Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Updated 11/01* Evening School

by Cherry92 Posted 8th Jul 2012 at 7:45 PM - Updated 11th Jan 2013 at 1:08 AM by Cherry92 : bug fixed

147 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 77 Feedback Posts, 69 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Test Subject
#26 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 9:21 AM
Thanks you very much! this is really nice, more realistic There here is the spanish translation, hope it work!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  EveningSchool_Spanish.rar (1.2 KB, 28 downloads)
Description: Spanish translation
Test Subject
#27 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 10:26 AM
Thank you very much for such a fast updating and fixing the missimg strings! It's working wonderful now!!!
If someone would explain me, how it works- I would do the german translation...But I never done something like that...and so I am a totaly "greenhorn" :-)
Have a nice day,
Rotlocke
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 11:03 AM
@Rotocke:
I've included some instructions in overview, you may download the translation string and it includes a text file, open it and translate things inside <STR> and </STR> will be fine, upload it here and I'll do the rest for you. If you're not sure about how to translate a particular sentence or phrase, especially those with {MA}{FA}, just feel free to ask.

Work hard, code hard.
Hard code, hard work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 12:16 PM
This is fantastic! This is how I had imagined classes were going to be when I first heard about them in the base game.
Test Subject
#30 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 12:47 PM
Default german translation
Thanks a lot for this mod!
Could you add my german translation to it?
Attached files:
File Type: zip  EveningSchool_German.zip (1.3 KB, 25 downloads)
Description: german translation for the Evening School
Test Subject
#31 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 1:40 PM
Great mod!
I translated it to European Portuguese
Attached files:
File Type: rar  EveningSchool_european_portuguese.rar (1.2 KB, 7 downloads)
Test Subject
#32 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 2:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Whocareswhoiam
Thanks a lot for this mod!
Could you add my german translation to it?

Uuuuufz- nowI am happy that there is a german translation :-)))
I really found it hard to find the right words :-)
Thanks a lot!!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 4:48 PM
Hi ! This is a very interesting mod ^^ finally I can use this extra evening time to do something useful with my sims

Here is my french translation btw
Attached files:
File Type: zip  EveningSchool_French.zip (1.7 KB, 18 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 5:59 PM
Wow! Thanks Cherry,This is amazing. It also can somewhat substitute for a Univerity type game .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 7:08 PM
This is so awesome! It gives people who wanted University something to play with! ◕‿◕
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 7:50 PM
Thank you soo much! It'd be nice for there to be a way to access an early version (8 am-1 pm?) for Sims that have the night shift and/or simulating college, but I will totally be using this regardless! <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#37 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 8:01 PM
Awesome! I'd love to have it earlier, or like being able to have early classes and late classes. College yay! rofl
Field Researcher
#38 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 8:02 PM
Can I fix my translation? I put a word in singular instead of plural...
Top Secret Researcher
#39 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 8:23 PM
When I tried to register for a class on the computer, all of days had "None" listed as the course offering.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Field Researcher
#40 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 8:29 PM
I downloaded this this morning and just tried it in a new game... it doesn't seem to be working for me.

I started a new town, and using the Frio brother, tried sending them to the night school... the go into the school, and then come out immediately. They have the money to go... so I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing wrong.

I don't know what information you'd need, but.... help?

I am not bigoted for race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or age... I do, however, have a big problem with stupidity, and stupidity knows no boundaries.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 9:55 PM
Test Subject
#42 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 9:56 PM
Thank you so much for this amazing mod! This is much better than making them read those boring skill books.
Test Subject
#43 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 11:37 PM
Great mod! Now I won't have to send my sims to some remote location only to gain like 1 skill point.

Swedish translation
Attached files:
File Type: rar  EveningSchool_Swedish.rar (1.2 KB, 7 downloads)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#44 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 12:55 AM
@Bluna The Sims:
Of course, you may upload again.

@Corylea:
You click on those days and you could choose from it

@LE102071:
That's odd, I take away money after sims could pass all test and have lessons, but probably I won't be able to test today since I'm a bit busy.

@tonttuli, Skuzzi:
Thanks, I'll update them when I have time.

Work hard, code hard.
Hard code, hard work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 4:18 AM
So cool, thanks!!
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator THANKS POST
#46 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 11:14 AM
This mod is really cool.like it a lot
Test Subject
#47 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 12:54 PM
I love the reality of this mod too. Thank you and keep up the good work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 4:25 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'll use this to act like my Sims are going to college. I love all of your mods. <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 7:18 PM
Thank you so much!!! I have so wanted Sims 3 University and now we have it! I love you, love you, LOVE YOU!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 12:12 AM Last edited by Virvatuli : 11th Jul 2012 at 6:05 AM.
Wow, this is so great! I'm planning to build a university town and this will really come in handy.
Page 2 of 6