Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

All Beds Same Energy & Comfort (V8 1.21)

by Shimrod101 Posted 3rd Dec 2014 at 9:18 PM - Updated 17th Jul 2016 at 8:09 AM by Shimrod101 : Updated for 1.21 patch

264 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 141 Feedback Posts, 122 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 11
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#26 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 2:33 PM
Thank you SOOO much for this. The best bed in the game does not go with every decor. This is awesome! You are the BEST!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 2:39 PM
Thanks, i always get pissed off when i see a nice-looking bed, only to realize the ugly bed i'm sleeping in right now is more comfortable! :D
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 2:51 PM
Will this work with custom beds too?

Come, let us go insane and let us sleep until we rot away~
I ship Drarry, am an Autistic teen who's addicted to gaming and reading.
I love Matt Miller from Saints Row.
Scholar
#29 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 4:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xDemoiselleGothique

Being as it modifies the actual bed XMLs, I don't think so. The custom bed maker will have to make a version compliant with this mod (daydreaming and proper energy/comfort)

1/8/2016: New avatar! Pre-censored for EA's approval.
3/19/2015: Teens are too close to YAs. EA needs to either shorten the teens, or add preteens and make YAs look older.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 6:14 PM
Unbelievable!! Thank you so much I love it. It's what I have been waiting for. I hope there will be another version of this kind for furnitures soon. Love you so much Shimrod101 :up:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 6:55 PM
thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 8:01 PM
wow! thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 8:20 PM
Finally! Thank you so much =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 9:23 PM
Thanks so much!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 11:07 PM
Thanks! A much needed mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 12:59 AM
Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 2:12 AM
I often hated to buy a pretty bed simply because it only had +1 on it! I thought that was so bogus anyhow. Too bad the beds couldn't be tinkered with!!!
Field Researcher
#38 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 4:52 AM
So will this automatically work with new beds Maxis releases through Expansions or the Store(whenever that happens)?

Have to say THANK YOU for this though, I've been wanting this mod since the game was released!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#39 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 5:28 AM
You always seem to know what the exact mods I need for my game! Thanks so much.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#40 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 9:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xDemoiselleGothique

It depends on what kind of "custom bed" you're talking about. The Mission Bed default replacement mod which is here on MTS on the front page, I consider to be a custom bed, it is CC. It will work fine with my mod because it replaces the Image files only on the original beds, otherwise it is using the EA files for this bed.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 10:49 AM
amazing, as always <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 12:05 PM
Ty so much. Now you finally get to decorate your bedroom to your liking instead of to your stats.
Is this possible with couches/chairs aswel?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#43 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 6:35 PM
I would think it's possible with the couches and chairs but I haven't investigated, they don't interest me much. What's wrong with the couches and chairs exactly? I've never really noticed if they have any of these stats on them, but if it's comfort that they give, what difference does it make? I don't manage to see "comfort" on my sim; if he's gaining some comfort back or not, I can't see it anywhere.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#44 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 6:54 PM
THANK you! This wass SO needed, especially with so few beds available!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 7:14 PM
I was only using one particular bed when I decorated my homes, not many choices when they mark over half the available beds as "uncomfortable". Thanks so much Shimrod - this mod was just what I needed!
Test Subject
#46 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 12:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shimrod101
I would think it's possible with the couches and chairs but I haven't investigated, they don't interest me much. What's wrong with the couches and chairs exactly? I've never really noticed if they have any of these stats on them, but if it's comfort that they give, what difference does it make? I don't manage to see "comfort" on my sim; if he's gaining some comfort back or not, I can't see it anywhere.

Ah well since sims get uncomfortable from low quality chair i thought it was the same thing. If they sit on it for some time writing for instance.
It's not too bothersome but wondered if it worked the same as the beds
Test Subject
#47 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 11:53 PM
Ty!! This is a must have!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#48 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 6:31 PM
Duude thanks. This is so useful.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#49 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 10:14 PM
Thank you! I think I have most of your mods in my game, makes Sims 4 more enjoyable. :-)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#50 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 12:34 PM
This is so needed!!! ANy chance of making this for Sims3? :)
Page 2 of 11