Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 8:37 PM
Default Account Deletion
Please can you delete my Account for this website please? I mean, I don't use it any more, so it would be a great help if you delete my account for me.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 8:48 PM
Delete your posts. Log out. Do not log back in. Accounts with no activity or posts are eventually purged for inactivity.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Mad Poster
#3 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
Delete your posts. Log out. Do not log back in. Accounts with no activity or posts are eventually purged for inactivity.

It's kind of remarkable how many posts get made asking for the account to be deleted where that post is the ONLY one, so if it HADN'T been made, the account would eventually have been deleted already!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
dodgy builder
#4 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 12:29 AM
I can't understand the point. I have half a dozen accounts all over the internet I never use, big deal
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#5 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 6:07 PM
I think you can dissociate from your account, just put a fake name and email in then it's nothing more than a string of text on a database

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 12:02 AM
This is terrible advice and doesn't work:

I haven't used this site or logged into it for YEARS and my account is still active.

We NEED a way to contact someone to delete our accounts, period, end of question.
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 12:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj

Apparently that purge date is after the apocalypse, because my account is ancient, hadn't been logged into for years, and yet is still active...
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#8 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 4:41 PM
With a username like that I can entirely sympathise.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)