Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pee with Impunity

by fanseefish Posted 18th Jul 2011 at 7:30 PM - Updated 23rd Jul 2011 at 1:36 PM by leesester

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 7:48 PM
I'm proud to be the first to comment on this exceptional creation! Thank you!
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 8:37 PM
Thanks for this useful item. Dumb question. Do the Maxis urinals NOT let multiple guys pee at the same time? If so, has someone fixed that? Could the BHAV for this urinal be swapped into the Maxis urinal?

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#4 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 8:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Thanks for this useful item. Dumb question. Do the Maxis urinals NOT let multiple guys pee at the same time? If so, has someone fixed that? Could the BHAV for this urinal be swapped into the Maxis urinal?

Yes, the Maxis Urinal will allow multiple pee-takers. However, there is a bit of flailing about with shy sims. There ARE no shy sims in this urinal's world....

It's actually ideal if you want to make a street corner "pissoir" - we do have those in some parts of the Netherlands. Its basically a cube with 4 urinals round the outside and guys pee there - as passersby pass. Its not as OMG as it sounds as by definition they will have their back to you.

http://blog.brillianttrips.com/2009...ublic-pissoirs/

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Mad Poster
#5 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 9:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leesester
...make a street corner "pissoir"

OMGosh! I was just stopping by to comment about another DL I had no idea I so desperately needed - when, wham - I was hit with TMI syndrome

Actually, my dad (who's just begun traveling since retirement) told me about... uh... experiencing those in France last December - *brrrrrrr*

Thanks for a great item!!!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 9:04 PM
Now we know what you get when you cross a fish with a lamb - pure AWESOMENESS!
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 9:09 PM
Yes, the Maxis Urinal will allow multiple pee-takers. However, there is a bit of flailing about with shy sims. There ARE no shy sims in this urinal's world....

It's actually ideal if you want to make a street corner "pissoir" - we do have those in some parts of the Netherlands. It's basically a cube with 4 urinals round the outside and guys pee there - as passersby pass. It's not as OMG as it sounds as by definition they will have their back to you.

http://blog.brillianttrips.com/2009...ublic-pissoirs/

Only problem with those things is that they start to smell bad after a day or so... But thanks for the idea and the mod

Greetings from Limburg.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 9:09 PM
Awesome idea haha
Weird question - could there be an "invisible" recolour in order to make it look like your sim is peeing on the wall?
I have a grungy sorta neighbourhood and I could probably work that in somewhere ahaha :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 11:04 PM
Excellent co-operation ! Hope to see more soon... Thanks to both of you !
Gone Fishin'
#10 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 11:05 PM
Go Team Fanseefish!! I know what a pain in the tail fin this thing has been to get to work, so it's great to see all the toil and trouble finally bear fruit! (Not that I'm mixing metaphors or anything... )

But you did keep the "Find Best Urinal" BHAV, right? Right?
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#11 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 11:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NixNivis

But you did keep the "Find Best Urinal" BHAV, right? Right?

We kept it - but have not seen it.....

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 1:51 AM
Thank you for the Mega update for my night club :0) Now my male sims won't have that akward urinal eye contact. lol
In the Arena
#13 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 2:10 AM
I see the modgroup is born to conspire to get me to install TS2 again! Evil! But I thank you just the same.
*shrugs*
#14 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 6:55 AM
It turned out very well! Great job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 3:51 PM
I thought the creation of the fanseefish modding team was hilarious. Expecting more awesomeness from the two of you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 7:35 PM
Omg omg omg it is ready! Downloading and cannot wait to see it in game! Thank you so much Fanseefish!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 20th Jul 2011 at 1:37 AM
THANK YOU!!! i was waiting for a LONG time for something like this...YES!!! there r hardly ANY of these people made, and this is why this is like, the best creation ever and a COMPLETE add-on to my game! THANKS!!! :P
The Great AntiJen
#18 Old 20th Jul 2011 at 6:41 PM
Thank you to the pair of you - my public conveniences will never be the same.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 4:10 PM
thanks! this is great! does it work in residential lots?
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 4:28 PM
My thinking with this item is that while you cannot buy it from the buy mode catalog while on a residential lot, if you have OFB you could *probably sell it in a store and have your Sim buy it. That being said though there is no way to clean a dirty urinal because they were only originally meant for community lots and those always reset when you leave them.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#21 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 5:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by clm2389
thanks! this is great! does it work in residential lots?

No, its for community lots only. I mean who has a urinal at home?

Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 5:26 PM
No, its for community lots only. I mean who has a urinal at home?

Well, if one desperately wanted this urinal on a residential lot there's always the changelotzoning cheat: Start with a residential lot, enter "changelotzoning community", save & exit, enter again, put the desired community items on the lot, enter "changelotzoning residential", save, exit & re-enter. Done.

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
#23 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 6:08 PM
Hmm, not totally sure this would work psychosim - there is a flag in the bhav that says "community lot? > if not cancel action"

THE FISH SEZ : urinals are NOT for home use....
Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 8:08 PM
hm, I just confirmed that it works with the maxis urinal and also other community stuff. I forgot to put your urinal in but I guess you didn't add that bit yourself just for this version, so the maxis urinal should have the same flag.

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
#25 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 8:10 PM
By works do you mean you can place it? Sure it will work to place it. But can you USE it?
Page 1 of 2