Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Extendable La Fenêtre Bay Window

by tbudgett Posted 28th Mar 2009 at 4:29 PM - Updated 11th Oct 2011 at 1:55 AM by tbudgett : 4/21/09 FIXED bug

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 4:35 AM
{{Lovely. Great. A Favorite}}
I love these windows.. i want to know, is there recolors?
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#27 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 5:33 AM
WHEEEEEE!!! I'm dizzy looking down!

thanks! :0)
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#28 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 1:48 PM
You are such a clever clogs Ty so much for this awesomeness!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 7:22 PM
Thank you ..
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 4:06 AM
Hi, I love your windows, especially this extendable bay. However, when I put it in a lot it caused my dog on the lot to sink into the ground. I have all ep 's and almost all stuffs. I also have a lot of cc. I did go thru the files to whittle down, and it was this file. I would love to be able to use it, but not right now I guess. Don't know if anyone else had a problem.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 2:13 AM
sopye - Thanks for the info - The windows should work fine now

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Test Subject
#32 Old 12th May 2009 at 7:04 AM
Loove your windows, doors and stuff. Use them very often in my houses for download
Test Subject
#33 Old 15th May 2009 at 7:43 AM
tbudgett - This is fabulous! Actually, I got a little carried away with what you did and I kept adding until I ended up with a 4X9 greenhouse-come-sun porch with a glass door on the side. Filled it with tons of plants, pots, a table and chairs, put a waterfall outside - You're responsible for tripling the value of this house! It looks fantastic! Thank you and Thank you! What an artist! I hope you're feeling better!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 19th May 2009 at 4:46 AM
Stetson - Thanks, Your house sounds very interesting. Any chances of getting a picture? I'm feeling better, right now, thanks for your concern.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Test Subject
#35 Old 30th May 2009 at 1:30 AM
Wow! What a beautiful bay window!
Test Subject
#36 Old 30th May 2009 at 4:50 PM
love it!
Instructor
#37 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 7:27 PM
For some reason when I try to place these on straight walls, they want to face toward the inside of the room and for some reason I can't rotate them so they face in the proper direction?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 1:42 PM
Beautiful, works perfect. Love the fact that you can place stuff on it too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 4:51 PM
i have every expansion except ofb ): asfjbdskvbosaubfjds i want this so baddd ):
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 21st Jan 2013 at 3:27 PM
Thank you so much!!
I was wondering, is there any way to recolour the part where you can put objects/have the Sims sit? Because the light wood doesn't go with the rest of my house. :/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#41 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 5:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Yurippe
Thank you so much!!
I was wondering, is there any way to recolour the part where you can put objects/have the Sims sit? Because the light wood doesn't go with the rest of my house. :/

Sorry, that part is not recolorable.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#42 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 2:34 AM
oh maaaan beautiful!...gotta have this! TYSSSSVM!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 31st Jan 2014 at 9:21 AM
I hope I will like this, I'm a white wood person so I hope you have a white wood window. anyway this is really very nice looking, lot's of light could go thru this window.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 8:28 PM
Thank you ! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 4:18 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 28th May 2015 at 11:40 PM
Great window.