I was added a hymn!
Default Fairy tales based Neighborhood.
First I wanna represent a hymn:

Look around at how beautiful life is!
Take a look at all colors they are!
To distract yourself from routine quiz
Just imagine yourself living on star.

Hello everyone. I decided to make a cstom world Sims 4 savefile. Story was started about two months ago when I decided to make just one neighborhood called Mother Russia. I had an idea to make a neighborhood that based on russian fairytales. With huge brave male heros that prevalent there and Baba Yaga of course. But then I was trapped by idea that some of russian fairytales are having parallels with disney princesses. That's why Snow White was appeared here but not with gnomes. With seven huge bodybuilders Lol. Second is a sleeping beauty that's also exists in russian fairy tales.

Well. My fantasy was needed expansion. And second one is appeared is Victor-torian Town. That's mostly based on european tales. One day two brothers called Grimm were minded two families. They were Pixies and Fairy. Pixies family is having eight brother dwarfs and Fairy family is four sister fairies. They are the founders of this town. This town is having great heritage of three districts. Western is called Oslo, southern is London and eastern is based on Auburn town from New England. The man who named this town was stutterer. Hic! Those name was signed and it's called like this since there. Actually it is just a name of common old town style that is prevalent
here. Now it contains the Beast's castle at Oslo, and Cinderella's family in Auburn.

Overseas pearl is a youngest town. It's having all you need for you free time and vacation: shops, cafes, lounges, and few residential areas. No worries about it's kinda far from your house. Five districts are there: Southernwest is Thailand triangle, Nothernwestern is NewYork, Notherneast with grass is Japan, Eastern is Mexico, Southern two lots are Wasteland and center zone is called Agraba Palace. It would have Eastern fairytales heroes. Some characters from tales by Miyadzaki, Genie, and of cource Jasmine and Aladdin from Disney.

I has made this scratch and now I am a bit stuck about all heroes who can inhabit this place with some reasons. First reason, that I has just base game. And most features that comes with EPs and SPs are unaccessable for me. Second - is that I am do not know too much about foreign fairy tales but I would like to know more and maybe you'll help me with ideas.

Quote:
I need sims that you can help me to do:
- Aladdin, Jasmine and Sultan for Overseas Pearl
- Beauty and the Beast family for Victor_torian town (wich district huh?)
- Jack and the Beanstalk for London district
- Robin Hood and friends also for London disrict (was inspired by Fascistahater's idea)
- Aurora (aka Sleeping Beauty) and her three aunts fairies. (wich district huh?)
- Tiana for U.S. in Overseas pearl.

Buildings you can also help me to do:
-Red Riding hood: house for Riding Hood (her mother or granny, all up to you) - 20x15 lot
-House for Rose (aka Aurora/Sleeping Beauty) and her three aunts - 20x30 lot
Both are used to be in rustic style.

Thank you.
Vic ^_^
Screenshots

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 10th Feb 2020 at 9:02 PM
I don't know much about russian fairy tales or disney stuff created for sims 4, but there is a sims 3 creator who has made a lot of disney stuff if it helps to give you ideas https://silfantasy.blogspot.com/
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Feb 2020 at 2:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fascisthater
I don't know much about russian fairy tales or disney stuff created for sims 4, but there is a sims 3 creator who has made a lot of disney stuff if it helps to give you ideas https://silfantasy.blogspot.com/

Do you mean that custom content is necessary here?

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Staff - Moderator
#4 Old 11th Feb 2020 at 9:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
Do you mean that custom content is necessary here?

No. I did not mean that. You stated you did not know much about fairy tale heroes. This creator has created many disney characters in sims 3 that you may not be familiar with. I do not know what is available in Sims 4 or if it is possible to create a good duplication of any fairy tale hero with the EA content you already have.
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Feb 2020 at 3:14 PM
No. I did not mean that. You stated you did not know much about fairy tale heroes. This creator has created many disney characters in sims 3 that you may not be familiar with. I do not know what is available in Sims 4 or if it is possible to create a good duplication of any fairy tale hero with the EA content you already have.

That's impossible to make disney characters using basegame and NO CC. At least I think so. I wanna find some players that could help me using theirs imagination about fairy tales cause I am suck in it. But I can probably will try to make all characters at Mother Russia myself since not so many guys know a lot about them. But all other three is still too unknown for me. And I'll ned help here
I found today this article. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_McGee%27s_Grimm I looks interesting very much.

Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Feb 2020 at 1:12 PM
A working title now for save file is "fairy mixture". I don't wanna keep just disney theme but i need some info about fairy tales from countries mentioned in screens. I can make everything for russia. Characters, houses etc. But i has no any idea about fairy tales from other countries.

Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Feb 2020 at 9:42 PM Last edited by Victor_tor : 16th Feb 2020 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Additionly
I was found yesterday one place similar to those you @fascisthater found for sims 3, where everything can be found at once. http://puredisney.blogspot.com/2016...princesses.html But it doesn't pass muster and looks unfair. Sigh. Also I got permission denial about use CC from another creator.

About those you asked about how much is possible to create a good Disney duplication in Sims 4. Well. This http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Zxq6vrQQ3...dt6xo1_1280.jpg for example was made just using clothes and earrings. All other is EA. No sliders, no custom genetics. I see that disney project can be made with not so many CC. But with such activity here, it could be rather abandoned.

Wondering but I got a permission to use lots in savefile from two creators from the gallery. Sooo. I am a little bit confused now.
Idea of making districts each based on countries seems will be alive with support of those authors. But I don't know now who will be live in there. Any ideas?

Staff - Moderator
#8 Old 17th Feb 2020 at 5:21 AM
Not sure/ exactly clear what your concept is. I don't know if robin hood,little john,friar tuck,maid marion, or sherriff of nottingham fit with your idea or theme but are some ideas for great britain area.
Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Feb 2020 at 9:56 AM
Not sure/ exactly clear what your concept is.

I am not sure too LoL
I don't know if robin hood,little john,friar tuck,maid marion, or sherriff of nottingham fit with your idea or theme but are some ideas for great britain area.

Thank you for your idea. It's gorgeous.
Does he live in forest? Great britain area has rowhouses nearby and vast playground. It's looking more town then forest, when so-called Auburn is on the forest edge where some of characters connected to forest could probably live.... hmmm...
I need to have manager here.
EA was made the worst neigborhood maps for Sims 4 and still neglect it since the game came out. Soooo the place where you can see the actual maps of how enviroment could be is other maps made by other creators. They are Dershayan https://www.dershayan.de/fanart-maps and menaceman http://www.modthesims.info/m/59363.

Theorist
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Feb 2020 at 11:38 PM
Finally I got a permission for share from RyoDeeper. Yay! So it means I can share the house made by those creator for my Thailand district.
Now I am have 2 of 13 districts completed. Thai has genie sim who lives in lamp house and another is wasteland with alien who lives there. Simce I don't have get to work, I made him just look like alien.... base game. Alien. ^__^

I have an idea to make seven dwarfs look like hunks that were drawn by Silverjow: https://www.deviantart.com/silverjo...he-seven-dwarfs
At least I got a lifehack from Tarruvi how to create bodybuilders for Sims 4 without mods. Does that attempt pass muster?
Screenshots

Theorist
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Feb 2020 at 8:23 PM
I had some time today to make seven dwarfs and Snow White. Doc, Sneezy, Bashful, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Dopey and Snow Wite are here. I was inspired by art by Siverjow from previous post. That's why I made all disney characters as hunks. The bodybuilder male hunks by @tarruvi were used here as sample. I hope you will alow me to use your characters as base. Since the last upload was released, your recipe of making bodybuilders you found out is not working. But if I used your hunks from gallery as prototypes here, they work well. Please tell me if you let me to use your hunks as prototypes for sims for share. Thanks previously.

I had not allowed to use another two uploads. I have a shirt to-do list now I am also adding in first post:
I need sims:
- Alladin, Jasmine and Sultan for Overseas Pearl
- Beauty and the Beast family for Victor_torian town
- Jack and the Beanstalk for London district
- Robin Hood and friends also for London disrict (was inspired by Fascistahater's idea)
- Aurora (or Sleeping Beauty) and her three aunts.

Optional buildings you can help me to do:
-Red Riding hood: house for Riding Hood (her mother or granny, all up to you) - 20x15 lot
-House for Rose (aka Aurora or Sleeping Beauty) and her three aunts - 20x30 lot
Both are used to be in rustic style.

Theorist
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Feb 2020 at 5:10 AM
Hi all! I know I was started this thread to search for sims makers, but I found now some issues with how to build castles on large lots.
If you has any info about how to do it, can show ang tutorials or donate castle you made yourself - all this are welcome.

Theorist
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Mar 2020 at 10:52 PM Last edited by Victor_tor : 16th Mar 2020 at 9:47 AM.
I ve been made place for lot called Kremlin. I ve been made few developings in Mother Russia village, althought all other neigborhoods were left untouched cause I have great problems with place there anything and have no time/information/fantasy how to build in other neigboorhoods. I left this task now.

Here is Kolomenskoye Palace based on real existing buildings that takes place in my town I live. 7 bedrooms, 9+ bathrooms, 7 fireplaces. It can be dowloaded already from my origin profile. Basegame only.

Screenshots

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 11th Apr 2020 at 4:32 AM
I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll come up with, friend! <3
Theorist
Original Poster
#15 Old 13th Apr 2020 at 3:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Karon
I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll come up with, friend! <3

Thank you for your support, Karon. Actually I am not creating too much for this project now. I stuck on this stage now: I has three empty lot spaces at Oasis Springs, another three at Willow Creek, and almost all free spaces at Newchrest.
I have no ideas for this project, so I am stuck now with no ideas. And also I am upset to see the same game errors as many many years before while testing.
I share all items that was made in this project one by one at my gallery for not to miss all those that already done.