Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Default sets of Enayla's Unholy Collection

by ParasiteX Posted 1st Sep 2006 at 2:42 AM - Updated 5th Sep 2006 at 8:07 PM by ParasiteX

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 12:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ParasiteX
There is already enaylas alien eye default included in the alien package. and zombies doesnt change a sims default eye colour when they turn zombie so there aint one for em.

I should really read the little print Thanks for the alien default eyes. I kinda thought that zombies use the "normal" eyes which is a pity - they would look awesome with Enayla's zombie eyes.

If you love something, set it free.
If it doesn't come back,
hunt it down and kill it.
Test Subject
#27 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 5:15 AM
enaylas skins are amazing, thank you so much.
Test Subject
#28 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 9:53 PM
The zombie file is corrupt! Everytime I try to download it, it comes up with a window stating the file name and "Unexpected end of archive" or "File is corrupt". Could you please fix it?

Chyah!
Test Subject
#29 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 10:26 PM
thank you! her skins are so beautiful! thanks so much for going through the work to make them default for us! much appreciated!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 4:40 AM
Freaking awesome. <3

"Scared to love Jack? SCARED TO LOVE?"
Test Subject
Original Poster
#31 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 1:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LlamaLass
The zombie file is corrupt! Everytime I try to download it, it comes up with a window stating the file name and "Unexpected end of archive" or "File is corrupt". Could you please fix it?

Cant find any problems with the zombie file. It downloads and unpacks just fine for me. Possible its a temporary error with MTS2.com.
Test Subject
#32 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 9:49 AM
Default a little request ^^
nice work but anyway, I wanted to ask you if you could make a vamp default skin with enaylas vampire-grace skintone? :D
Test Subject
#33 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 12:43 AM
Excellent mod. This is the only one I've found to successfully replace the ugly default vampire skin without problems.
Also some other cool vampire fixes can found here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=118595
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 7:41 PM
Hi, thank you for this, it works for my vampires but when my mad scientist had his alien baby, she ended up with his skintone rather then the alien skin... is that supposed to happen? first time for me having alien babies
Forum Resident
#35 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 9:39 PM
I've looked at the alien skin/ eye replacement and compared the packages to the one I've already use and there are extra bits included in your package files. The alien eyes do not work. The skin file is bloated with extra data that might make it not work either. I've cleaned up the files in SimPE, but these are untested. If someone who is having problems wants to try this file instead of the original one to see if this helps I'll post the cleaned files here.

ParasiteX, if you want to attach these in place of your original files you may. I didn't change the names of the files and the hard work was yours to begin with.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  MTS2_365420_ParasiteX_s5_PixieAnomaly_Enayla_AlienDefault.rar (2.25 MB, 78 downloads)

Like Pitch Black and CoR?
Visit GM_Andy's. My Home on the Web! My Sims2 stuff and files I'm caretaker of can be found here

Need a way to open that .rar file? Use the Sims2 File Maid.
Test Subject
#36 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 9:38 AM
Thank SOOOO much!!
Field Researcher
#37 Old 6th May 2007 at 2:01 AM
Thanx heaps. My little Czuka will now have a gorgeous alien skin.
Test Subject
#38 Old 10th May 2007 at 10:10 PM
MY FRIEND THIS IS A EXCELENT POST! TANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was waiting for this excelent job!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 11th May 2007 at 6:43 PM
The vampire skintone doesn't work. ._. I've put it in the right place, everything wen't fine. But in the game, it doesn't appear!
Test Subject
#40 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 7:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ParasiteX
There is already enaylas alien eye default included in the alien package. and zombies doesnt change a sims default eye colour when they turn zombie so there aint one for em.

These are amazing! Thank you so much for them. Just a quick question though: is there a tutorial around for making alien default eyes? I'm just starting to play around with all this stuff, and I thought it'd be cool to learn how to do it. Thanks in advance!
Test Subject
#41 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 6:30 AM
Thank you so much! I'm complete rubbish at SimPE, and had no hope of including her beautiful skins, so I'm very glad you posted this!
Test Subject
#42 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 1:40 PM
These look great, thanks so much!

I do have a question you might be able to answer as I don't know how the skin defaults work. The only thing I would have on my wish list is a combination of the zombie and vampire skin for my sim that is both, but I'm not sure how the game currently handles that and if it is possible to add a third skin for this. The Maxis default is a kinda bright blue skin, with your defaults installed the zombie/vampire sim looks the same as a plain vampire sim. If I created a third skin which was a zombie/vampire mix would it possible to put this in as a default?
Field Researcher
#43 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 7:49 PM
THANK YOU ! ! ! this is the greatest thing i've seen so far. the maxis defaults are always so ugly, fake, and "exaterated to reality". thanks for these beutiful, realistic skintone replacements!

Quote: Originally posted by skygirl22
Hi, thank you for this, it works for my vampires but when my mad scientist had his alien baby, she ended up with his skintone rather then the alien skin... is that supposed to happen? first time for me having alien babies

yes, this has been known to happen. its unusual that it happens, but not imposible. did you get alien eyes?

my personal life can be supported by veiwing this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n2z-Q6x6eU and others on my youtube page. I believe there's a few building tutorials there aswell. I create rather sporadically, so excuse me if I'm gone from this website for months or years at a time.
Test Subject
#44 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 3:32 AM
I really like Enayla's zombie skin, too bad the eyes don't change with it! Thank for you doing this.
Test Subject
#45 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 8:43 PM
Thanks for this! I've been looking for an alien replacement skin :D
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 1:05 AM
I have been searching for this for a LONG time and just found it now. THANKS!!!

---------------------------------
Playing The Sims 3 - Sims 3 Snapshots & Stories
Test Subject
#47 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 8:29 PM
I don't know why this is, but adding the Fixed Maxis Lips.package to my downloads folder labels all the Maxis lips custom, and therefore deletable.
I've had this download for a while but my game got screwed and deleted all my stuff and I had to hunt for everything I lost (it did mean i actually got around to culling the crap out of my download folder though).
I'm pretty sure it didn't do this before. But i've checked all the other downloads by removing them and adding them and this is the only one changing the lips to custom.
And i do *not* want to accidentally delete them.

I may just have to settle for having no lipstick for my vamps

The skins work fine for me though

"... but why's the rum gone?"
Test Subject
#48 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 6:08 PM
I was just wondering... Would that fix for the Maxis lips still work if I have default replacements for them?

Silkydog.
Field Researcher
#49 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 3:19 AM
Normally I like to match my new skins to the original but I like this zombie skin.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#50 Old 1st Oct 2010 at 3:39 AM
The perfect vampire skintone! Human just a little more pale, I hate the maxis blue which stopped me from making vampires, thank you!
Page 2 of 3