Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 7:37 AM
My Sims Disapeared?
Ok, here's the thing... :howdy: I am working on creating the perfect neighborhood for my sims. So, i was in a nerighborhood, right? And I decided to move my sims' houses. I already had my homes occupied by sims at the time. Ok, so i firstly moved the mayor and his house to the Occupied houses bin. But, the thing is the house went into the unocupied house bin instead of the occupied one. And the mayor and his family went :umm:POOF:einstein !! And I didn't realize until I had done that to all the occupied houses! Only two families went with their houses to the occupied houses bin. I'm kinda upset because i had like eight families that I worked on myself and they disapeared. :smash:

Has this happened to anyone else? :einstein Its really werid

Advertisement
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 7:41 AM
It hasnt happened to me before, but it sounds like it could be a technical problem maybe. Try scanning through the threads in the MTS2 Help Section to see if anyone has had a problem similar to yours.
http://www.modthesims2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31

Formerly known as boolPropped
#3 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 2:39 PM
I didn't know there was a separate bin for unoccupied and occupied houses. Have you tried clicking on the houses in the bin? Next time, if you want to move a house, just click the move option, instead of putting it in the bin.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 2:43 PM
Also, you should NEVER move an occupied house to the lot bin - and if you do by accident you should NEVER move it back into that neighborhood or any neighborhood. To do so creates duplicate character files which can be bad for your game.

If you want to move sims from neighborhood to neighborhood you HAVE to do it this way or you will screw up your game: http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?...elp:Moving_Sims

Sounds like you've got issues beyond that though, so I'm going to second bP's recommendation to see Game Help on MTS2.

:locked

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Tech help belongs on MTS2.