Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Strawberry Plant - v1.2 (5th Nov 2015)

by douglasveiga Posted 4th Dec 2013 at 7:50 AM - Updated 6th Nov 2015 at 12:53 AM by douglasveiga

321 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 128 Feedback Posts, 192 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 13
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#101 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 6:35 PM
Love the strawberries and to be able to make the strawberry pie, Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#102 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 10:55 PM
This looks perfect, I can't wait for my Simmies to have some berries :) Thank you so much!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#103 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 8:52 AM
Love how you added benefits to eating the strawberry pie and moodlet actions. Thank you very much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#104 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 3:45 PM
Nice plant. Cool.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#105 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 4:50 PM Last edited by Sonia2727 : 8th Dec 2013 at 5:08 PM.
Czech Translations

Strawberry - Jahoda
Strawberry Plant - Jahodník
Strawberry Seed - Semínko jahody
Strawberry Pie - Jahodový páj

Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#106 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 7:47 PM
Where do you find it in game? I looked in the buydebug section and can't find it... I'm new to this!
Lab Assistant
#107 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ashoward
Where do you find it in game? I looked in the buydebug section and can't find it... I'm new to this!

where douglas said it would be "Now, you can buy Strawberries at the Grocery Store or plant it on your garden" edit to add if you buy a strawberry at the grocery store your sim can then plant one and it will grow
Scholar
#108 Old 9th Dec 2013 at 1:11 AM
I already clicked thanks and favorited it because this is groundbreaking;I've waiting for custom foods since Ambitions. I tested this, the custom strawberry pie also shows up on WA registers and if you have a Sim who is a genie from ST EP the genie will summon the custom pie as well!! Only thing I seen so far is that the Strawberry pie does not up on the menu is The Business as Unusual Bistro Set oven from the store/The Business as Unusual Bistro Set from ani_ Which has almost the same coding since her mod requires it. Did you find a way to enable it or not? It would be perfect if you did find a way to enable the custom pie menu from the The Business as Unusual Bistro Set oven, if not I understand.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#109 Old 9th Dec 2013 at 6:07 AM
I'm totally in love with these strawberries, and it's working fine in my game <3
Thank you!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#110 Old 10th Dec 2013 at 2:04 AM
O>M>G can u add more like strawberry shortcake, I love strawberry and this just blew my mind
Test Subject
#111 Old 10th Dec 2013 at 4:51 AM
For some reason I can't get the strawberry and pie to show up in the game at the same time. My ccmerged file seems to be blocking it. Anyone else having this problem? Anyhow,I can have the strawberries which work fine, I do really love this.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#112 Old 10th Dec 2013 at 6:13 AM
Will these work with the tractor from the store?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#113 Old 10th Dec 2013 at 4:42 PM
A strawberry plant, omg yes
Inventor
Original Poster
#114 Old 11th Dec 2013 at 4:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by leo06girl
Will these work with the tractor from the store?

works

Quote: Originally posted by Loaf_85
For some reason I can't get the strawberry and pie to show up in the game at the same time. My ccmerged file seems to be blocking it. Anyone else having this problem? Anyhow,I can have the strawberries which work fine, I do really love this.

just let the single file. don't merge it.

Quote: Originally posted by 9b8ll
I already clicked thanks and favorited it because this is groundbreaking;I've waiting for custom foods since Ambitions. I tested this, the custom strawberry pie also shows up on WA registers and if you have a Sim who is a genie from ST EP the genie will summon the custom pie as well!! Only thing I seen so far is that the Strawberry pie does not up on the menu is The Business as Unusual Bistro Set oven from the store/The Business as Unusual Bistro Set from ani_ Which has almost the same coding since her mod requires it. Did you find a way to enable it or not? It would be perfect if you did find a way to enable the custom pie menu from the The Business as Unusual Bistro Set oven, if not I understand.

requires additional changes. I can't make it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#115 Old 11th Dec 2013 at 6:28 AM Last edited by Loaf_85 : 11th Dec 2013 at 8:58 AM.
What I was trying to say is that, when I place the file in my game (no merging) I only have the pie show up. The strawberry isn't there at all. But, If I add it to the plant list with the store files (CCMerged) I get the strawberry but, no pie. The file by it's self doesn't work for me for some reason. I don't think anyone else has had this problem so, I'm not sure what it is. If I remove the CCmerged file from my DCCache folder it all works. But, then my store content doesn't work. For now I will just play with the strawberry and sadly not have the pie. Enjoying the nectar though!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#116 Old 11th Dec 2013 at 12:15 PM
oh great creation!thanks!!
by the way,could you give the tutorial for making the strawberry plant?i've been trying to make my own harvestables and i always made mistake
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#117 Old 11th Dec 2013 at 1:56 PM
always wondered why there were no strawberries...this is great, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#118 Old 11th Dec 2013 at 7:45 PM
Is it expected and normal for Twallen's errortrap to throw errors for this object? I tried his mod for the first time, and it threw tons of errors all related to the strawberry plant. But I vaguely remember reading that errors are common even for EA harvestables. Is that true, or should I be worried that I have a conflict, somewhere? I am patched to the latest ITF patch. For the moment, I am in a new game with no mods. But I would love to put the strawberry plant back in, if those were false positive errors.

For every King, there is a Queen ...

http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=25203
Inventor
Original Poster
#119 Old 11th Dec 2013 at 10:53 PM Last edited by douglasveiga : 12th Dec 2013 at 10:35 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by amjoie
Is it expected and normal for Twallen's errortrap to throw errors for this object? I tried his mod for the first time, and it threw tons of errors all related to the strawberry plant. But I vaguely remember reading that errors are common even for EA harvestables. Is that true, or should I be worried that I have a conflict, somewhere? I am patched to the latest ITF patch. For the moment, I am in a new game with no mods. But I would love to put the strawberry plant back in, if those were false positive errors.

did you patch your game? I never experienced any erros from error trap.

What I was trying to say is that, when I place the file in my game (no merging) I only have the pie show up. The strawberry isn't there at all. But, If I add it to the plant list with the store files (CCMerged) I get the strawberry but, no pie. The file by it's self doesn't work for me for some reason. I don't think anyone else has had this problem so, I'm not sure what it is. If I remove the CCmerged file from my DCCache folder it all works. But, then my store content doesn't work. For now I will just play with the strawberry and sadly not have the pie. Enjoying the nectar though!

did you patch your game?
you can find the strawberry at grocery store.
Test Subject
#120 Old 12th Dec 2013 at 2:27 AM Last edited by Loaf_85 : 12th Dec 2013 at 9:12 AM.
Yes, I am patched all up and have been. Like I said the strawberries work fine only if I add their Xml files to the stores CCmerged file. If I do not, they do not show up but the pie does.So, it's one or the other. If I remove the ccmerged file I get both. but, then as I said I can't get my store content to work. I don't know what's going on. But, it's ok for now. I just can't have the pie. Everything else works fine.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#121 Old 12th Dec 2013 at 6:52 AM
Omg thank you !!! We need more new foods , I hope you are going to make others food cuz EA being lazy and not putting enough effort into making more foods. please make more please !!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#122 Old 12th Dec 2013 at 12:22 PM
Uma das melhores adições feitas para o jogo. A planta está perfeita em todos os sentidos, digo, tanto visualmente quanto a sua funcionalidade. Meus parabéns pelo zelo e pela efetividade do mod. Espero que você possa continuar criando coisas assim para não ficarmos dependentes da ineficaz equipe que é paga para fazer isso.

One of the best additions made to the game. The plant is perfect in every way, say, both visually and in their functionality. My congratulations for the zeal and effectiveness of the mod. Hope you can continue creating things so as not to be dependent on inefficient staff who is paid to do so.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#123 Old 13th Dec 2013 at 2:41 AM
Thanks!!!!!But, how many mods can we download? I had downloaded 30+ mods and my game can't load!
Can you answer me?
Thanks~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#124 Old 14th Dec 2013 at 1:17 AM
This is amazing, thank you so much!
Test Subject
#125 Old 14th Dec 2013 at 4:32 PM
Default Similar problem myself

Did you ever manage to get it to work? I put the file in the mods file and I can't get the strawberry to show up in the grocery its the weirdest thing but I'm not sure if the pie works either.
Page 5 of 13