Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#1226 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 1:05 AM
I recall Ea Russia saying it wont be a season type EP, but rather something "guys will like"....any likelyhood in a dirty movie EP? Jp lol
Advertisement
Theorist
#1227 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 1:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shaxavier19
I recall Ea Russia saying it wont be a season type EP, but rather something "guys will like"....any likelyhood in a dirty movie EP? Jp lol

Sims Gone Wild: Simhub Edition, ahaha. But maybe it will be military like the rumors say, it would be different, new, a different life, and guys like guns and bombs and nukes.
Test Subject
#1228 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 1:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TMBrandon
Sims Gone Wild: Simhub Edition, ahaha. But maybe it will be military like the rumors say, it would be different, new, a different life, and guys like guns and bombs and nukes.

Military seems likely....I think ill hold out and pray for to the Plumbob Psychic/Magic ep tho.. :/ PLEASE EA??!! otherwise i might end up like this Altho Bombs do sound promising.... LOL xD
Test Subject
#1229 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 9:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Post all your ideas and thoughts on expansion packs for TS3 here!

All i really want is a knitting interaction. Imagine making sweaters for your grandchildren!
Test Subject
#1230 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 2:49 AM
I would also love a celebrations/holidays ep where i could hire a clown for my child's birthday and he could be awsome or extremely creepy depending on how much i choose to spend.
Top Secret Researcher
#1231 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 4:10 AM
Guys like it....what about sports? Never been done before but I recall a lot of people wanting volleyball to return as well as that basketball hoop. I would think this is more likely than military. Black on white could resemble a soccer ball. This would be another aspect of life although it seems like it would be difficult to do well. Of course, it could include many more rabbitholes, some sports equipment, sports themed decor, sport clothing, sims doing sports animations, sport teams to follow or even tied into the arena games or the TV, etc....that sounds a lot like something EA would do.
Test Subject
#1232 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 12:54 AM
I have just little addition in mind: why not they didn't make all car driveable. i mean interactive. Also in Fast Lane stuff, I was really disappointed that there is not RACE possibility with all this great cars and stuff. Also if EA are so much against seasons , at least they can add snowing/raining/yellow leaves at the ground representing seasons and put a great atmosphere in the game. Also: new year celebration , halloween and thanks giving day could be great. New professions: Police Officer, Cab Driver, Maid, Cheff and many others. I have tons of small ideas.
Field Researcher
#1233 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 1:04 AM
Halloween would be great.. we could have trick or treating.. since its an open world. Just have a day where in the evening kids go house to house and get candy. I don't know if it would work well or not.
Mad Poster
#1234 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 1:21 AM
^Sims would spend ages at a door, and potentially die of old age before another Sim answers the door. I do like the concept though.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Field Researcher
#1235 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 2:28 AM
Lol that is why I said I don't know if it would work or not. I'm hoping for weather.. but according to the rumors or whatever its not going to be a seasons like expansion next. I still wonder what kind of expansion it will be. A new way of life?
Mad Poster
#1236 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 2:40 AM
I wonder too. EA always has a few surprised up it's sleeve, so who knows...

Scholar
#1237 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 2:52 AM
Maybe like a remake of the Freetime ep? That would include sports and activities. "Aspects of Sims' lives" like pottery, basketball, and volleyball?

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Forum Resident
#1238 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 3:00 AM
I'm not really sure if EA will ever even make a Seasons EP. It seems like they've been experimenting with Seasons like with the Autumn look in Pets, and the snowing cheat in Ambitions, but think about it. Sims 3 has the open world, and it would take up a lot of power to be able to fill the whole world with snow on the ground, and rain, and thunder storms, and hail, etc etc.

Maybe it'll happen, but I won't be surprised if a lot of people's computers won't be able to handle it.
Scholar
#1239 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 3:18 AM
WooHoo31, I see what you mean. Ugh, I just really want seasons. So badly! At least if they don't give us seasons, our Sims should be able to swim in the ocean! Please?!

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Mad Poster
#1240 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 3:20 AM
I've seen dogs kick dirt around while digging, that goes away after a while. It's basically a terrain paint, but temporary. EA could ,potentially, do this with snow and have it revert back to the original paint after a few days, on top of adding a snow layer for trees, roads, objects, etc. With this, EA could have gradual snowfall that slowly covers outdoor items without resorting to adding polygons on tops of objects which would kill the entire neighborhood.

Lab Assistant
#1241 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 9:57 PM
I saw the leaked name of the next Sims EP on Sims VIP & Sim Programs.

Apparently, the next EP will be called:
Test Subject
#1242 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 2:16 AM
I too saw that on SimsVip...but i'm a bit skeptical...anyone else got some info? Im holding out for magic but...I need facts...
Test Subject
#1243 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 1:41 AM
So guys...this thread has been a bit dry but here is some info from http://http://simsvip.com/?p=3932 About the alleged new Ep: Sims 3 Showtime.

The Sims ™ 3 Showtime Limited Edition

Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/simsvip/6459988597/
http://flic.kr/p/aQQEri
http://flic.kr/p/aQQEnZ
http://flic.kr/p/aQQEj8
http://flic.kr/p/aQQEhX :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc ITS SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

• Exclusive Limited Edition content: Get a bonus venue and stage for your Sims!

• Get the exclusive stage and venue

• Give your Sims the exclusive stage and venue for them to give the performance of a lifetime!

Live the rags to riches story with your Sims while being connected to your friends! Experience the rise to stardom as your Sim performs on stage from one venue to the next. And for the first time, The Sims 3 Showtime introduces social features, including Passport, an all-new feature that lets you send your Sims to a friend’s game! There, your Sim can perform at your friend’s venue in front of your friend’s Sims! You will also be able to chat with friends and post messages and screenshots on your friends’ walls.

KEY FEATURES

• Your Sims can live the dream as Singers, Performers, Magicians, and DJs. Watch them rise to fame—or go down in flames as they perform for other Sims.

• All-new social features: chat with friends, post to their walls, give status updates, and create friends lists.

• Send your Sims to a friend’s game and have your friend’s Sim come to your game!

• Create your own venue! Build a swanky concert hall, a massive stadium, or an indie club. How the stage is built will influence your Sims’ performance and career progression.

• Get a bonus venue and stage for your Sims to perform in the Limited Edition!

P.s. This made me splooge myself lol (JK)...(not really) LOOL EA EVEN LISTED THE DEVELOPER AS MAXIS!!! YESSSSSSSSS!
Test Subject
#1244 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 1:45 AM
I'd love to se a new magic expansion, as I was extremely dissappointed with the Appartment pack for TS2.

Though what I really think is needed, would be something completely new. I don't like that they just seem to make remake after remake for every old expansion ever. I haven't read the whole thread, so I don't know if someone else have posted a similar idea already, but here it goes:

I'd like to see an expansion about different RP settings. I play the game to create stories, and right now I feel quite limited. Sure, I can make a celebrity, an adventurer and so on. But I'd like to be able to change the setting completely.

Imagine World Adventures, but instead of visiting different countries, I'd like to see atleast 3 different worlds. I'd say a fantasy/medievil one, a futuristic one, and anything in between. (The sky is the limit here, it could be a cowboytown, a funky retro one, something steam punky-ish or whatever floats your boat!)

Every world would have different architecture, people would wear different kinds of clothing and have a totally different culture. The jobs and activities would vary between the worlds, and there'd be different kinds of gemstones, food etc to collect in every one. I'd also like to see that it's 100% possible to move into one of these worlds.

The thing is that if I want to build a huge fantasy castle in TS3, with a lady dressed in a huge old fashioned gown, all my neighboors will still look like normal people. Even if I took the time to dress everyone appropriately and build them matching houses, they would change back whenever they progress in age. And this makes me sick, since I want to be able to create whatever story I want!

So an expansionpack with different settings would definitly be something I'd like to see atleast, as I'm extremely bored with all the generic suburbs that's offered right now. Since World Adventures showed that my idea could be possible, I also don't think I'm aiming too high up with this idea.

Oh, and this new Showtime expansion makes me yawn. Just sayin'!
Field Researcher
#1245 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 4:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rushifell

Imagine World Adventures, but instead of visiting different countries, I'd like to see atleast 3 different worlds. I'd say a fantasy/medievil one, a futuristic one, and anything in between. (The sky is the limit here, it could be a cowboytown, a funky retro one, something steam punky-ish or whatever floats your boat!)

I'd also like to see that it's 100% possible to move into one of these worlds.

Twallan's traveler can make that possible. you just need to DL a world that suits your style. and if you decide to have a change in environment, you can live in the town you choose.

http://www.the-isz.com/nraas/index....ed-2011-nov-22/

you need to register to DL.
Test Subject
#1246 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 2:16 AM
Majuchan: I'll check it out! Though I'd like the hole kit as an expansion, seeing how the three countries to visit atm is getting quite boring! (And I'm too lazy to build my own worlds..)

----

Another thing I'd like to see in a new expansion, would be more interesting interactions. I wouldn't want a whole expansionpack with just that - but it would make the game feel more alive if they could put in some new interactions every now and then.

I've made a sim that happen to throw a lot of parties. And I've noticed how dull it gets, simply because the lack of any fun interactions. All the talk interactions are all the same, with different speech bubbles and names. And besides those, it's just the same old flirt/kiss/make out, or the angry interactions with the shouting/whining and fighting.

I'd like to see more creative ones, with different animations. The friendly interactions are almost all the same, as they are just about talking or joking. So if I'm not planning to flirt around or fight with every sim I meet, the relationships are really dull.

The sims I invite for parties just kind of stand in a huge clusterfuck and stare into thin air, except for some that might dance or talk a bit. So my list of fun interactions that I spontainously come to think of that I want would be the following:

High fives: Because they are awesome!
Brofists: Because they are even more awesome!
Slow dancing: Don't see any reasons for why they even took that interaction away to begin with.
Silly dancing: You know, moving around like an idiot. Maybe with a lampshade or tie around the head. :D
Cheering: At people that are dancing, kissing or playing an instrument.
Jumping into someones arms: Cause we could in S2.
Sit on someones lap: If you're out of chairs, then a lap is the way to go!
Throw drink: This interaction might exist already, but if it does, I've never seen it happen.
Groping: For creating great drama, the interaction of trying to paw someone's butt is mandatory.
Water gunnin': Whether it be a pool party, wet t-shirt contest or just childs play, playing with water guns are FUN!
Cheek peck: It's glamorous, french and friendly.
Tickle: Why you no tickle, S3?!
Arm wrestling: Cause BADASS!
Toasting: Drinks, that is. Not bread! (But bread would be nice, aswell...)

I'd also like to see sims doing more free will interactions. I want my guests to do stuff! Like using the "convince" interaction, that never happens. I want my guests to be rude enough to start fights with each other, or woohoo in my own bed! I don't care if it's rude, I just think it's incredibly boring that the most risky interaction they ever use are the darn flirt interaction, or handing out flowers! Make them fight each other, make 'em cheat on their spouse, make 'em do pranks, I don't want to have all the responsibility for myself to create the drama, they should be dramaqueens too!
Test Subject
#1247 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 5:45 PM
After hearing about the new expansion SHT, I thought it was time to revisit this thread. Here is what I want to see..

Vacation

You can think of it as WA part 2, but it would be the perfect place to add alot of features we enjoyed from previous expansions. Boardwalk Games, Roller Coasters, Skate Boarding, Ski Boarding, Swimming in ponds/lakes, Annoying NPCs, Water Slides, Igloos, Snowball fights, Ice Fishing, more Wildlife, and most importantly...Weather!

Each destination would be its own world(maybe a bit smaller than your average world, for performance and ease of use) and have its own unique weather. Winter ski resort town, Summer water park with beach, Autumn camp grounds, and a Spring flavored amusement park.

Magic

Witches, Magic Wands, and Mini Dragons, Oh My! Sums it up pretty well. Mini dragons could use the pet system. Add werewolves as the Occult, so you can recreate being human or whatever your into. The beauty is that most of the mechanics for this expansion are already in game, and its just a matter of integrating and streamlining them for Magic.

Everything Ambitions Left Out

Not a very clever name, I know. But, Ambitions left alot to be expanded on. We need Universities, make it its own world(those places are small cities anyway). Open up some of those Rabbit Holes. And most importantly, give the farmers live stock, hogs, chickens, and cows.
Test Subject
#1248 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 7:47 PM
Why are EA avoiding the Seasons EP? I think its because to implement it they might have to re-wright the base coding, I think that EA are putting out other expansion packs but with people working on the coding for seasons i think it will be massive undertaking or even because it will require LOTS of GPU and CPU power, the last seasons ep used to slow my computer down and all it had to do was 1 house.. now its a whole neighbourhood. I think they need alot of time to figure it out.

If there not EA surely can't be ignoring its consumers, as I know that there is alot of people that wan't seasons again!
Alchemist
#1249 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 9:43 PM Last edited by coltraz : 21st Dec 2011 at 2:40 AM.
That, or they are leaving it as the final EP on which to end TS3. This way, they can squeeze as much money as possible out of the game and their customers just before abandoning it all in favour of TS4. Of course there is also the added bonus that they can release something that bogs down even top of the line systems whenever the worlds experience snow or rain, and leave it as is since their hands will be effectively washed clean of it.
Inventor
#1250 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 6:06 AM
Touching on the knitting... I think it would be awesome if they added knitting plus an interaction where sims could give their children/grandchildren/other relation (child and teen sims) UGLY UGLY Christmas sweaters. And then, depending on the relationship between the gifter, the children would either grin and go with it or they would detest it. Bwhahaha...

Shy, Clumsy, Insane, Artistic, Hopeless Romantic, Cat Person, Supernatural Fan

Art tumblr
deviantart
Locked thread | Locked by: leefish Reason: no more EPS :(
Page 50 of 67