Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#226 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 8:45 PM
Supposed to be making an MEP part, but I'm lacking inspiration and patience even though it's easy. So I'm writing my two fanfics instead and flicking between the two whenever I get stuck for someting to write.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#227 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 9:51 PM
Eating corn flakes, listening to Codeine Velvet Club and working on my story. Life is good.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Mad Poster
#228 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 10:52 PM
Figuring out what to wear today and waiting for my tea to be ready.
Mad Poster
#229 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 12:01 AM
Relishing in the fact that I had the afternoon off and was able to finish all of my homework before dinner. I usually don't get done until about 8:30 at night, so now I don't know what to do with myself.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Scholar
#230 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 7:03 AM
Hoooooome. Missed the earlier train so had to wait for an hour before I could catch another one, but with a good book and people-watching to be had, it flew by pretty quick. TGIF though, very glad it's the weekend again!

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
27.11.08|17.12.08|24.06.09|06.06.10|24.07.10|19.11.2010
Kia Kaha
Alchemist
#231 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 3:05 PM
Trying to stay awake. I've stayed up all night again, but only because it seemed pointless to try to get an hour or less of sleep only to wake up in an absolutely shitty mood and spend three hours in a car with a sick person and my dad. A noise-hater's nightmare. >.< After all the drama that was had yesterday, I don't know how much noise I can take today, being half asleep and all. My sister doesn't know, but she wouldn't even try to be quiet if she did.

Now, my next task.. to stay awake in the shower. They only make me sleepier, not wide awake. -_-
Rubric Wrangler
#232 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 3:40 PM
Making bread to the Superman Theme (composed by John Williams), at ten am on a Friday, just to give the neighours more reason to think me completely crazy.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Lab Assistant
#233 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 3:44 PM
Wondering if my upload will get accepted or rejected, and feeling a tad exhausted. I go back to school on Sunday, ick.
Rubric Wrangler
#234 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 11:49 PM
Going to go see Clue: The Movie playing on the big screen at the local out-door film festival with my big brother. :D

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Mad Poster
#235 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 1:33 AM
I just got back from the bank (woo, $160 in my account for holidays) and now I'm waiting until my parents are ready so we can go out to the markets and get some noms.
Scholar
#236 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 6:49 AM
Snapping some pics for an upload, creating stuff is easy, but taking pictures and prepping them is so damn hard >

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure"

Yet another Tumblr
Livejournal
Mad Poster
#237 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 6:53 AM
Rewatching season 3 of Skins.
Mad Poster
#238 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 3:05 PM
Going nowhere on an essay assignment to write a speech we'd want to have delivered at our eightieth birthday celebrations. I think this is the most asinine prompt I've ever been assigned.

Top Secret Researcher
#239 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 3:28 PM
^Oh man, Rabid. My least favorite essays to write are the ones about myself and ones looking back from the future. I feel your pain.

Just got back from taking a walk with my dad, and about to start homework. I'll be busy with play rehearsal tomorrow (and for the next six weeks, basically), so I'm going to try to accomplish as much as I can today.

Mad Poster
#240 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 1:24 AM
Drinking tea. I think I'll spend my morning playing TS3 and then the afternoon hitting the books.
Field Researcher
#241 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 3:20 AM
Trying to come up with a topic for the September issue of our school newspaper. Stupid writer's block! -_-

"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right."
-Markus Zusak, The Book Thief

Yearbook
Mad Poster
#242 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 5:26 AM
Eating an entire block of chocolate while writing a story for my Crime Fiction class. I want to be able to hand a draft in tomorrow.
Alchemist
#243 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 6:16 AM
About to start watching a show from season 1 again. Makes me feel like a seven year old kid again. :D
Mad Poster
#244 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 7:49 AM
45 minutes after I began straightening my hair and now it's finished...and I want it curly again. Sigh. Time to wash it.
Top Secret Researcher
#245 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 10:21 AM
I'm about to put on a DVD and laze around all day. I love Sundays. :D

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Mad Poster
#246 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 12:10 AM
Watching the Emmys. If Jim Parsons doesn't win in his category, I'll flip my shit.

Mad Poster
#247 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 6:08 AM
Cutting up some of my clothes. Weow, home alterations.
Field Researcher
#248 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 6:41 AM
Holding my cat Dinah because she keeps meowing for attention and it was beginning to bother me. Now she's hindering my typing. I love the little fur ball though.

I want to get a vending machine, with fun sized candy bars, and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.- Mitch Hedberg
Alchemist
#249 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 7:03 AM
Just finished the second part of my story. 17172 words into this thing, and though that's not a lot, it's a ton to me. 44 pages, 22 pages to each part.

Now, my choice is to write some more or.. Idk what else.
Lab Assistant
#250 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 11:41 PM
Getting all my books and things ready for the first day of school tomorrow. Grade 11.. last year of high school. I'm not exactly sure if I'm happy about that or not.

Page 10 of 121