Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Grand Trianon Collection - *UPD 20 MAR 2008*

by The "Dream Team" Posted 11th Jul 2005 at 4:49 AM - Updated 7th May 2009 at 9:01 AM by Numenor

1511 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1487 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 60 of 61
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1476 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 11:42 PM
The most amazing work I have seen in my time. You are truly amazing!
Mad Poster
#1477 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 5:37 PM
I'm sure the Masters are not still supporting this, but FYI (and in case anyone has ideas/suggestions):

NO mirrors (from this set) have option to "change {toddler's} appearance".
NO fridges (this set, Maxis, ANY) have leftovers; the option is there, but no leftovers.
EVERYTHING on lot dissapeared when came back from community lot (I had to place a driveway for car to return). I got same results in differant lots and hoods, and with taxis or cars.

The LAST TWO problems were resolved by removing the FRIG from the kitchen package. How that could also cause the gastly empty lot, I have no idea.

P.S. For goodness sake, stop posting "thanks"! And I wish they could all be deleted; this thread IS still being referred to, and it sure makes it harder to get through.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1478 Old 1st May 2011 at 10:55 PM
Thank you very much Dream Team!! This whole package is just totally a Dream come true, now I don't have to get a lot of other cabinets and stuff to make things look great with this package and so many different ways to put it together I will have endless fun decorating my Sims homes!!

Be Blessed, Stay Blessed!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#1479 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 2:17 AM
I know it late but I just found this WOW! beautiful, lots of work. No thanks big enough but here goes. THANK YOU!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1480 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 7:26 PM
Gorgeous meshes for the bunk beds
You made my simmies uber happy ^___^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1481 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 12:52 AM
I love the bunk beds they help when you have a very small house with small bedroom and can't afford a bigger house and your family is bigger then you have beds.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1482 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 8:44 PM
My favorite collection! freakin awesome!
Test Subject
#1483 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 10:00 PM
Default Problems?
I know this is OLD and I possibly wont get an answer but I have a sims legacy and the current legacy has SIX children and I don't have that many rooms or space so I really need to make these work! The bed shows up, but all the framing, except for the mirror, turn up BLUE and like they don't have the right textures or something?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1484 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 9:43 PM
most amazing set ever
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#1485 Old 2nd Sep 2011 at 2:16 PM
LOVING the bunks (assuming they show up! Something the game has needed forever!!!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#1486 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 7:13 AM
Ok, not loving this - they are not showing up at all! Only downloaded the loft bed stuff, from here - http://www.modthesims.info/showpost.php?p=632920 - and they are in the download folder. No collection files in that batch. Am I missing something? Not in beds or misc comfort. Really hoping for a response - SO wanted to use these!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#1487 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 5:13 AM
Now even stranger! Removed from the downloads folder, till some answer here, so it didn't mess anything up, and now the items DO appear, but they all have blued-out frames. Totally weird!!!
Mad Poster
#1488 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 10:51 PM
I know this is now unsupported, but I'm adding my comment in the hope someone will be able to help. I downloaded the bunk beds and the mirror. It all worked for a while, then the frames started flashing blue. I wondered if I'd somehow managed to delete the mirror, so I downloaded it again. The frames still flash whenever anyone uses the bed. Is there another file that's needed? Apart from the floor mirror, which I already have?
Test Subject
#1489 Old 13th Oct 2011 at 2:51 AM
Default Flashing
Bedframes are flashing randomly. Am I missing an expansion pack?

Quote: Originally posted by The "Dream Team"
Grand Trianon Loft Bed Set

11 August: Added updated version of "Lower Loft" bed (increased energy and comfort ratings to match upper bed).

16 JULY: Updated the "Left and Right Desk Modules": Homework and Bills can be retrieved from the desk's surfaces.

15 JULY: Updated the "Poster Loft Bed - Lower Bed" (now it has the same stats for Energy then the other 3 beds)

14 JULY: Updated the "Poster Loft Bed" (upper) and the "Arched Bunk Bed" (upper and lower): fixed the problem of the texture flashing blue when the "Tuck In" interaction was performed. Adjusted the bed prices (lowered to 420-470 §)

13 JULY: Updated "Poster Loft Upper Bed": ("Foot Prints" modified) The Sims will now be able to enter the lower bed with any module combination in place.

12 JULY: Updated the Left Cabinet Module (the texture is now correct)

=====================================================================
GrandTrianon_PosterLoftBed_LowerBed.rar 80 KB
GrandTrianon_PosterLoftbed_UpperBed_UPD-14July.rar - 208 KB
GrandTrianon_PosterLoftBed_ArchLowerBed_UPD-14July.rar - 80 KB
GrandTrianon_PosterLoftBed_ArchUpperBed_UPD-14July.rar - 190 KB
GrandTrianon_PosterLoftBed_LeftCabinet_Module_UPD-12July.rar - (UNI Required) - 18 KB
GrandTrianon_PosterLoftBed_LeftDesk_Module.rar - 76 KB
GrandTrianon_PosterLoftBed_LeftMirror_Module.rar - 55 KB
GrandTrianon_PosterLoftBed_RightDesk_Module.rar - 72 KB
GrandTrianon_PosterLoftBed_RightMirror_Module.rar - 15 KB
GrandTrianon_PosterLoftBed_RightRotoDresser_Module.rar - (UNI Required) - 58 KB

=====================================================================
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1490 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 8:37 PM
I've been searching for bunk beds like forever, but this is so much more! Stunning works here. My Sims thank you
Mad Poster
#1491 Old 21st Nov 2011 at 10:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hmcohen09
Bedframes are flashing randomly. Am I missing an expansion pack?

Well I know I've got all the EPs and SPs, so that can't be the problem.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#1492 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 9:49 AM
strangest thing.... the vanity shows up in my base game, but it disappears when I save the lot... I don't have uni, I'm lucky it shows up at all but I thought that was odd and worth mentioning - though I see this thread goes on for ages... who'll see it?
Test Subject
#1493 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 12:56 AM
Like many others I am having issues with the upper loft bed. When a sim gets out of the bed in the morning sometimes it will throw an error and then it will flash blue. I've uploaded an error log relevant to the issue, I hope someone can figure it out. Thanks!
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  ObjectError_N003_t1240768.7z (11.3 KB, 14 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1494 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 10:48 PM
Amazing and stylish to boot! Incredible set, guyses.
Mad Poster
#1495 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 6:56 PM
I'm getting the same flashing blue problem, and I definitely have the mirror - in fact, I redownloaded it, and then sold and rebought all the beds in my game in case that was the issue, but no, they're still throwing errors and flashing

I guess from the times of other replies this is no longer supported, which is a shame as I love the set.
Test Subject
#1496 Old 9th Jan 2013 at 11:30 PM
So to get the arched bunk beds, you just need to download the upper and lower files for the arched bed? I'm a little confused at all the files.. *scratches head*
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#1497 Old 4th May 2013 at 2:58 AM
I recently installed apartment life and these don't show up in cc anymore help?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1498 Old 4th Sep 2013 at 6:21 PM
bunkbeds!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#1499 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 12:24 AM
I know this hasn't been discussed in a while, but I have an odd issue. This iteration of TS2, since I had problems with this set before, I simply downloaded the entire "complete" set, and the collection files. The items are showing in the game, and there are also the collections; 3-4 of them, if I recall correctly, all with a nice simple "G" which makes them easy to spot. Well, I placed the lovely bunks, and was using them with no issues at all, with a family for whom I had the testing cheats enabled. The beds worked just fine, for sleeping, making them, etc. No issues at all. Since this sim "Brandi Broke) was getting married and I planned to move them to the groom's house, I placed the beds and some other things into their inventories, so when the wedding took place and they moved, the items would come with them. That worked just fine, but when I played the lot later, with the testing cheats turned off, the beds, started flashing blue, as soon as I clicked one to send the kid to bed. No idea what would cause this, as they were perfectly fine before, with no issues.

Suggestions? I adore these beds, and really want to be able to use them more. The awesome animations when they climb the ladder alone are simply perfect. The whole collection is beautiful, and I don't want to be unable to use it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1500 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 7:38 AM
Many thanks for the beds, I love them so much.
Page 60 of 61