Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#126 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 9:12 PM
Well, you don't have to wear lots of make-up to look sexy Especially when you're such a natural beauty like PI. I agree with Harry, lighter make-up would look better. But let's think about that later, her face sculpt is the most important thing right now
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#127 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 9:29 PM
Ok.I focused on the things you told me.Lips,chin,face shape and nose.The nose i difficult cause this skin adds lighting in the nose and all the noses look the same :-S

Instructor
#128 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 9:54 PM Last edited by Wicked_poppies : 10th Jul 2010 at 10:10 PM.
I may have missed this if you already said this, but are you going for realistic? Like, obviously you cant make her entierly realistic, but are you trying to use realistic proportions with the face? Nothing is too unrealistic at the momment, but the eyes are a little streched height wise.... Maybe if you made them more squinty? Squinty-ish eyes can be super sexy. I dont mean overly sguinty, but something like this:

Lips and eyes dont have to be huge to make somone attractive and stand out. I know Amanda Seyfried eyes and Angelina Jolie lips are "hot" right now, but beauty comes in all shapes, sizes, and colors.

I think she looks too maxis like still. If you wanted, you're welcome to use any of the sims I've ever made as a base. Just pic one you dont hate, download, and then strip it of CC, and sculpt from there. Just a idea. Or instead of trying to sculpt a sim from your mind, try and find a celeb or a model that you like and try to copy that the best you can.

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#129 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 9:59 PM
Well um...I surely want to make her realistic but i don't know if i am able to this..Indeed her eyes are squinted( i don't know how to make them like rihana's)but you see i try to make her like the white black image..Something's missing:-S
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#130 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 10:07 PM
Her jaw is really narrow at the moment, and in-game it will look even more so. I would make her upper lip more prominent, and would use different lipstick to add to the effect. Those eyebrows on Rhianna sim, or similar ones would probably look good on PI. Lower her cheekbones perhaps? And make her cheeks more plump.

Try it and see how it looks like
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#131 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 10:10 PM
Ok i will!Do i have to correct the jaw too?
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#132 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 10:17 PM
Yea, maybe you could make the lower part of her face wider, it seems to me that it would look extremely narrow in-game as it is.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#133 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 10:19 PM
Hm.....this...?

a tiny problem is that with the previous lipstick the lips looked huge but with all the other lipsticks no..
Instructor
#134 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 10:32 PM
Sexy doesn't mean covered in makeup. All I'm saying is just tone it down a bit because it looks like she has a lot of make up on at the moment.

Anyway its your creation so you can do what you like with her, I'm just suggesting it
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#135 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 10:34 PM
Ok i think that i reduced it enough..see the image?Of course the lipstick will not remain but that's her natural face
Instructor
#136 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 10:38 PM
Sorry yeah didn't see the latest image, looks better!

Though I'm not sure about pink blush on green skin.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#137 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 10:42 PM
Of course not, haha!I think that i have to make a green ''plantish'' lipstick with a bit of poison, it will fit her perfectly.
Instructor
#138 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 11:05 PM
She kinda looks like a green christina aguilera. I still think her eyes are too exgagerated.

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#139 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 11:19 PM
Huh, i'm afraid she does..Exgagerated??i dont know what you do mean,the dictionary has no such word...:-P
Instructor
#140 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 11:24 PM
its spelt exaggerated
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#141 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 11:27 PM
Hmm,well they aren't..The pic shows them like this.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#142 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 11:48 PM
I don't think they're really exaggerated, but it might look better if you would make them just a click squinter. On your source picture, she does have big eyes, but they're wider in length than in height. I'm still not quite happy with her face shape, still think her jaw needs widening.
Instructor
#143 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 1:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by harryishere
its spelt exaggerated

Yes, yes, I know I cant spell to save my life. Blah.

They are too streched height wise, because the pupil looks oval rather than circle. Look at the pic I've uploaded. On the left is your sim, and on the right is a pic of your sim I've edited in PS. All I did was bring the eyes down about 2-3 clicks, made the eyes more squinty about 2-3 clicks, and brought the chin up about 4 clicks. I also reduced the size of her bottom lip a tad. I think the pic I edited in PS looks a lot less maxis like, and it wouldent take much time in BS to get your sim to look like that or similar. Also, her profile needs a dramatic makeover. I would bring her bottom jaw forward a click or two, and her nose needs to be a bit longer, amoungst other things. Her nose is too maxis and too perfect. However, I think your problem is just as much the skin you're using as it is the sculpt when it comes to your sim's nose. The only thing you can do to fix this if you dont want to use a diffrent skintone it to find some nose-masks that the creators alow to be recolored, and change the color to match the skin.
Screenshots

Lab Assistant
#144 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 2:09 AM
to me the corners of her eyes needs to come down a click or two they are much to high for and looks like her hair has being tied back REAL tight same with the brows bring them back down a click or 2... if your going to make a blush make it only 2-3 shades darker then her skintone and the lips I think should be a red rose colour (sorry can't tell if they are at the moment because I'm on my chunk old computer that has crap graphics)
Can I suggest to widen the nose bridge towards the nostril alittle because that look reminds me of someone who has had a to much surgery..... But these are only my suggestions and you don't have to do them but you could always try and see how they workout for you...

If you don't stand for something, You'll fall for anything....
#145 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 2:42 AM
See what wicked did? That sim looks a lot more unique, if you were able to go there, make a few more changes, she might be ready to go!

In addition to what wicked did, I would thin out the lips a tad, take in the nostrils a click and widen the bridge a click. The profile needs loads of work. And take the makeup off, it really doesn't do anything for your sim. You actually should be using pictures with NO CC at all until the structure is fixed.
Instructor
#146 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 2:56 AM
Yeah, we need her with no CC so we can see what is the face sculpt better. I mean maxis skin, maxis eyes, and also no make-up.

Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#147 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 3:43 AM
The edit Wicked did looks great. I think the eyes and the reduction of the lower lip add SO much to her face and make her more realistic. I also agree with the eyebrows comment from mistyblue. Something that is more arched, not just curved. I LOVE Bruno's lip glosses. They add a hint of color, lotsa gloss but don't usually look TOO made up. Here is a link to my where I got mine: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=327829. My two favorite are Doll Face and Kiss Gloss but he has a lot to choose from.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#148 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 12:43 PM
Gosh, i don't know what i should do first of all these you suggest!
Misty says i should make her jaw wider, wicked says i should make it short..
Wicked the pic you've made is unique but it does not resemble the source pic..If i do her like your pic she will be enough more unique but i'm not sure if it's good..But i will try.Indeed i have to correct her skintone in the nose spot cause that lighting makes all the noses look the same.But the skin is not mine it's Diva Fidelia's and she hasn't logged here for a long period...
VoD what do u mean the profile needs too much work?I will remove the cc ok..
Heaven thanks.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#149 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 1:38 PM
Ok..i did it.I can't say i'm satisfied.:

Field Researcher
#150 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 2:31 PM
Me neither!The one without the changes was better!

What I do...I do it for friendship!
-Terra<3
(I adore this guy!)
Locked thread | Locked by: Yogi-Tea Reason: do not delete - contains useful infos & links
Page 6 of 8