Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mountainside Valley - New Inhabited Base Game/ No CC neighborhood

by Hood Building Group Posted 25th Jan 2015 at 8:59 PM - Updated 6th May 2018 at 4:11 PM by Hood Building Group

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#26 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 11:08 PM
Love this, always looking for new neighborhoods like this. Also love all the info you provided for each family. Thank you and will look forward to future neighborhoods you might share. Thanks :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#27 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 2:08 AM
The families seem really interesting, and I love the look of the neighborhood! I would download, but I'm really committed to the one neighborhood I play... would it be possible to upload a subhood version too, like this neighborhood as a shopping district? Or can anybody advise me on how I could do that myself?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 2:57 AM
Great. I love to play in new worlds.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#29 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 9:04 AM
Can't wait to try it!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#30 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 9:13 AM
This is great, thank you very much for sharing! I really like the unique faces of these sims, it brings a good dose of realism, in my opinion. Thanks again
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#31 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 2:44 PM
This looks like a good midway point between the stress levels of Widespot and the relaxed and welcoming, but genetically bland, Riverside. I've always known this fandom could support multiple neighborhoods and I hope you get many, many downloaders. At first I was a bit dubious about the reliance on lot bin houses as bases, but y'all did a good job of demonstrating what can be done with them even with base game content. Your graveyard is beautiful, and I love all the different faces.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#32 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 5:29 PM Last edited by Jawusa : 26th Jan 2015 at 5:40 PM.
Thank you all for your nice compliments. We appreciate them all.

@Jojoa777 Look at this tutorial http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=502306

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Instructor
#33 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 7:39 PM
Thanks for the link!! It seems above my technical capabilities but I bet I could do it if I just followed the directions really closely- will do at a time when I'm less busy/more ready to tackle it
Mad Poster
#34 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 7:18 PM
Love it! Every family has its own puzzle to solve. So far Treah's had twins, boy and girl. I named them Chaos and Horror. Cecilia Rhein got new makeup and hair and is very hot now. She already hooked Craig Bailey. This is very interesting hood. Thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#35 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 9:36 PM
Thank you all! We'd love to hear more from you on what you did with each household!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#36 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 12:48 AM Last edited by Sandy2Simmer : 20th Feb 2015 at 6:31 AM. Reason: additional comment
Thanks for the neighborhood! Just installed it today. Haven't played all of the families yet, but I wanted to say how fun it is and am loving the houses and families. Was a little surprised at Violets indiscretion LOL

Edited to say: I am playing this fun hood daily and still loving it!! A lot of the kids are in college now soon to graduate!! Thanks again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 2:27 AM
Wow! A new and complete neighborhood ready to play! Love it -- so much thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#38 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 2:56 AM
@pamreg more to come, we will try and put out at least 1 a month and for now about 1 every other week.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#39 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 5:29 AM
LOVE.. love love this !! Hoping to add the Widespot subhood :-) THANK YOU!!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#40 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 6:20 AM
Awesome Job :)
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 4:00 PM
Thank you! I love Sims 2 and of course New Neighborhoods!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 8:41 PM
loving these genetics (my favorite family is the ottomas family) thank you so much for this amazing hood
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 9:52 PM
Great looking Neighborhood... Thank you...
Mad Poster
#44 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 7:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ASAsims
Very much it is pleasant to me! But I cannot download from a site because of the slow Internet. It is possible other reference for downloading?

Sorry! I just noticed your post! Until now, have you managed to download it? If not, let us know so we can upload it somewhere else as well.
Test Subject
#46 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 3:32 PM
I like the hood! but the sims in it looks wierd
Test Subject
#47 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 2:52 PM
Default Game crashes
I have been trying to play this neighborhood , it is really well done, but the game keeps crashing. The biggest problems seem to be the Sheir(?) household - the one with the triplets - I tried moving one of them out and eventually got her straightened out but the rest of the house hold keeps crashing before I can try moving another one of them out. I moved the whole household out and back in but that did not help. Not sure what else to try.

Thanks,

Denise
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#48 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 6:33 PM
Strange... how you tried moving your Downloads/Saved Sims to desktop? Does it work then? If you have already done it....have you tried moving the Storytelling folder (inside the neighborhood folder) to desktop?
Instructor
#49 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 12:08 AM
So is this neighborhood 100% townie free? (I hate Townies) So no pedestrians and townie sims on the community unless I create a subhood to generate them?
*The only sims who will exist are the current ones and future sims?

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#50 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 12:05 PM
@frenchyxo22 Yes, this neighborhood is townie and NPC free. Well, there's only 1 NPC. He spawned while developement. It's a carpool driver but there are no other NPCs/townies. If you still want the subhoods but not the sims, then you can try my emptied templates if you want.

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Page 2 of 4