Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Unsocialized Homeschooler
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 9:09 AM
Messenger Bags?
Any guys here have a messenger bag?

I'm thinking of getting one for my laptop, DSLR camera, lens, 2 school books, and possibly camcorder, hard drive, graphics tablet, and I suppose power chords.

I love photography, and want to take my camera with me everywhere I go, but don't want to take my camera bag (which just has a handle) or a backpack which is inconvenient (and looks retarded to wear one all of the time IMO).

What are your thoughts on a "Man Purse"?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 9:44 AM
as long as it doesn't look too gay then I don't mind them. I once had a friend who had one and it seriously looked like a guy's version of a handbag.

Though I don't know how you'll manage to fit all that into it, they're not that big, or most that i've seen aren't.

Everything sucks, until it doesn't.
Inventor
#3 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 12:20 PM
A "Man Purse"? No way!
There are ways to carry cameras and all their equipment without these purses.
Alchemist
#4 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 8:30 PM
There are messenger-like bags, that aren't "man purses". I suggest getting one of them.

Banned
#5 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 8:38 PM
Well, I say get one that's in a dark colour (such as dark blue or black) and make sure it doesn't look to much like a man purse. My grandpa has onoe for all his camera stuff, and it doesn't look bad or gay at all
Alchemist
#6 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 8:41 PM
I agree with Alicia

And DON'T go with leather!

Banned
#7 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 7:40 AM
oh god, don't get me started on leather
Alchemist
#8 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 8:18 AM

Unsocialized Homeschooler
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 12:18 AM

So nothing leather with hot pink flowers. (Unless they're manly hot pink flowers of course )
Banned
#10 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 7:16 AM
yea, like hot pink flowers holding guns
Alchemist
#11 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 8:24 AM
I think hot pink flowers holding gunscould make a gay guy look manly. :D

Banned
#12 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 5:23 AM
yeah, agreed