Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Skin Collection #2 - defaults

by Enayla Posted 5th Feb 2006 at 2:10 AM

286 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 280 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 10 of 12
Field Researcher
#226 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 7:19 PM
i see your web site...
well i know realy well CGTalk and the artists that fill the forum..
everyone are a sort of hero for me.. you are a realy artist ..
you draw and the ppl think that are just texture .. piece of photo ....

i'm realy happy to see artist like you playing with Sims skin
Test Subject
#227 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 11:54 AM
I think these are AWESOME! I love these, my sims look GOOD now!

And I almost forgot - where did you get those eyes? They go with the skins quite well, I think.
Test Subject
#228 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 4:35 PM
Excuse me, how i can remove this as Default skins? I love maxis skins too

Sorry for bad english, i'm italian
Lab Assistant
#229 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 10:17 AM
Wow these are some nice skintones!!!!! o.o
Test Subject
#230 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 10:32 PM
I like those skins tone but i got the dafult ones and now it changed alot of my sim skins , i want to get their skins back how can i do that?
Field Researcher
#231 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 9:52 AM
just remove the file xx_xxxx_Enayla_default.package from the download directory

this are realy amazing texture but a bit too much "super model" style..
maybe a bit more "human" (and bodyhair too) will be a realy popular success :D
Forum Resident
#232 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 6:08 PM
Lol.. I actually deleted the defaults and so I opened up bodyshop and they are still there! I made sure i deleted them all but they still show up as defaults and its very strange... Does anyone know why this is happening?
Test Subject
#233 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 11:18 AM Last edited by SimmerChic65 : 21st Jul 2006 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Bad spelling?
How can I delete them of the game?
This really sucks because I had downloaded these defaults and a different default set over these. The resualts is that I now have the heads to your skins and the body to the other skins that I downloaded. Big oop's, not a pretty site to see, and now I can take any of them off of the game now the Townies and the NPC's look kinda....well not O.K!
Test Subject
#234 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 11:21 AM
Help solve the problem if you can!!

Signature cant exceed 4 lines
Test Subject
#235 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 1:34 AM
These skins don't look great in my game. I'd like to have the maxis' skins back but I don't know how I could do that... please help me...
Test Subject
#236 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 9:25 PM
These skins look fantastic, it's a shame that they're too realistic for my existing sims. Male sims with light skin seem to have glowing faces and their noses look extremely pointy
I guess i'll have to switch back to the Maxis defaults...
Test Subject
#237 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 11:40 PM
Well I love them
I wont be removing them from my Downloads folder for anything, they are there for keeps. Just wanted to say thanks.

I do have a small problem which I dont know if its to do with the skintones but I will PM you about that Thanks for sharing your talents

D i s t a n t - E y e s - S i m s
~ Visit my site Distant Eyes Sims or my Forum for more downloads ~
Test Subject
#238 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 12:43 PM
I've tried to leave thanks several times for you beautiful skintones.....but it goes to a non working link. *shrugs* Anyways, thank you very much for sharing with us. Extremely talented!
Lab Assistant
#239 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 2:35 PM Last edited by selzi : 30th Aug 2006 at 10:43 AM.
Wow, these are some the most amazing skins I've ever seen! I've never used any custom skins because I didn't want the downloads to be dominant, but since you offered these as defaults I just HAD to have them. It's such a change when you're used to the "old" Maxis skins, and suddenly the Sims look so much better ... It's like having upgraded from Sims 2 to Sims 3 (if it existed )!

I'm deeply impressed by your awesome work and so thankful you shared your skins with us, Enayla. You're a genius!!!
Test Subject
#240 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 12:47 AM
so cool the last skin i downloaded messed up n i havn't been able 2 get rid of it so i'm so happy these will replace them

/\_/\
(^ .^)
( )( )/''''/ Copy n paste Kitty 2 support sims2 pets!!
" "
Test Subject
#241 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 11:17 PM
uhh...i think something might be wrong with the autumn skin, it keeps saying that it's a damaged file...something weird like that.
Lab Assistant
#242 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 10:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kagraham
uhh...i think something might be wrong with the autumn skin, it keeps saying that it's a damaged file...something weird like that.

I had the same problem when I downloaded the skin for the first time. Just try it again and download the skin once more - it should work then.
Field Researcher
#243 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 10:26 PM
IS there a way you can make a default set of these without so much body glow?
Lab Assistant
#244 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 3:44 PM
Enayla...thank you so much for the default skins.They are truly a work of art--and even some of the ugliest NPCs are more tolerable to look at now.

Now there is only one problem to our games--the Strangetown aliens look horribly flat and lifeless compared to everyone else. I see that you are working on an alien skin, based on the anamoly pixie skin maybe?

Please say you are making a default version for alien skin, possibly without the anamoly make-up facial markings? The actual color is gorgeous. Love your work that would greatly appreciate it! p.s. the new pixie skins are awesome, and can't wait to make someone new with them.
Test Subject
#245 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 8:30 AM
*agrees with cfmoonfire*
I'd love to use these awesome skins, but my aliens would be so flat and ugly compared to the rest, so I'm still hopefully waiting on an alien default replacement. ^^

Thanks a lót for all the great skins and eyes you already made! :D
Lab Assistant
#246 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 10:03 AM
I could finally get the Default Skin Tone set I wanted. lol

Thanks a lot, enayla . . .

From out of time and place,
I'm a girl with the elven grace.
Before you knock on the door,
Don't forget to look at the mirror.
Lab Assistant
#247 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 5:46 PM
Default A legend.
It's sure you will be in the "Mod2sims" Memories, as the best skins creator never seen. Someone should think about putting your name in a encyclopedia or something. ... Waw, I'm being a little too nice to you. I should stop.

Anyway, thanks.
Lab Assistant
#248 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 4:57 PM Last edited by cfmoonfire : 18th Oct 2006 at 12:59 AM. Reason: wrong skin set listed for alien skin
Well, I saw that Missygjo made a default for your first alien-colored skin in the Horror collection (unearthly jade, I believe it is called). I had never noticed it before, since I didn't have need for scary-skins, therefore never looked at those ones. Now my aliens look fabulous, with one exception. She put a green default eye for the alien eyes that pop up when the alien hits teen. It was supposed to be a seperate download, but my teen aliens all have green eyes now. *sigh* Supposedly, they are your eyes, but I have a hard time believing it since they look weird in game.

But speaking of eyes, and I hope you read this now and then, I was wondering if maybe the S2 or S3 skin may have an eye attached to it that overrides the original eye? Okay, let me explain. I've only seen it in Strangetown (how fitting!), but I went into a dorm, and one of my tanned YA males suddenly didn't have blue eyes anymore, he had a dark grey or bronze-colored eyes. I was totally shocked. He looks REALLY handsome, but not like he looked before. I went to another dorm, and Ripp Grunt's daughter had the same eyes! Hmm. Well, Ripp's eyes are the same, but the father and sister of the first sim I mentioned have those eyes now too. Very strange. And I can't really get upclose enough to really tell what color it is exactly, because it is a very dark shade, but I would say it most closely resembles your dark bronze or midnight eyes.

Anyone else have this happening? I'm not complaining since the change has made them look incredibly realistic, so I'm more surprised than anything. All I can think of is that when I was going through my custom stuff, I was deleting colors and styles I didn't really like. Maybe they had one of the eyes that I deleted...although that doesn't really explain how they could end up with Enayla eyes or how Celeste Grunt could get them either, as her mother is Chloe Singles, but she took after Ripp. I can only guess it would have to be attached to the skin somehow.
Test Subject
#249 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 12:29 AM
You are truely amazing. I love all your skins, they are all astonoushing.

As Time Goes By..
Test Subject
#250 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 5:13 PM
My explorer says the "normal" replacement is invalid or corrupt before I even get it downloaded. Anyone else having this problem?
Page 10 of 12