Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~*Eclipse [StarDust Nymph] Hair*~ All Ages, All Genders, Animated, Binned, 10 Colours

by Lunar Eclipse Posted 4th Aug 2008 at 9:24 AM - Updated 1st Jun 2010 at 6:35 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 10:07 PM
Beautiful...I am usually very picky about the hair I download. Many of them look good in screenshots, but don't animate well...This one is just great. It's my new favorite. Thanks for the awesome creations that make our games so much more fun!
#27 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 12:09 AM
Ahh, this is wonderful! Thank you!
Forum Resident
#28 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 7:57 AM
this is soooo gorgeous!my fav!thanx for all hard work and i really love the hair with cute jewel!hugs
Field Researcher
#29 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 3:58 PM
Lalala. I want to have your babies.

You are JUST like me with the OCDs. That is why I stay away from creating, or I will never leave the computer. =]

Damn pretty photoshopping (and the hair is good too). :D
Test Subject
#30 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 9:33 PM
wow, i just cant stop loving this hair.
thanx for ur hard work!

I am not 100% fluent, but at least I am improving.
Test Subject
#31 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 7:36 PM
^^ This is beautiful hair. But I have a question. Will it work on any male or does it just work better with nymp skin? ^^ I'm new to this and this will be my first download. Sorry for the dump question. ^^;
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 6:21 PM
These are beautiful! Thanks so much!
Scholar
#33 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 6:31 AM
Very nice hair, thank you.

And thank you for post 20 as well.
Test Subject
#34 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 6:02 AM
SWEEET!!!!!!

If/when i decide to make a complete SIM (and maybe post it), you'll be getting top billing....(with your permission, of course )
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 2:49 AM Last edited by freesimmy21 : 7th Dec 2008 at 3:20 AM.
Er, I'm having a bit of a problem: I'm using the Primary shades, and when I have a Sim switch to the Diamond Dust color, it reverts back to their genetic bin color as soon as I close the 'Change Appearance' screen. Here's a picture of what I mean:

My red-haired Sim shows in the portrait as having the Custom hair, but it reverted to Red. What's going on, and how do I fix it?

Live. Laugh. Love. Sim.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 6:03 PM
As much as I LOVE this hair...I think the poly count may be too high for me. ; ____ ; IDK how much Ram I have, but I know it's not a lot, so this hair would probably massacre my game.

BUT I LOVE IT SO MUCH. 10/10!!!
Field Researcher
#37 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 3:48 AM
This hairstyle is absolutely wonderful and sexy. Your creations are awesome and I'm looking forward to discovering a lot more from you. THANKS !
Instructor
#38 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 4:40 AM
The only thing I do not love about this hair is that I can't alpha edit it to make a plainer version (the jewels won't edit off at all and the bangs and other front hair won't edit off nicely). Otherwise it is amazing.
Test Subject
#39 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 2:00 PM
The hair is so beautyful! Awesome work! The banner is a masterpiece for itself da capo!
Test Subject
#40 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 12:23 AM
Default Glitch?
Quote: Originally posted by freesimmy21
Er, I'm having a bit of a problem: I'm using the Primary shades, and when I have a Sim switch to the Diamond Dust color, it reverts back to their genetic bin color as soon as I close the 'Change Appearance' screen. Here's a picture of what I mean:

My red-haired Sim shows in the portrait as having the Custom hair, but it reverted to Red. What's going on, and how do I fix it?

I'm having the same problem when I try to use the Diamond Dust or Amethyst.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 2:24 AM
Gorgeous, I have a particularly fabulous rockstar who NEEDS the amethyst one xD
Test Subject
#42 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 10:45 PM
What dose it mean when i try to download secondery shades and it comes up with a new page saying 503-service not avalible?
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 5:08 AM
It's very beautiful hair.
Top Secret Researcher
#44 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 5:25 PM
:lovestruc Thank you so much, Eclipse! Your work has always been amazing, and this one couldn't be an exception.
Forum Resident
#45 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 11:10 PM
Thank you! I love this hairstyle!

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Test Subject
#46 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 1:58 AM
WOW EPIC HAIR XD

...EPIC EPIC NESS

Chi~
Test Subject
#47 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 1:58 PM
So like I had to get my computer wiped, and this wasmy favriooute hairstyle I had. I've been looking for it ever since. THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!! ♥_♥
Test Subject
#48 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 8:23 AM
Wow! Gorgeous. Gotta love the sims for helping bring OC to life. Thanks for sharing with us!~
Inventor
#49 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The sims2 master
What dose it mean when i try to download secondery shades and it comes up with a new page saying 503-service not avalible?

Means MTS2 is having a problem with the downloads at the moment so try back in a while, It sometimes happens when the server is overloaded and too many people are trying to download stuff at the same time.

@ Lunar Thanks so much for adding that post with the info on the photos I'll be playing with PSP and PS now for like ever lol.
Test Subject
#50 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 9:54 AM
Thanks for your good work!
I find fantasy's set a long time....
Page 2 of 3