Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Twilight - The Cullen Home

by TVRdesigns Posted 11th Jul 2009 at 7:26 AM - Updated 11th Jul 2009 at 9:40 AM by tomvanroosmalen

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 7:36 AM
Thank you tomvanroosmalen! I'm sure many Twilight fans like me will download this one!~
cathy_supasta
Banned
#3 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 8:05 AM
I am a Twilight fan aka Twihard aka Fanpire and I love this house.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 8:14 AM
lol, thanks supaclova

I didn't see you there. Hello. *runs* | Visit my CFF World thread
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 9:29 AM
oh my Gaaah! I'm so grateful to you for this lot, because I've been willing to create it myself, but I suck as a creator it's so thoughtful of you that you shared this, 10x!!! Now I only need the Cullens and Bella :>
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 9:32 AM
thanks Kamilka, you can thank the user who requested I make it, i would have never done it, if she had not, even though I am an avid Twilight Fan.

Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 9:51 AM
Such a nice house!
I think that only build means stoped you to do it more realistic.

Thanks!

ps. What program everybody use to do screens? My screens are soooooo dark.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 9:51 AM
This is amazing! :O
Thank you!

Creator and owner of SimsShine
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 9:56 AM
I just take them using the snapshot button in the sims and then resize them in photoshop. It might be your game settings, like the shadows or something

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 9:57 AM
Simshine: Thankyou, I am glad you like it. I stayed up really late to get it done lol, till 3 in the morning

Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 10:05 AM
Thanks so much, this is a great house all on it's own, it's a bonus that it's the Cullens house, now I gotta include them in my neighborhood! Thank you again!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 10:14 AM
its ok, lol,

Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 5:41 PM
Okay, I'm just going to be honest here... This house is VERY BEAUTIFUL but, It just doesn't go with the book OR movie...

for:
1. The vamps. don't sleep. So Why do they have beds? Although I know Bella needs her sleep but.. still...

2. I don't remember there being a pool. I mean they live in Washington! I think it'd be a little too cold for a swim...And I know this sim house is in a sim town which doesn't have any seasons..(Which I hope EA will make an expansion pack of "Seasons")

3. And I think the cars are facing the wrong way...lol! In the movie "Twilight" they exited the scene with the cars going BACKWARDS so... yup!

P.S. I'm not trying to make ANYONE look bad at all! Its just I want it to be like the book and movie more.. since I'm SUCH a Twilighter! I also think the sims don't look ANYTHING like the actors..but maybe your just trying to go for what they were described by in the book??????? lol..

But otherwise GOOD JOB on the house and Sims, I think they're fantastic and was beautifully well done! I know I couldn't do that! I just don't have the patience for it...

♥KK♥
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 6:23 PM
Well Done!! Glad I didn't bother to try! the exterior looks very much like the movie home/set and I like how you simified things in the interior. Off to download.
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 6:26 PM
I officially LOVE you!!!

I have a question though, do you also create sims, or just houses?!?!?!?!?!?!
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 7:12 PM
Cailynn - You're right .

It's not good that there's no piano in the game. I like that instrument so much

I'm just waiting for realistic Bella Ehm.. If someone make Edward it'll be ok xD
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 7:14 PM
Wow this is great, I love it.

CailynnW101, this is the way the creator created this and if you are not happy with something it's quite easy to remove the pool at the back and turn the cars around to face it the "right" way.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 9:14 PM
Hi I like this house, got a request for u - what about the Halliwell Manor in Charmed?
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 10:56 PM
gahh! I agree Jake Lucas! The Halliwell manor would be amazing
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 1:33 AM Last edited by tomvanroosmalen : 12th Jul 2009 at 3:49 AM.
ok, everyone. I have not seen the movie. I couldnt get ahold of it. This house was built using a couple of images of the exterior. That is it. So, if it isnt exactly like it, im sorry. And as for the beds, well sims need to sleep

Also, I do not create sims, just homes. Like my avatar says, Sims 3 Real Estate. The sims in the pics were downloaded from the links that were in the intro of the house.

And as for the car comment, dont you think thats a little too obsessive?

Test Subject
#21 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 3:46 AM
Well done. Based on the circumstances (that is you didn't see the movie and you onle built it on some exterior pictures)this is a very good house. I mean even if you weren't thinking about the fact that it's from Twilight, it still could make a good download.
It would benefit you if you saw the movie simply because it does give you an insight into how awsome the house actually is... But you've done a truly spectacualar job anyway and I think that you've done great even if you done please all of those Twihards out there. lol.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 4:14 AM
lol, thanks eiphos. I have tried to get ahold of the movie, but i figured it couldnt hurt to try without seeing it.

Test Subject
#23 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 5:40 AM Last edited by fadiekay : 13th Jul 2009 at 5:42 AM. Reason: >.> forgot to add thanks!
Just a thought but....
Quote: Originally posted by CailynnW101
Okay, I'm just going to be honest here... This house is VERY BEAUTIFUL but, It just doesn't go with the book OR movie...

for:
1. The vamps. don't sleep. So Why do they have beds? Although I know Bella needs her sleep but.. still...

2. I don't remember there being a pool. I mean they live in Washington! I think it'd be a little too cold for a swim...And I know this sim house is in a sim town which doesn't have any seasons..(Which I hope EA will make an expansion pack of "Seasons")

3. And I think the cars are facing the wrong way...lol! In the movie "Twilight" they exited the scene with the cars going BACKWARDS so... yup!

P.S. I'm not trying to make ANYONE look bad at all! Its just I want it to be like the book and movie more.. since I'm SUCH a Twilighter! I also think the sims don't look ANYTHING like the actors..but maybe your just trying to go for what they were described by in the book??????? lol..

But otherwise GOOD JOB on the house and Sims, I think they're fantastic and was beautifully well done! I know I couldn't do that! I just don't have the patience for it...

Totally not being rude or anything, But I think your being a bit too critical. Sure they didnt have beds, but sims do need to sleep. And who actually pays attention to cars? I was busy paying attention to the chemistry between edward and bella! If you ask me it was a bit rude of you to post that. But then again nobody did ask me and Im just putting my two sense in where it really doesnt belong. and also, who cares? If you want it to be perfect, the sims as well as the house, do it yourself. Beggars cant be choosers.

BTW: Thanks for this house, its amazing! ^_^ I love it!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 10:38 PM
thanks for that fadiekitty, and i agree with you about beggars cant be choosers

Oh and if you have read the book, this house is absolutely nothing like the home in it.

Lab Assistant
#25 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 4:36 PM
This looks like one of those "homes of the future" designed back in the 60's. Soon as we get those pesky sparklepires out of the way, it'll make a spiffing home for a retro space fambly. >3
Page 1 of 2