Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Rubric Wrangler
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Oct 2019 at 8:08 PM
Default Spooktober Challenges

Carve your pumpkins and start cutting holes in your sheets 'cause the spookiest time of the year has arrived!

It's time to dress up your sims - they can be creepy, silly, mysterious, or horrifying! Whatever will get your sims in the mood for some spooky-day fun...
And what better way to get into the Halloween spirit than to decorate your sims' houses! Jack-o'-lanterns, cobwebs, spiders... why not go all out with some spooky green lights?

The Challenge
Love Create-A-Sim? Dress up your sims for Halloween with costumes and face-paint and post a picture or spooky photo-shoot of them.

If build/buy mode is more your thing, try decorating your sims' houses fit for the October season and post before and after pictures for everyone to see what you can do!

Or both, of course! Whatever you do, have fun! And don't forget to post your entries by October 31st. These challenges are just for fun, they won't be judged or ranked, so let your creativity run wild!

Please note that pictures and posts must follow the site rules. No excessive blood/gore - keep it PG 13. Also, costumes based on racial, cultural, or religious groups are not allowed.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Oct 2019 at 12:22 AM
Default My Spooky house and family
Here we are prepared for halloween, it was a difficult choice to choose the costumes this year, but I think I made a good choice for them

(Dracula & The Pirate )

Happy Halloween 2019 !!!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Oct 2019 at 3:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PharaohHound
Also, costumes based on racial, cultural, or religious groups are not allowed.

Are Dia de Los Muertos costumes OK or not?
Space Pony
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2019 at 4:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Influence
Are Dia de Los Muertos costumes OK or not?
Of course, silly! (They just mean any costumes that insult/offend, not celebrate)
Rubric Wrangler
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2019 at 5:36 PM
@Influence - yes, those are fine. By "racial, cultural, or religious groups" I more meant disrespectful and stereotypical costumes. For example, "Chinese person" or "g*psy".

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2019 at 11:47 PM
Spooktober with Slayer legacy.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#7 Old 23rd Oct 2019 at 4:41 AM Last edited by NintendoLover13 : 25th Oct 2019 at 2:45 AM.
I made content for a Breath of the Wild Princess Zelda sim

Also I am in love with a witch sim I made
Screenshots

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Oct 2019 at 3:04 PM
Default Forgotten Hollow Harvest - autumn fair/carnival
I hope this is okay to post here, but I was inspired to make a fair/carnival for Halloween, with the eye-catcher being the big tent in the middle. :D
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Nov 2019 at 10:10 PM
Default Halloween Party - Family and friends
it was a great night
Screenshots
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th May 2020 at 1:51 PM Last edited by Susan474 : 10th May 2020 at 12:10 PM.
It was a great help ! Thank you very much for sharing this ! mygroundbiz website